Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice post

for me all SR moments n scenes are special but few that r unforgetteble are

1 their fisrt meeting at airport! there were firworks!! πŸ˜‰
2 thier cute n silly locker room fight
3 when the thing about photos came in open n Sid took all the blame evrything like a man n stood up for Ridz n what is right! i like it cuz for first time he showed some real concern for her
4 when in panchgani he gets all worried for Ridz after she drowns
5 when Sid meets with an accident after the rape thing n their talk
6 thier slow dance followed by the famous seduction scene
7 the holi scene when sid comes close to ridz to put color on her... it was chemistrylicious!! ☺️
8 the shayad yahi tu pyar hai seq... it was dreamy 😍
9 their first proper hug n Sid telling Ridz he likes her
10 thier marraige seq...it was the best marriage seq ever! all those eye talks..
11 all SR lifts 😳

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My list:

1: Mat jao scene, the dialogues were etched in my mind.
2. The scene were Ridhimma call on Sid as her personal assistant, the war of words between them.
3. marriage sequence
4. When Sid tries to seduce Ridhimma,
5. When Sid saves Ridhimma from drowning, him promising that he will help to find Armaan, the subsequent hug.
6. Airport meeting.
7. Kidnap scene/khud ko ka samaj thi hai sequence
8. When Sid drops Ridhimma at Naina's house, loved the sweet akwardness between Sidma.
9. Shayad yehai to pyar hain sequence
10: When Sid is stunned daze looking Ridhimma in a sari.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know Pocu you have mentioned all the scenes that i love and what others have said, i cant choose just one or list them as 1 to 10 

I also loved the Car breaking down/Cute doctor scene, and them having tea😳

The seduction scene has to be the top, not coz of them being close and all that, but what Sid was trying to achieve and how Ridz reactedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
My another favorite is the part when sid and ridz were hugging each other. Ridz was holding sid as if her life depended on him and she wouldn't breath without him. After their realization did u guys see how sid face was close to ridz as if they both going o kiss each other. I just loved sid expression in that moment, how childish and cut ehe looked. Just like a kid who dosen't now what to do next. I just loved it. and how ridz was looking at her husband as if she was sying why i get lost in his eyes each time.
I love all the SR moments-its so difficult to pick the top 10!!

Anyway here are some of mine(which I will be updating every so often!!)

1.When they first bumped into each other at the airport-I'll never forget that because SR/JeRan mesmorised me straight away with their chemistry!!

2.The scene before their marriage when sid says I refuse!

3.The whole marriage sequence-one of the best Ive seen in indian cinema!

4.the cockroach scene-hilarious.

5.When sid is testing ridhimma by going close to her-hot hot hot!!!

I can go on and on....and I will do so soon!!😊
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poco!..aray yaar kuch be nahi bacha!..so for me it will be all of the above! πŸ˜‰

i just love all of their scenes!..from the first day they met!..i hate just few when he asked her to pretend to be Arman's wife and when he stood there in silence while she was being insulted by his mom!..other then that all their scenes rock!..i even like that stupid fake marriage.. because he looked so helpless..both didn't say anything yet they said it all!..there was something in the way they both kept looking at each other!

Oh how could I forget the scene where sid says 'kahan mera sexyface aur kahan us ka ikkeyface' and ridhimma shoves a cake in his face!!πŸ˜†
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic POCS!!!! errr can I make it 20πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My top 10 list!

1. Trolley scene!!
2. aunty JI scene" locker room
3. Mein KISSS si bhi hadh thak jaa sakta hoon!!!
4. Rolling Rolling scene panchgani!!
5. The famous first Hug!!!
6. Marriage sequence & HONEY MOON Seq
7. The Holy coloring scene (top hit)
8. The Hot "KOI PROBLEM NAHI HAI" scene!!!
9. MATT JAO AND Mujhe Farak padtha hai Big HUG SCENE!!
10. MAT JAYIYE SCENE AT NAINA"S

I also love the scene when ridz smashed cake into his face and how later sid startes to unbutton his shirt in front of ridz and start to go toward her. Did u see how she was looking at his chest and stammering and asked what he is doing and sid said the shirt is dirty, i am going to go change it. That was hot.

Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago
I loved the mandir scene, how ridz was looking at sid and telling herself that she has come to know him in small amount of time. How she can read in his eyes, what he is thinking. Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago