Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all, no SBS news, segment? Today on ZEE UK, they were showing Hum dil de chuke sanam, lol. I thought of Sidma.

Originally posted by: Lennie

Yes, i can see what you mean by her averting her gaze when he asked 'she loves Armaan'  - we all know she does and even Sid, but for Ridz to move her gaze was right in a way because its Sid her husband, and she is right in a way when she says he is her past because Armaan, but its really now upto Ridz to completely be ready and accept what she wants to do now and who she wants and what she wants in life

I agree with that Lennie but seriously the most pitiful character would be siddhant if riddhima do not ended up with him,i mean there would be nothing much to show about siddhant afterwards....and riddhima and siddhant give a freshness to this show..they are the ones which keep us glueing back to dmg.

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think tomorrow's episode will end on Ridz probably blasting Sid
Sid needs to atleast tell her why he sent Armaan to Pune, if nothing else

I agree...on that..but i hope ridz will understand his POV i mean he has never try to do anything to harm her,she should remember about all the things he had done for her.before she pinpoints with false accusation on him.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everyone...
Before going to job ...just pops in to say hi...!! will check at night...!! before going to new thread.......Hope SR story will remain high ...touchwood with new  and interesting storyline !!
love princi..
will back at night here....!! love u all...!1

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zgerl

Guys sorry for being negative,but i have definitely observe something..
Riddhima is still not ready to move on cos if she did she would have not avert her gaze from Siddhant when she said those words,its like shes accepting the fact but not embracing it with love.

Its really sad to see this...I really feel Siddhant should push her and tell her to go to Armaan,just go,perhaps she will eventually go to Armaan,reliving their days as love birds.however i hope a new girl enters and that changes everything,we see Riddhima being possesive on Siddhant for the first time,even when she close her eyes she sees him,she gets angry instantly when a girl gets fresh with him..and she will eventually realize,she has definitely fallen in love with Siddhant.

How badly i want to see SR together,but don want to be out of respect and a fact siddhant is her husband,she goes back to him.i want her to fall for him and she herself saying it that she wants to spend her life with him,she wants her aaj and future to only be with him....

I do not know what CVs has in store for them,but definitely i will embrace this beautiful couple always....i would love to see CV starting a new project about Love knocking back into your hearts again,indicating a second chance in love with JW and KW..it would be really a dream come true.

Zafirah

that is what is gonna happen on Monday or after monday which she is so not gonna like hearing him saying that to her and will in the end make her to make up her mind and also will help her realize that her marriage come first above all other things put together.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

Hello everyone,

firstly i want to ask which mastermind work is this....

LOL......thats so mean yaar..but gosh seeing that kiss ,haai sach much kaanta laga....i felt Kw was really kissing JW...LOL....sorry JW and KW...don mean to hurt u all..but its too real...Gosh if love do happens between them..kyaa hoga...😍

I have no idea who made the avi: Am guessinh its Zainu, because the avi is a masterpiece😳..
Well said,sweety!! I'd definetely love to watch it this way rather than the other way round.Like she choses Sid and later on Sid would sense she's not happy with the relationship and reunite AR.That would prove Sid to be toooooo good unnecessarily! As it is,both are blaming him and upset to hide the truth frm both of them just bcoz he wanted to leave the decision to Rids and not force her to stay with him out of love!
 And I loved what you wrote about giving it a chance to second love.Many a times,it happens so that even if 2 ppl love each other eternally,things dont work out btwn them.I hope viewers take this in the same spirit! And so do CV's plan out it on the similar lines.After all,they are dealing with the delicate issue of marriage in this too!!
 I'd like to see Armaan with some new girl who's ingenous,understanding and tolerant towards him.😊
[/QUOTE]

thank you so much sweety whats your name...

I agree with you dear...they should show this beautiful message,love can happen again...theres nothing wrong with it..a compromise marriage can lead to a love marriage as well..

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol i keep dropping in
n just two pages left chalo finish this thread jaldi!

n lovely avi kiska idea hai?😉

Originally posted by: -Yas-

I have no idea who made the avi: Am guessinh its Zainu, because the avi is a masterpiece😳..

LOL .....man should not have place that armaan image in let jeran be..its too hot...seeing that..gosh ..kash riddhima was enjoying it..LOL
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
So am I right did Zainu made it? because Zainu's trademark in her avis is the awesome text, one liners...hehe.