Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.786 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh man I'm so late but

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TERENCE!! πŸ€—

my apologies for being late but I hope u had lots of fun!!
Edited by peace.786 - 14 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much to ya'll who have posted B'day Wishes for TL in this thread!! It was a great honor to make a thread to wish him for his Big Day... The Best B'day gift from his true fans here!! I truly appreciate the time and effort you all had put in to make this a reality... Love ya'll... πŸ€—
carjuan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Thank you very much to ya'll who have posted B'day Wishes for TL in this thread!! It was a great honor to make a thread to wish him for his Big Day... The Best B'day gift from his true fans here!! I truly appreciate the time and effort you all had put in to make this a reality... Love ya'll... πŸ€—

hey thanks 2 u gal...love u gal for creating this thread...and any thing 4 my sweetheart.....lover boy....apple of my eye...love u my baby(T).
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carjuan

hey thanks 2 u gal...love u gal for creating this thread...and any thing 4 my sweetheart.....lover boy....apple of my eye...love u my baby(T).

carjuan, you are most welcome dear... Anything for TL - so true! πŸ˜ƒ
carjuan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

carjuan, you are most welcome dear... Anything for TL - so true! πŸ˜ƒ

hey gal ur most welcomeπŸ‘πŸΌ..indeed.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........................love u darling always(T)
Belated Happy Birthday Terrence! May you achieve more success, happiness and love! πŸ˜ƒ
Pitter thumbnail
Happy birthday...The great terence sir.....
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday Terrence πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

great topic akanna πŸ‘πŸΌ
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Terence Sir, we love you, happy birthday
MERMAID_11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
do terence lewis visit dis forum and also reply the threads posted by members.