We so need to finish this thread lol
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HAHA lennie i agree this thread needs to be finnished guys only five pages left

Originally posted by: Lennie

We so need to finish this thread lol

LOl so true hey lennie long time..you think tmrw episode will end with how the precap was shown on friday episode?i do not want Riddhima to misunderstand him.i really want siddhant to tell her everything what really happen,why did that and all..they really need to clear the misunderstandings.i really wonder the terrace scene what will happen???
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zgerl

Guys sorry for being negative,but i have definitely observe something..
Riddhima is still not ready to move on cos if she did she would have not avert her gaze from Siddhant when she said those words,its like shes accepting the fact but not embracing it with love.

Its really sad to see this...I really feel Siddhant should push her and tell her to go to Armaan,just go,perhaps she will eventually go to Armaan,reliving their days as love birds.however i hope a new girl enters and that changes everything,we see Riddhima being possesive on Siddhant for the first time,even when she close her eyes she sees him,she gets angry instantly when a girl gets fresh with him..and she will eventually realize,she has definitely fallen in love with Siddhant.

How badly i want to see SR together,but don want to be out of respect and a fact siddhant is her husband,she goes back to him.i want her to fall for him and she herself saying it that she wants to spend her life with him,she wants her aaj and future to only be with him....

I do not know what CVs has in store for them,but definitely i will embrace this beautiful couple always....i would love to see CV starting a new project about Love knocking back into your hearts again,indicating a second chance in love with JW and KW..it would be really a dream come true.

Zafirah

Yes, i can see what you mean by her averting her gaze when he asked 'she loves Armaan'  - we all know she does and even Sid, but for Ridz to move her gaze was right in a way because its Sid her husband, and she is right in a way when she says he is her past because Armaan, but its really now upto Ridz to completely be ready and accept what she wants to do now and who she wants and what she wants in life
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dnt want to think abwt the episode just going to go with is as they cum . SR i hope its good this week
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have updated my shop guys plz have a visit if u have time😳

Click here

Guddi😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LOl so true hey lennie long time..you think tmrw episode will end with how the precap was shown on friday episode?i do not want Riddhima to misunderstand him.i really want siddhant to tell her everything what really happen,why did that and all..they really need to clear the misunderstandings.i really wonder the terrace scene what will happen???

I think tomorrow's episode will end on Ridz probably blasting Sid
Sid needs to atleast tell her why he sent Armaan to Pune, if nothing else
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ali: sorry dear. I was roaming around DMG's wall on facebook as some ppl are getting into my last nerve. Do you mean to summarize their character?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supercool3

The day Riddhima leaves all her past behind and comes to Sid will indeed be a day to cherish. Once she leaves it all, she would not have to worry about Armaan being around the whole time and can focus on her life with Sid.

In other words, the girl will finally be at peace. She can work towards the dreams she already had with Sid, weave new ones and anything...
But of course, she will have to get back to her past and completely let go of it in order for that to happen.

in that case let us all hold on tight and pray that she does go back to her past soon and come out of it pretty fast because time wait for no one and Sid is no fool or unhuman that will keep talking all her BS and confusing look he is man who need to love and be love back from the heart by his wife.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Guys sorry for being negative,but i have definitely observe something..
Riddhima is still not ready to move on cos if she did she would have not avert her gaze from Siddhant when she said those words,its like shes accepting the fact but not embracing it with love.

Its really sad to see this...I really feel Siddhant should push her and tell her to go to Armaan,just go,perhaps she will eventually go to Armaan,reliving their days as love birds.however i hope a new girl enters and that changes everything,we see Riddhima being possesive on Siddhant for the first time,even when she close her eyes she sees him,she gets angry instantly when a girl gets fresh with him..and she will eventually realize,she has definitely fallen in love with Siddhant.

How badly i want to see SR together,but don want to be out of respect and a fact siddhant is her husband,she goes back to him.i want her to fall for him and she herself saying it that she wants to spend her life with him,she wants her aaj and future to only be with him....

I do not know what CVs has in store for them,but definitely i will embrace this beautiful couple always....i would love to see CV starting a new project about Love knocking back into your hearts again,indicating a second chance in love with JW and KW..it would be really a dream come true.

Zafirah

Well said,sweety!! I'd definetely love to watch it this way rather than the other way round.Like she choses Sid and later on Sid would sense she's not happy with the relationship and reunite AR.That would prove Sid to be toooooo good unnecessarily! As it is,both are blaming him and upset to hide the truth frm both of them just bcoz he wanted to leave the decision to Rids and not force her to stay with him out of love!
 And I loved what you wrote about giving it a chance to second love.Many a times,it happens so that even if 2 ppl love each other eternally,things dont work out btwn them.I hope viewers take this in the same spirit! And so do CV's plan out it on the similar lines.After all,they are dealing with the delicate issue of marriage in this too!!
 I'd like to see Armaan with some new girl who's ingenous,understanding and tolerant towards him.😊