BV Update 9th April '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Anandi gets up in night and go to kitchen for water and she see a shadow. Teepri manages to escape with the photo inside her room. Teepri says its god's wish that she came back to HER house and her owns and now that she will get her BHairon back and will not allow anyone between her and HER Bhairon, and strikes out Sumitra in the photograph๐Ÿ˜ก

Teepri helps in every wirk to butter up massa and win her heart๐Ÿ˜• Anandi tells everyone that she saw a shadow in the night. Teepri says there is something with the beendini and says she will shift to her room to take care of her๐Ÿ˜ฒ

PRECAP: Anandi refuses to be with Teepri in the same room. She tells Sumitra and Bhairon that if Teepri buasa is there then she will not stay in that room๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ˆ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Uma!

I believe Teepri is being played by Sakshi Tanwar from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki?? Has this dimwit l;ost her brains - Bhairon is already married and now she's using Anandi (cuz she's ill) for her misdeeds!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
ammoos thumbnail
Yes she is the same Parvati Agarwal..

Ek massa was not enough that the brought a TEEPRI to torture Anandi๐Ÿ˜ก
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
liked the precap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ anandi getting angry for a change ๐Ÿ‘ hope she fights with teepri instead of crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ to kaanhaaji all the time ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow anandi spoke up...thanx uma...i think ur the only person who still watches the show...
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

wow anandi spoke up...thanx uma...i think ur the only person who still watches the show...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammoos

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

well there is hardly any activity on the forum and comments on the updates..no1 has anything to say only abt the show now...so this is my conclusion...everyone has gotten tired of the crap being spewed out...๐Ÿ˜ญ
wake up call for the creatives....
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Uma,
this story is going no where. I think the CVs have got this character called teepri but cant handle her properly!