Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Heal My Wounds - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
that is what is gonna happen on Monday or after monday which she is so not gonna like hearing him saying that to her and will in the end make her to make up her mind and also will help her realize that her marriage come first above all other things put together.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Gauri Khan....hehe....i love calling you that even though u are not SRk wife..hehe..

yaar i don mind if the go AR way period,cos in the process i want riddhima to discover her feelings her realization her love for siddhant...love can happen in one day,it takes time...at least thru dis journey it will give her a clearer view that in the end she wants to be with siddhant...

I do not want Siddhant to die or even Become negative...its too predictable and such an old news nowadays....

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if A and Sid go away, Ridz being alone (am still queen of typos, thus edit.)...

if Sidma are ever physically separated....

I would so love for Sid to write to her, all his deepest thoughts...how he sees her, perceives her, his need for her...the way she looks, smells, moves...

great romantic moments to cherish later on..
Edited by johanne - 14 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guyz, did u see hotpix.com polling...our jeran z about 2 reach d 3rd position.plz help dem atleast reach dat.........plz vote now... only 3 hrs left.............once dey were at 3rd bt again -ve votes...atleast we cn hav dem at 3rd.........
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _angel_

that is what is gonna happen on Monday or after monday which she is so not gonna like hearing him saying that to her and will in the end make her to make up her mind and also will help her realize that her marriage come first above all other things put together.

I said this in the last few threads before that Sid should tell her to go back

If i am honest and if i was Sid, i would tell Ridz to go back to Armaan and be together, because its the simple answer to everything  then living like this and stop the hurting on AR, Sid is a selfless loving, genuine man and he rather be in pain by himself and in silence and secret🥺 From Sid's pov this is how he will go about it, tell her that you and Armaan be together, it doesnt matter where i stand - doesnt make a huge difference to what i feel and have for you at the end of the day it wont ever be on par or measure up to what you and Armaan have, sad to say but thats exactly how Sid will be thinking in his mind🥺 - because all this has got out of hand, now and thats not what Sid wanted, but his intentions and heart has always been in the right place and geuine
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: johanne

if A and Sid go away, Ridz being alone (am still queen of typos, thus edit.)...

if Sidma are ever physically separated....

I would so love for Sid to write to her, all his deepest thoughts...how he sees her, perceives her, his need for her...the way she looks, smells, moves...

great romantic moments to cherish later on..

i agree moments betweent them is still lacking.i still want lots of Siddhima moments....happy moments,romantic moments,heart to heart talk moments...comforting each other moments..LOts and Lots of moments.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Lennie

Ridz does need to make a decision soon, if she wants marriage and Sid, then she needs to show she is committed and move forward with him, talk to him

I think Ridz needs to let go off her past completely to do that, and Armaan finally letting go of that grasp he has a hold of

yup but for that A needs to understabd all too na

they are son many confusions in the lives of all 3.

i know its hard for rids to make a decsionb=n, but then she needs to understand gave she is dragging 2 other lives with her.

though i feel it wont be that simple

they will be penty of turns andf twists bef she makes the descion and explains why she took it

norzar

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeah they were @ 3 just a few mins ago bt then i hd to leave........bt get to work nw.........plzzzzzzz n hurry!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zgerl

yaar i don mind if the go AR way period,cos in the process i want riddhima to discover her feelings her realization her love for siddhant...love can happen in one day,it takes time...at least thru dis journey it will give her a clearer view that in the end she wants to be with siddhant...

I do not want Siddhant to die or even Become negative...its too predictable and such an old news nowadays....

I also dont mind AR being together for awhile, but i doubt it will be the same, RIdz has changed and isnt in the first love phase, and hopefully this might get her to recognise her feelings for Sid

I also dont want Sid to become negative, he's too innocent, he still has that innocence about him that i love and also to die, thats just a easy way to get AR together

Originally posted by: Lennie

I said this in the last few threads before that Sid should tell her to go back

If i am honest and if i was Sid, i would tell Ridz to go back to Armaan and be together, because its the simple answer to everything  then living like this and stop the hurting on AR, Sid is a selfless loving, genuine man and he rather be in pain  pain by himself and in silence and secret🥺 From Sid's pov this is how he will go about it, tell her that you and Armaan be together, it doesnt matter where i stand - doesnt make a huge difference to what i feel and have for you at the end of the day it wont ever be on par or measure up to what you and Armaan have, sad to say but thats exactly how Sid will be thinking in his mind🥺 - because all this has got out of hand, now and thats not what Sid wanted, but his intentions and heart has always been in the right place and geuine

I agree to me it will be a little pointless seeing SR together at the moment.cos RIddhima is still not showing clear signals of love for Siddhant.let her be with Armaan period but in the end in the arms of an angel which is Siddhant Modi...

Gosh SIddhant Modi..i wish this character was real,i would definitely want him to be my husband..😍..selfless guy like him..who do not want yaar.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krishnaria

hey guyz, did u see hotpix.com polling...our jeran z about 2 reach d 3rd position.plz help dem atleast reach dat.........plz vote now... only 3 hrs left.............once dey were at 3rd bt again -ve votes...atleast we cn hav dem at 3rd.........

yes, we should try to give them third position at least. Everyone in this forum should go and vote them now.