Bashing Sid b/c of own insecurities?

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, I see alot of peope jumping for joy that Sid is being punched and actually are promoting it...

So Sid lead Armaan on, is that the argument?

How was sid supposed to respond...? no, tell me, really...  like I've always said earlier, if he told Armaan the truth, Armaan would've backed down...which he didn't want.. he wanted Riddhima to be with Armaan and he wanted to make sure what Riddhima wanted...without doing any of this, how could he be sure?? Granted , Armaan is right in his place... but here's the sickening part..how some people say that Armaan is doing the right thing.  NEWSFLASH: violence is no way the right thing to do! And if you are arguing that sid did the wrong thing and he's getting what he deserved...alright tell me this now, who decides what is right and what is wrong? and if one person is doing wrong, it is extremely rash for the other to do wrong with him...

Another thing, why is it that it brings happiness that Sid is getting beat up? Is it because you're insecure that Riddhima may never go back to Armaan and its a guilty pleasure to see others getting beat up?

-----------------
MODS : please close topic if you find necessary
No Bashing of Characters are allowed here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is one of the most sensible posts I have read today regarding the Armaan-Sid punching issue! Thank you so much for this!  🤗

I agree with the points you mentioned. The people who are chanting 'Armaan is right and Sid deserved it' are just blindly defending Armaan and not even trying to look or understand Sid's perspective. Its all just in the name of bias towards a character.

I personally feel that both Armaan and Sid are right and wrong in their own ways. Whatever they have done, or whatever they feel is completely justified according to their characters. The reason why some fans are happy about the punch is simply because they dislike Sid and only care for Armaan and his feelings. Plain and simple bias once again.

One thing some fans are not getting is that this 'punch' will not make it easier for Riddhima to choose Armaan. Infact she will probably be more furious with him.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A perfect topic at a perfect time. I love your topic
uzmakhan thumbnail

hahahaha....personal insecurities...umm...right...(sarcastic)...

ok, i agree wid u till the point u sed that sid waznt tellin armaan anythin cuz he wanted ridhima to decide on her own who she wants etc etc...
buh y i say sid DESERVED THE PUNCH waz becuz of no gud reason he tried to play wid armaan's feelingz by tellin ridz to pretend as his wife..this is the part which pisses me off and i think evn though armaan doesnt noe abt it...on AR fanz part sid deserves it...cuz we noe sid waz tryin to mess arnd wid armi's feelinz!! thatz y we are realli glad abt the whole punchin scene!!
AR forever!! =)
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup i strongly agree@topicmaker!
ImmortalAdiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not completly ageeing with the Topic...Yea Armaan would have backed off is he knew the Riddhima was married!! he still is

but the point is....in all that Sid Firguring out wht riddhima want....it was all just Playing with Armaan's feelings..wht is she choosed Sid at the end!! do you know how much that guy would have been hurt!

just right now! and being angry to this situation is perfectly right this is wht a normal human do...if someone plays with their feelings and plays around with them just for their own sake.....if i was at his place either i would have done something to me or something to someone else!!

and i dont really blame Sid much....it was all Riddhima she takesss soooooo long to decide wht she wants...yea if you are married just go to your husband! u will realize if you love him or not even after.....but just hiding the truth!

Just like Love aaj Kal
desigrl05 thumbnail
so you're saying violence is needed when you're pissed off? nice..i m happy we have calmn ppl here 🤔
shristi0102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree wiz u desigrl05..

frm shristi

termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.......sid is n will be taking advantage of ridz confusion also personal insecurities did u say tht for fanz then let me tell u in dmg 2 the only original characters are of YuNa where as all other interns are imitating dmg 1 gang n sid is so imitation armaan since day 1 thts my basic reasoning for bashing sid not KW
desigrl05 thumbnail
YuNa are different..they were spectators of this entire thing...

Sid in no way mocked Armaan...he actually tried giving Riddhima to him which she backed away from... Armaan has every right to be angry, but the way he vents it out on Sid is completely wrong