11/04 - Top 10 Sid-Riddz moments.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Ppz,

We are making a list of top 10 SR moments and for what well, that is a sweet surprise. Here are my favourites and we need SR fans to make their share of contribution so that we can shortlist them.

Here is my SRlicious list:

1. The first meeting of Sid-Riddz at the airport where Riddhima slapped Sid thrice and got him arrested. All natural calamities fail in front of this stormy start that blew the living daylights out of our Sidster. πŸ˜‰

2. The gender and ego war between Sid-Riddz in the locker room where Riddz accused him of being a molester and Sid told her that he would rather die than touch an ugly woman like her. That was the kickass start of the Sexyface-Ickyface love saga. πŸ˜†

3. Sid realizing that how much pain Riddhima has suffered and understanding the reason behind her cuckoo behaviour. When Riddz hugs him and he pats her head , telling her reassuringly that he believes in her belief . He will do as she says . πŸ˜ƒ

4. Sid standing up for Riddz honour in front of everyone and telling Shankypanks that he will marry Riddhima and protect her honour. 😳

5. The Sid-Riddz Noor-Ek-Khuda sequence . SOUL-STIRRING.😳

6. Sid blasting Riddz for trying to commit suicide and Riddz apologizing and asking him to marry her.I will include the whole marriage sequence here. Emotional and power-packed , wow!πŸ‘

7. The famous SR seduction scene where Sid proves to Riddz that what exactly is wrong between them. It was hot , it was chemical and it delivered the message that it had to. πŸ˜‰

8. Riddhima crying before going to the honeymoon where she is moved and touched by Sid's goodness. That was the start of her realization that Sid can move her to tears simply by being the beautiful human -being that he is inside.πŸ‘

9. Riddz running into Sid's arms , clinging to him and telling him that this marriage and he himself is her only truth. 😳

10. Sid stopping Riddhima from going away and telling her that famous 'Matt Jaao' . The way he tells her that he is beginning to like her beats all the rooftop confessions of love in this world. Love is beginning to come softly. 😳

Your turn now. Stop being nikammeez and do some kaam. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Love and luck to you all always,πŸ€—

God bless everyone. 😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poco di, u make the most wonderful threads on this forum and I really enjoyed this post of yours as usual. Afterall, SR are such a beautiful and extraordinary couple!!!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love them for pt 9 and 10.
For me they can  BASE THEIR MARRIAGE ON THESE TWO INSTANCES!!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Arre? List to banaao .
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oops!! Here is my list though you have covered good ones

1. Sid ke lips ko saaf karna.
2.SID.... Ab aga kya RIDDIMA, . RIDZ..... Me ghar chalti hu
3. Ridz...Meri tarf deko
4. The honeymoon photos.WOW!!!!!
5. THE FAMOUS COCKROCH SCENE. The hug my god!!!!!
6. The holi dance....... to show shankyand paddy
7. The infamous lip lock which was about to happen.  Ma kuch bhi karo tumhya kuch farak nahi parta!!!!!!
8.Chai wala scene . Cute doc!!!!!
9.Tug a war scene." Ye mere wife hai."
10. Next day after their marraige Ridz tying her kurta strap Sid going crazy just looking at her.

I hope i did well??????

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Sid carrying rids from the ground and putting her on the bed...
Sid applying the ointment on her foot and falling asleep near her feet
Rids playing with Sid's hair while he s asleep 😍
MAGIC!!!!!
doukno thumbnail
1.The episode where Ridzie agrees to marry Sid and the epi. shows their life's dilemma.The whole sequence was beautifully shot although it was'nt a Sid Riddz moment.
2.The forest scene where Sid is attracted to Ridzie for the 1st tym during dat bonfire party.
3.The chai tym "cute" doc scene. 
4.The scene where Sid drops Ridzie at Naina's place.Their whole hesitant conversation was superb.
5.Ridzie going to Pune to meet Sid.....wid dat smile thruout the journey.I don't know whether it could be counted as a Sid Ridzie moment.

Rest I agree wid all the points u wrote down........And,I am a nikamma.πŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OKAY di LOVELY TOPIC HEHHE

The first meeting has to be a must for me mainly because it was very symbolic how tam left and ridz entered showing that these two were meant to be.

The  fights all of them were howlarious lol sid is just sooo funny and ridz too both of them are a comical act lol.

The way sid stuck to ridz through everthing seeing him mature soo much especially when riddima was at her lowest he could have made fun of her but instead he felt her pain and walked with her when noone else would.

Sid saying riddima and riddima  respect for sid getting more and more.

Sid saving her after all of the others were just being nasty and willing to marry her.

Sid again saved her from death when she takes the poison .

For once sid tells ridz that he doesnt want to marry her and the look on ridz face was  as though this is the first time someone has rejected her in her life.

SR marriage i cn watch that scene over and over again

Sid cuts himself coz he couldnt bare the thought of what he did so he want to feel equal pain.

Sid taking ridz so he cn please the FIL  ridz looks at him in such a proud way.

Ridz climbing the stairs just so her and sid  can come tougther .

Ridz looking at sid when he attends to her wounds

umm when i think of more ill post lol
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, I cudnot resist myself for posting my comments for beautiful SR scenes. I m not rating dem, but dese r my all time fav scenes of SR & nowadays i spent my days watching dese moments on Youtube.

1. Sid standing on terrace wid engagement ring & d whole sequence till haldi where Sid sees Riddhima ko chori se from window😳😳
2. Sid dropping Riddhima at Naina's place & their famous not willing 2 leave each other convo😍
3. D eternal Noor-e-khuda sequence.
4. Irresistible damn hot, romantic Sid kissing Riddhima making her realize what wrong between dem.
5. Sid blasting Riddhima after poison scene, d whole marriage sequence till Sid getting imbalanced & riddhima holding him tightly while making ghripravesh
6. D heavenly Shayad yehi toh pyaar hai sequence😍
7. D famous hug of SR & Sid saying Mat Jao & d whole scene
8. Riddhima realization of her feelings 4 Sid at honeymoon followed by cockroach scene.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
9. Basketball match- Dare to do
10. D hillarious Assistant & Auntyji sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, dere r more, but my most fav r above.

Good topic, i like this scene

1. The first meeting of Sid-Riddz at the airport where Riddhima slapped Sid thrice and got him arrested. All natural calamities fail in front of this stormy start that blew the living daylights out of our Sidster. πŸ˜‰

2. The gender and ego war between Sid-Riddz in the locker room where Riddz accused him of being a molester and Sid told her that he would rather die than touch an ugly woman like her. That was the kickass start of the Sexyface-Ickyface love saga. πŸ˜†

4. Sid standing up for Riddz honour in front of everyone and telling Shankypanks that he will marry Riddhima and protect her honour. 😳

5. The Sid-Riddz Noor-Ek-Khuda sequence . SOUL-STIRRING.😳

6. Sid blasting Riddz for trying to commit suicide and Riddz apologizing and asking him to marry her.I will include the whole marriage sequence here. Emotional and power-packed , wow!πŸ‘

8. Riddhima crying before going to the honeymoon where she is moved and touched by Sid's goodness. That was the start of her realization that Sid can move her to tears simply by being the beautiful human -being that he is inside.πŸ‘

9. Riddz running into Sid's arms , clinging to him and telling him that this marriage and he himself is her only truth. 😳

10. Sid stopping Riddhima from going away and telling her that famous 'Matt Jaao' . The way he tells her that he is beginning to like her beats all the rooftop confessions of love in this world. Love is beginning to come softly.
😳

😊 I also like the scene when sid was sleeping beside ridz feet and how ridz was caressing his beautiful hair.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago