Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens1981 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

u know ashu, i was thinking about sajan yesterday, and i knew that next track would make Sam realize the importance of marriage !!

If you remember, after the sajan confession, the first track they got was about suhaani, which was extremely emotional where Sam heart broke thinking Gunjan betrayed him, but it was solved so beautifully on 1st Jan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then the next track was Gunjan's heart break and her getting shot, and paralysis track, which again may have ended a bit abruptly but in the end it resulted in Sam getting rid of Gunjan's insecurities !!!

Then The track after that was about Sam again, which was the baby track, where in the end Gunjan showed Sam again how much she trusts him !!

And now this track would be about Gunjan again, where hopefully in the end Sam will realize the importance of marriage !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

navs beautiful summary๐Ÿค—....u know u r just like the esha of ur story๐Ÿค—....this post of urs for sure is going to be stalkers paradise๐Ÿ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

U know Naveen, every1's talking abt Sam and his jealousy and possessiveness etc. Don't u think, the centre of attraction, the focus of this track is Gunjan?? It'll b interesting to c how she will sweetly fulfill her roles of an old friend of Amit, and a true and dedicated lover of Sam.

Sam, i can see will become a cranky baby, always asking for attention from Gunjan..Not only u, i'm toh simply dead after reading the article. I've made my cable operator's life miserable and if he wants to survive, he has to resume star1's transmission..  

Ashu i don't think Gunjan and this guy are friends !!! Because if they were Gunjan and Nupur would have known about him, which they don't !! I think he was Gunjan's silent admirer !!! As far Gunjan is concerned, I think Neil would probably want her to help him with his movie !! He has come to excel for casting right ? Maybe he asks Princi to tell Gunjan to help him out and show him around excel, because she has also helped Tam maam when they were doing the play !! Later he could find out about Gunjan's beautiful voice and also ask her to do playback singing for him !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Since Princi asks her himself she cant refuse and ends up having to spend time with this new guy which irritates Sam as usual !!! i can already see him moaning and complaining again !!! being a baby as usual !!

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u know ashu, i was thinking about sajan yesterday, and i knew that next track would make Sam realize the importance of marriage !!

If you remember, after the sajan confession, the first track they got was about suhaani, which was extremely emotional where Sam heart broke thinking Gunjan betrayed him, but it was solved so beautifully on 1st Jan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then the next track was Gunjan's heart break and her getting shot, and paralysis track, which again may have ended a bit abruptly but in the end it resulted in Sam getting rid of Gunjan's insecurities !!!

Then The track after that was about Sam again, which was the baby track, where in the end Gunjan showed Sam again how much she trusts him !!

And now this track would be about Gunjan again, where hopefully in the end Sam will realize the importance of marriage !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ Bold: I hope no one else is here, otherwise i'll b dead..( i know Meens u r here in ur LIKE-ing mode), but Naveen as they say, great minds think alike. I was also discussing the same thing wid one of my friends., that the tracks follow dis kind of  a symmetry.

And if u remember, a few days ago, u and i also discussed abt somethin similar. After which, i got the idea of the OS.. It is the time for Sam to face the reality that marriage is the ultimate thing in such a relationship.

Sometimes i feel so proud of myself of being an SG fan. Their story is so real, believable, yet unique and unbelievabe. It just leaves me wondering, how can 2 ppl love each other so much and does this type of unconditional love really exist???

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens1981

navs beautiful summary๐Ÿค—....u know u r just like the esha of ur story๐Ÿค—....this post of urs for sure is going to be stalkers paradise๐Ÿ˜†

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz meensie !!! i know its is !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but on a serious note, even when SaJan dont get a track of their own, even small bits they get, they make those bits so meaningful !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ like the baby track !! it was a total gang track, but in the end they were the only ones who remained intact !!!! touch wood !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwww u reallythink i'm like esha !!! thais such a sweet compliment !! i happen to adore that  charcter in my fic !!!   ๐Ÿ˜†

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This cud also be possible Naveen. Infact, it wud b something really interesting. Gunjan's silent admirer, getting to meet her after a couple of years. And u know na, these silent admirers r more dangerous than the vocal ones.. Coz he'll b wanting to spend max. time wid her, looking at her from the corner of his eyes, getting all impressed by her lovable and sweet nature. We never know, he might find Sam to b the kabab mein haddi and Sam will fix a haddi in his throat and from day 1, will make a plan to send him back to morena..

I don't rem exactly, but i think it was Diya who mentioned that we'll get Sam-Benji back together. This will b one of the best things of this track. I'm not a SaYank fan as such. Sam-benji r the best buddies, the best planners, and in such a turmoil kind of a phase in Sam's relationship, benji shud b his support, and not Mayank.

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We are almost done with this thread???! YAY! Ok I have to leave now! ๐Ÿ˜† Will be on later. Going to make lunch now! ๐Ÿ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
awwww ashu, i knowwww they are such a beautiful couple and i really wouldn't know if love like theirs exist because i have seen only this sort of love in the form of sajan only till now !! But i hope there are some really fortunate ppl out there who have found a love like sajan !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Gunjan is my reality, she exist for me, because she is not a fictional character to me, she is very real, she is a part of my life, because she exist in ME ๐Ÿ˜ณ But Sam till now is not my reality, because i have never seen or met a guy like Sam in my life till now !!! ๐Ÿ˜† so Sam is fiction to me, but then again, Mohit may not be like Sam, but he is an extremely amazing guy and Monaya are very lucky to have each other !! as far as I know they are the reverse of SaJan, with the role reversal !!! ๐Ÿ˜† but their essense looks the same !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and i dont need any comfirmation or article for me to know they are a couple in real life !!
Me and Sona have done PHD on Monaya segements and they have been a couple for over a year now !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ so to me their love is as close as we can get to unconditional love like SaJan !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

meens1981 thumbnail

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz meensie !!! i know its is !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but on a serious note, even when SaJan dont get a track of their own, even small bits they get, they make those bits so meaningful !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ like the baby track !! it was a total gang track, but in the end they were the only ones who remained intact !!!! touch wood !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwww u reallythink i'm like esha !!! thais such a sweet compliment !! i happen to adore that  charcter in my fic !!!   ๐Ÿ˜†

navs very true....like kavs mentioned yest any track can start as gang or mn track but they end it beautifully by showing yet another januable aspect of sajan bonding......truly we dotn worry about quantity ....all we want is quality....like even in d 30 sec of sajan yest, d ways sam sambhalofied gunji without leaving her for a sec......was ultra lovable....thats wat makes them special....they r so simple n they derive pleasure out of simple small acts and they come out so realistic in any kind of situation which always shows the strength of their bond.....u know y we love them- we dont crave big stuff we want to see varied bonding flavors of two simply beautiful characters....we want simple nuances of realistic couple scenes that makes them so much affable....i think d reason CVs love to show them like this is coz they are simple but the depth they possess is anything but simple n that comes out so well on d screen

awwww i luv esha to d core n i love u for creating such a beautiful character๐Ÿค—.....after gunji....if i have ever come across a fictional character who means a lot to me n is more realistic than a real person thats esha....i dont know wat but to me she's a perfect mix of everything i wud look up to in a role model๐Ÿ˜....that reminds me to ask u when r u going to update it ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by meens1981 - 14 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
meansie i'll update the FF this weekend !! i sit down to write but something or the other comes up !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ashu, i'm not at alla  sayank fan !!! infact their friendship irritates the hell outta me !!! i am a hun samji fan !!!! have been craving for their scenes !!! i soooooooo want benji to be there for sam when this guy shows up and tries to steal gunjan's attention away from Sam !!! i want them back to planning again !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ