Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with AR fans that armaan 'fought with destiny' to become well again. But why are u ppl conveniently forgetting the fact he had left a letter beside an unconscious ridhimma( being a doctor, he didnt even see whats wrong with her) in which he states clearly he is leaving her for her happiness only. Now when he finds her married , will he blame her for that too??? He has the right to blame her for hiding the fact but he has no right to ask her why she moved on in life.
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

YuNa are different..they were spectators of this entire thing...

Sid in no way mocked Armaan...he actually tried giving Riddhima to him which she backed away from... Armaan has every right to be angry, but the way he vents it out on Sid is completely wrong

When you're extremely hurt hun you don't see what is right and wrong.You just vent it out.That's human nature
xxlibragurlxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I agree with AR fans that armaan 'fought with destiny' to become well again. But why are u ppl conveniently forgetting the fact he had left a letter beside an unconscious ridhimma( being a doctor, he didnt even see whats wrong with her) in which he states clearly he is leaving her for her happiness only. Now when he finds her married , will he blame her for that too??? He has the right to blame her for hiding the fact but he has no right to ask her why she moved on in life.

Armaan was her love of two years, he does have the right to ask her why she moved on esp since there is no one to explain to him how they got married.There is no one to be there for armaan.The only one who can give him answers is ridhima.no one can say that he is no right.He gets well for ridhima, comes back for ridhima but has no right to ask her why she moved on?Why do you think that?
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxlibragurlxx

</div>
<div>
Armaan was her love of two years, he does have the right to ask her why she moved on esp since there is no one to explain to him how they got married.There is no one to be there for armaan.The only one who can give him answers is ridhima.no one can say that he is no right.He gets well for ridhima, comes back for ridhima but has no right to ask her why she moved on?Why do you think that?

I still say he has no right to ask her why she moved on 😊 just bcoz they were in love for 2 years doesnt give anyone right to ask that asp. when he himself is responsible for asking her to move on in life. He became well and went on world tour and didnt have time to call her up and tell her "am fine , i'll be back soon." If u still are not convinced abt him leaving her watch the 4th feb episode.

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Personal insecurities? Seriously?!

I dont even want to respond to such a pathetic statement. Have fun bashing characters around here.
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Hey guys, I see alot of peope jumping for joy that Sid is being punched and actually are promoting it...

So Sid lead Armaan on, is that the argument?

How was sid supposed to respond...? no, tell me, really...  like I've always said earlier, if he told Armaan the truth, Armaan would've backed down...which he didn't want.. he wanted Riddhima to be with Armaan and he wanted to make sure what Riddhima wanted...without doing any of this, how could he be sure?? Granted , Armaan is right in his place... but here's the sickening part..how some people say that Armaan is doing the right thing.  NEWSFLASH: violence is no way the right thing to do! And if you are arguing that sid did the wrong thing and he's getting what he deserved...alright tell me this now, who decides what is right and what is wrong? and if one person is doing wrong, it is extremely rash for the other to do wrong with him...

Another thing, why is it that it brings happiness that Sid is getting beat up? Is it because you're insecure that Riddhima may never go back to Armaan and its a guilty pleasure to see others getting beat up?

-----------------
MODS : please close topic if you find necessary
No Bashing of Characters are allowed here!

Very well written n argued...u see we sidma fans, we argue sensibly...we argue with logic n facts...we are gracious enough to accept tht yeah sid might ve made a mistake..he s human after all..n thts wat we love about him right? thts y we relate to him so much...

as for the 'fan'actics...well they obviously dun wanna hear anything about their 'GOD' so they will justify all of his actions...no one has the guts to come out n say 'hey wait a min...tht wasnt necessary armaan'...like we did wen sid was not standing up for rids...anyways...we dun have to justify sid's actions to anyone here...the Cvs are doin it for us...ever heard empty vessels make more noise 😃

Sid rocks...as always....
bheegi thumbnail
To be fair to all fans, I don't think anyone bashes a character just for the sake of it or because of any insecurities.

We all have bashed Riddhima's character (both SR and AR fans) from time to time. It's because of the character traits portrayed on a particular day. Sid has been bashed this time because of keeping mum and playing with Armaan's feelings.

I am sure Armaan will be bashed if he did something criticism worthy.

We all know by bashing Sid, Ridz is not going to walk out of her marriage. In fact, when she finds Armaan hitting Sid, she might turn totally anti Armaan.....so there is no insecurity here my friends. It's all about the characters....
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
And bashing armaan because of personal insecurities ?
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed.

And you know what disgusts me more that these same people would have had a COMPLETELY different view had Armaan been in Sid's place.It just seems immature for Ar to do this.He has Always been the mature so why now did he punch sid without understanding the situation??
And people loving it???!!!! As you said it clearing shows the insecurity..

PS: But you know what I am okay with this Armaan for my own personal reason,the only thing that irritates me is the way he punched Sid
xxlibragurlxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I still say he has no right to ask her why she moved on 😊 just bcoz they were in love for 2 years doesnt give anyone right to ask that asp. when he himself is responsible for asking her to move on in life. He became well and went on world tour and didnt have time to call her up and tell her "am fine , i'll be back soon." If u still are not convinced abt him leaving her watch the 4th feb episode.

Armaan left her, that was his own decision and his fault.yes i admit that armaan was at fault there.Armaans not a god that he cant make mistakes.hes human too.but what im saying is that right now armaan thinks sid used him and played with his feelings so do you expect the man to go to sid and ask him what happened?i think not.Obviously he's gonna ask ridhima why she got married and what happened after she left panchgani.And about the going on world tour thing, can't he be wanting to give his love a surprise by going into meet her personally instead of just a phone call.Armaan obviously knew he's gonna go to sanjivani to perform sooner or later so he knew ridz is gonna be there.Or do you expext him to think"Oh, ridhima is gonna move on right after i tell her to move on."They were together for two years, anyone can think that ridz is not gonna forget her love as fast as possible and go on dates or get married to any tom,dick or harry the minute she can.