akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This is a thread to convey Birthday Wishes to Terence Lewis - his B'day is on the 10th of April, which is this coming Saturday. Instead of starting a thread on the exact day, I thought to start one in advance so that everyone who want to post wishes to him can do so, and all the messages can be passed to him as a Birthday Gift from IF members... 😊

Happy Birthday Terence Lewis!!!!! Many many Happy Returns.... Have a Fun Blast Day!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday terence! i have a long thesis birthday message to you.... (HA HA! Since you get sooooo little to read) but will take time and write it! so my place is reserved!!

oops...i had reserved this place for my message....but posted it on the last page instead...forgot about this...so here is the message again....sorry about the double repeated post....

dear terence...

i thought id write a thesis...if i ever have to write to you...but id just like to say...happy birthday...

thankyou for enriching our lives, motivating us and inpiring us to reach our potential, no matter what field we are in....thankyou for loving dance so much, enough to make people believe they are dancers at heart...and most of all, thankyou for being the person you are...in a sprititually sort of connected way, where everyone is connected at some level or the other...and connecting to us...breaking boundaries or space, time and other imaginable physical dimensions...

i hope this birthday brings you a lot of joy...a lot of hope...a lot of love....and a lot more dreams to live.

lots of love
dia.

Edited by soooperfan - 14 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
Wish you a great Birthday Terence!

Always stay so perfect, the reason for which we love you! Don't change no matter what!

Wish you all the best for everything and anything in life. May you get all that you deserve and much more!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wish you a very happy Birthday, Terence..

May you dance your way to glory..

Real dancers are the ones who can hear the music in their soul.
Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
A Very Happy Birthday To You Terrence!! πŸ₯³
medha_1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY TL SIR!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

uhmmm....uhhmmm                                                                                                                                                   ur the best judge DID can ever have nd the best choreographer india can ever have.we r really really proud of u (as if we need to tell u this)πŸ˜ƒ
YOU r 1 of the reasons that why i m proud to be an indian.😊
hope u win this season!!!⭐️
nd more than this i pray to GOD that u get more nd more nd more success than u already ve.
so 1 day u get a 'bharat ratna' as u r an 'anmol ratna' of india!!⭐️
hope that u will be launching ur own fashion line(im tellin u, it will become famous worldwide).
keep woooooooooing us wid ur stylish nd unique fashion sense in every season of DID.
keep  choreographin chuuummmeshwari acts as u always do.
keep smiling....................... cause its very important fr us.
keep showin us a 'jhalak' of ur hidden talent i.e. singing!!!(we luv it)
it makes our day u seeeeeeeeee..😳😳😳
nd ones again a very vert gr8 happpppy Bdayyyy!!!!!luv u 4ever!!!

😳P.S. i  justcant wait!!! hope fri-sat comes sooooooooooon!!!

Everyone gifted me Terence pics on my b'day thread in DM.  **sigh**...looks like I'll have to return the favor now!!!

Terence, sweetie, here's your birthday present:

Gauri_3

IF-Rockerz

Hope your all other wishes come true tooπŸ˜›

Love you...muah....πŸ€—

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Everyone gifted me Terence pics on my b'day thread in DM.  **sigh**...looks like I'll have to return the favor now!!!

Terence, sweetie, here's your birthday present:

Gauri_3

IF-Rockerz

Hope your all other wishes come true tooπŸ˜›

Love you...muah....πŸ€—

I love this pic...who is she???? is she sonali bendre?
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^She isGauri Pradhan, Ankit😳
devashree_h thumbnail
Ankit that babe is married with twins.πŸ˜†
You never watched Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 🀣
She is Gauri Hiten Tejwani