Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anwaya

isnt tht same neil benji was telling abt on phone for prank?

but i loved yest epi!

the way benji talked in punjabi! n sam said dude in punjabi style!

awwwwwwwwww any, i know what u mean !!! i loved that bit about abhi speaking in punjabi !! awwwwwwww i adore this guy to bits ! he is such a darling !!!! 😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Itna sannata kyon ho gya hai yahan???
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Guys, MN fans r making their way in that thread...
xaviara thumbnail
ashu, we knew they wont be far behind !!! this are gonna heat up for sure next week !!! 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xaviara

ok some ppl are really amusing me off in that thread !!! they are so keen to have nups all over this guy, just because he is from morena, then it automatically means that how could ne not know and obsessed with Nupur !!!

and ther eis one thing that is really pissing me off, is why the hell is everyone trying to pair amit with Dia ??? Abhi has some really amazing chemistry with Navina !!! God some ppl are so freaking jealous !!! 😡 

naveen, that is the part that I'm really thrilled about - that he should know both the sisters ... and he likes Gunjan better 😳😳😳😳 ... already gives me a very good opinion of him 🤣

And if he's a hot shot director, i can imagine that Nups will be all over him ... and he will be all over Gunji ... even better ... time for nups to climb down from her rosy dreams of being miss world 🤣

Btw ... one little blooper - if neil Oberoi is from Morena - shouldn't the sisters know it already  - rather, Nups should have, when Benji called her for the bhootni joke ... if he's such a hot shot director from their home town, nups should already be in the know ... oh well, just one more blooper, I guess 😆
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

arey i meant u and kavs are the only ones left to write your take on the new article thread !!!! 😆  i think aabhzie havent posted in that hread either !!! aabhzie stopi liking and get to work !!!!!

and anjy gimme five !!! u use to watch meri life hai too ??? awwww i loved mandy too !!! pooja paa ji aur mandy paa ji were such amazing friends !!!! 😆 i use to adore these two !!! 😆

ahh ... I haven't watched that show ever ... so I'm clueless 😕

anyway, he seems cute 😉

aabhz, kavs ... get to work 😆
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

k... bye now....

will catch u all nyt
diya n meens ran away seeing me

oye, i went for lunch ... am back now 😆

xm tomorrow??? what u doing here??? Go and study .... AFTER you write in that post 😆😆😆

your ten min over yet?
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Naveen: They'll make every effort to spoil this track, esp. after knowing that most of the SG fans r looking fwd to it. So, mayb its the time for us to stand united and keep our cool,esp. the young bachas out here, who just want to see SG romancing and stuff.

@ Diya: U're doubting N's brain sweety??? She's the ultimate diva of morena.. how can any1 ignore her.😆  And as soon as she heard the name of the famous director, the madhuri dixit within her oozed out and she forgot everything else..😆

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

naveen, that is the part that I'm really thrilled about - that he should know both the sisters ... and he likes Gunjan better 😳 ... already gives me a very good opinion of him 🤣

And if he's a hot shot director, i can imagine that Nups will be all over him ... and he will be all over Gunji ... even better ... time for nups to climb down from her rosy dreams of being miss world 🤣

Btw ... one little blooper - if neil Oberoi is from Morena - shouldn't the sisters know it already  - rather, Nups should have, when Benji called her for the bhootni joke ... if he's such a hot shot director from their home town, nups should already be in the know ... oh well, just one more blooper, I guess 😆

Lolzzzzzz i now diya !!! It would be great to see nups be brought down a peg or two !! she really needs it !!!  It really use to put me off thinking that the Cv's think girls like gunjan can't have an admirer !!! i really like these new set of CV's i swear, they understand the characters and SaJan even better then the first !!! And to seee Nupus all over Neil and him all over Gunjan !!! 🤣

Diya some how i still think Neil doesnt know Nupur, or never paid attention to her even if they were in same college ! Maybe he was a phadhaku type in college so Nups never paid attention to him, or maybe he was such a studious and a dedicated student that he would never give attention to some one like Nups !! Its always possible to study in the same college and never know each other !!

as for not recognizing him, i think Neil liked Gunjan and appreciated her from afar !! I dont think they are friends or were friends !! Maybe he would tell Gunjan about how he kknows her too !!! and she would be like how ? and then he would tell her how they were in the college together and he was her senior !!!

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Naveen: They'll make every effort to spoil this track, esp. after knowing that most of the SG fans r looking fwd to it. So, mayb its the time for us to stand united and keep our cool,esp. the young bachas out here, who just want to see SG romancing and stuff.

@ Diya: U're doubting N's brain sweety??? She's the ultimate diva of morena.. how can any1 ignore her.😆  And as soon as she heard the name of the famous director, the madhuri dixit within her oozed out and she forgot everything else..😆

u are right ashu !!! let them say whatever they want too !!! we will turn a deaf ear and just enjoy this track !! whenever we post, it has to be a positive post, so the young bacha's take our leads and remain positive too !!! i'm only worried about Samians, because he will suffer a bit and i dont wantthem to start and mail the CV's regarding this track !!! ðŸ˜•