Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@desigrl05..agree to each and evry word of your post. You're so right!!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Hey guys, I see alot of peope jumping for joy that Sid is being punched and actually are promoting it...

So Sid lead Armaan on, is that the argument?

How was sid supposed to respond...? no, tell me, really...  like I've always said earlier, if he told Armaan the truth, Armaan would've backed down...which he didn't want.. he wanted Riddhima to be with Armaan and he wanted to make sure what Riddhima wanted...without doing any of this, how could he be sure?? Granted , Armaan is right in his place... but here's the sickening part..how some people say that Armaan is doing the right thing.  NEWSFLASH: violence is no way the right thing to do! And if you are arguing that sid did the wrong thing and he's getting what he deserved...alright tell me this now, who decides what is right and what is wrong? and if one person is doing wrong, it is extremely rash for the other to do wrong with him...

Another thing, why is it that it brings happiness that Sid is getting beat up? Is it because you're insecure that Riddhima may never go back to Armaan and its a guilty pleasure to see others getting beat up?

-----------------
MODS : please close topic if you find necessary
No Bashing of Characters are allowed here!

oh! man Sid has sooo much mature than arman so he won't get involved in fights and stufff😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Violence is not an answer........no matter how justified you are........Sid does not deserved to be punched....
Good to see a good topic out πŸ‘πŸΌ
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yattri

monaarrrr i had a feeling id see you here! LOL!
and yes i think sid literally cheated on him!  and its not like somebody is asking for him to die for AR..
 honesty?? is tht too much to have asked for.. hiding the truth.. mmmm okay to some extent but leading him to believe tht he would help riddhhima get back to himm.. is hypocrisy!

and ofcourse sid wont fight him back bcos he very well knows tht he is at fault..!
but armaan will/can obviously apologize for his behavior
@rage to his wife: i think ppl even bashed armaan for simply pulling her in the corridor and asking her for an explanation.. so its both sides you see

Hey Dearie sorry I missed this post,

monaarrrr i had a feeling id see you here! LOL! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think we are so bound to reply, I will skip this one as I already replied to similar kindda post of your in someother thread!
hope to see ya in some thread soon πŸ˜ƒ

Luv Ya  πŸ€—

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Violence is not an answer........no matter how justified you are........Sid does not deserved to be punched....

Good to see a good topic out πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't  agree more, Gandhigiri bhi kuch hoti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by monar - 14 years ago