Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousUser thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If CV's cared about fans then we would have never had THREE Riddhima's. AR would have been married by now with 3-4 kidz. and SR would have never come into existence πŸ€” But sadly they dont, their just doing their jobs, writing couple of sensless scenes to just simply run the show for the sake of it.

As for the gazillion topics well their just there so both the fan groups can show each other how "mahan" and "eternal" and "meant to be" AR and SR are πŸ˜›

So at the end of the day we're all just killing some time because we're bored and have nothing better to do LOL
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

mona I loved this post
By the way are u ppl sure its the right person who is picking up the phone? It could be the chaiwala or sweeper at the sets who is doing so

r

this is 2 much yaar *i m gonna use ur smiley here*

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great topic Jot. πŸ˜† Yesterday when i came online dmg forum was going through what u call a topic vomit. πŸ˜† So i signed back out again. It can become really really irritating when you have 20+  topics all with the same content and worded differently. πŸ₯±

Honestly, i have given up on DMG and CV's. At the end of the day, they will go with the track that will profit them the most - AR/SR. I'm just gonna enjoy the SR moments while they last. πŸ˜ƒ CV's dont care about the fans, if they see SR are bringing in more TRP's they'll swing with them, and vice versa. So petitions and polls to change their minds will probably go to waste.

For AR fans AR are the best, and for SR fans SR are the best. There is no point in fighting with each other, coz clearly no one is going to win, CV and the actors could give two hoots about us either. The celebs who do visit the forum probably bring along popcorn and candy and laugh their asses of whilst reading the topics. πŸ˜† While we sit on here for hours fighting over fictional characters, they are enjoying their life and relaxing. 😎 Good times.

Btw someone said, how do you know the people who pick up the phone at the CV's office arent the chaiwala's on the sweepers?

🀣🀣 No, seriously what if it is a sweeper or chaiwala who picks up the phone? obviously he/she will give out wrong info. 🀣 Not very reliable is it now?
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Out of context sorry - but oh em gee! This is effin epic!

🀣🀣🀣 I bet zainab made this. Oh zainu!  πŸ€£
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I stopped trusting da CVs..they can  do anything anytime

one thing is for sure..dmg CVs never listen to fansπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just chill chill-just chill

not trying to offend anyone
but by judging what topics are logical or illogical is not the best way to assure AR and SR fans co-exist peacefully in the forum
i understand neutral posts are hard to make when your favourite jodi is your back-driving  force  but at the end of the day people are hardly going to quit making posts or sharing their opinions about who they love even if that topic has been previously posted

remember guys it takes two to tango
reason for war zone in forums can not only be down to one set of fans making 'illogcial' topics
it's a two way street πŸ‘πŸΌ
AnonymousUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: driftingaway

Koi shak πŸ˜›
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

mind blowing πŸ‘
**presses like butoon 100000000000000000000000000 times* 🀣

You know me so well Aishu. 😲😲😲🀣
nikita_88 thumbnail
πŸ˜† I can't believe I just noticed this topic!

But slowly but surely everyone has got the message the CV's don't care what we think, πŸ˜† they do slightly because they want to know if their track has worked or not, but if it has worked they continue with it, if not they change it so subtlely!

Then they put their hands in two pots, keep both sets of viewers watching through false hope! πŸ˜†

Here the same thing has happened SR has worked but AR works as well so now they are abusing them both to generate viewers!