Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

awwww ashu, i knowwww they are such a beautiful couple and i really wouldn't know if love like theirs exist because i have seen only this sort of love in the form of sajan only till now !! But i hope there are some really fortunate ppl out there who have found a love like sajan !!! 😳 Gunjan is my reality, she exist for me, because she is not a fictional character to me, she is very real, she is a part of my life, because she exist in ME 😳 But Sam till now is not my reality, because i have never seen or met a guy like Sam in my life till now !!! 😆 so Sam is fiction to me, but then again, Mohit may not be like Sam, but he is an extremely amazing guy and Monaya are very lucky to have each other !! as far as I know they are the reverse of SaJan, with the role reversal !!! 😆 but their essense looks the same !!! 😳 and i dont need any comfirmation or article for me to know they are a couple in real life !!
Me and Sona have done PHD on Monaya segements and they have been a couple for over a year now !!! 😉 so to me their love is as close as we can get to unconditional love like SaJan !! 😳

Awwwww Naveen!!! That's soo touching sweetheart. I always used to think that Gunjan is widin me, but ur interpretation has really brought teras to my eyes. We've never really chatted as such, so don't know abt each other, but one thing that Kavya and I were discussing a few days back seems sooo apt. We both came to a conclusion that somehow its a way of destiny that like-minded ppl get together.. I can talk abt myself, i didn't know anyone here, but the emotional bonding that i've developed wid u all, with in a period fust a few months, makes me feel as if i know u all since ages.

Oh! Kaafi senti talk ho gayi, lets get back to lighter things. I don't know yar whether Sam like boys really exist or not, coz sometimes i feel, he's too good to b true.. But if they r, only lucky girls will get them and i know for myself that i'm not at all a lucky one.

And yes, MoNaya r a couple. There's no doubt abt it..