Jay-Dee thumbnail
same here

ingredients are all equally distributed on the counter, only some difference in the amount (shown) put everything in a bowl and stir...  now we're at the baking stage for hopefullly not to many weeks and voila ! SidMa a la mode... (hey no accents ! possible thus the edit)
Edited by johanne - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

My favourite moment has got to be the seduction scene☺️☺️ And then the matt jao scene and of course the locker room scene where he tells whoever marries her should be deaf and blind🤣🤣🤣

I bet he never even imagined it was going to be him marrying "aunty ji"🤣

i know......its really very ironic....yet beautiful

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

My favourite moment has got to be the seduction scene☺️☺️ And then the matt jao scene and of course the locker room scene where he tells whoever marries her should be deaf and blind🤣🤣🤣

I bet he never even imagined it was going to be him marrying "aunty ji"🤣

i want another such scene...but this time i want ridzy to react

Originally posted by: aishu_25

nice topic POCS!!!! errr can I make it 20😆😆😆

My top 10 list!

1. Trolley scene!!
2. aunty JI scene" locker room
3. Mein KISSS si bhi hadh thak jaa sakta hoon!!!
4. Rolling Rolling scene panchgani!!
5. The famous first Hug!!!
6. Marriage sequence & HONEY MOON Seq
7. The Holy coloring scene (top hit)
8. The Hot "KOI PROBLEM NAHI HAI" scene!!!
9. MATT JAO AND Mujhe Farak padtha hai Big HUG SCENE!!
10. MAT JAYIYE SCENE AT NAINA"S

thats my top 10 as well
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonder how i missed out on this oh-so-awesome topic:

SR moments....Gawd...so many but still will try to pic top 10 but in no order... all are equally awesome:

1. The lockerroom scene...where he tells her tht "ye jo attitude wholesale mein lake aayi ho market se..wapis chod aao coz attitude & Kachra dont go together". The entire scene was superb.

2.The scene where After Ridz  was saved from drowning  he decides to help Ridz with her search.... he so wants to take away all her pain .... The way she hugs him clinging on to him .... & the way Sid patts her head warmly hugging her back.... he secured her in his arms...he made a promise to give Ridz her happiness coz he cud feel her pain & cudnt see her tht way....... This was the beginning of his love for her even without realizing it!

3. The forest scene where he for the first time notices Ridz beauty. Wher she appears for the first time in a saree

4.The moment when Sid holds Ridz hand aftr he heard Sis. Stella & staff gossiping abt them. Tht scene was so special.... after her cribbing abt samaj & all he held her hand as a support and walked out wid her so like a "MAN". I mean this was the same Sid who had once chickened out at the mere mention of "marriage" by Tam's mom. 

5.The dance after Holi & the seduction test....  need i describe it further.

6. The Tug of war scene where he say "excuse me meri wife hai"  & tht touch on Ridz waist & how Ridz reacts & feels lol (it was Ridzi's Kanta laga moment)....😉😳

7.The entire "Shayad Yahi to pyaar hai" song sequence & then Ridz caressing Sid's hair.

8. Ridz hugging Sid.. "Mujhe farak parta hai" & Sid is hell shocked... & surprised tht it effects her.... & for the first time he thinks "kahi Riddhima ko mujhse pyaar... " then hugs her back... OMG tht was so lovely😳😳 the two very so lost in the moment until Sr.. Modi😡 Came in....& "The Mat Jao" scene tht followed

9... Eyelock while going for the sanjeevani concert & the way the cute doc dialogue from Ridz made Sid smile & fiddle his hair😳

10. The entire episode where Sid goes to drop her at Naina's house.... the best was the mat jaiyee😳... & Siddy Widdy remembering all Silly stuff like giving her money & all tht just to stretch tht moment wid her😉 Then Ridzi calling him..after he told her he's on her way to the hospital...she again goes "pohanch gaye "..... then her mentioning the leave app again & trying to stretch the phone convo only coz she so wanted to be wid him even if it were only on the phone ☺️...... tht was so real world like & so cute....😳😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco,

Nice post and thanks again for all those SR moments. But myself i can't restrict my self to Top 10, So pls bare with my reply.

The SID/Ridz moments

Before marriage:

1. Their first meeting and the slaps.
  2. The Locker room scene where he calls her Auntiji and the dialogues between them.
  3. The way he was trying to tell her what is molesting,esp the wash room scene where how he leaves her after seeing the tears from her eyes.
  4. The kidnap and the subsequent scenes leading to their fights.
  5. The scene where he confesses his mistake to Ridz on the terrace.
  6. The whole scenes where he is helping Ridz to find Armaan.
  7. The scenes where he realizes there is somefeelings for her ( The saree scene)
  8. The scene where he holds her hand in front of every one and answers to Sister Stella.
  9. The way he assures that he will marry Ridz.
  10. The accident scene where he says sorry to Ridz.

During and After Marriage:

1. The grand mother's ring scene.
  2. The whole suicide fiasco and the way how he rejects her to marry, the total marriage scene.
  3. The anger part during the marriage.
  4. The holi scenes, where he comes closer to her and applies the colour on her face.
  5. The dance scene.  ( Love to see them dance again-Highly important)
  6. The way he hurts himself after hurting Ridz. Also after the Holi, That he doesn't want to behave like this, but cos of ridz what he has become.
  7. The famous Hug.
  8. The maat jaaooo.
  9. The scenes at Naina's place.
  10. The way both talk on the phone………

After Armaan comes:

1. The Corridor scene where he tells her that he will always be there for her and the way he is so concerned abt her wound.
  2. The washroom scene where he closes Ridz mouth, on hearing "Haise Pathi ko thum"
  3. The whole scene after see comes to know that Sid only sent Armaan to meet her in pune.
  4. The scenes where he relates his love journey along with the Armaan's Love.
  5. All the dream sequence esp – the corridor scene how he listens to her.
  6. The pull and the ways he tells her that he wants to talk abt them not work.
  7. As usual the batabeez/chudail scene after she signed the DP.
  8. But the Best moment is the burst out of Sid towards Ridz, the way he tells her that she has used him, Tum mhuje ek kilona samaj kar bhek deya, Main he pahal tha etc….. and the way she reacted to it.

Other than this i loved the Honeymoon part..........

Also I am going to love the scenes that r going to come up………..

Sorry I can't get to only 10, so I've made such a long post. This is the first time I am writing this much……………SR rocks………………..

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 14 years ago