Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,
Just made a post thanking you guys and talking of my feelings for the show as it comes to a close. However cd not keep myself from posting a special note of thanks to you guys as you are my special fans and have a special place in my heart. Thank for all your birthday wishes, your constant support, love for dance and life.
Please vote for your favourite contestants and show them your love. This is the crucial week.
Love you all –
Aabha(aabha_monaya),itzcuteprincess,EijazKhanMyJaan
Jeffmish,hindu4lyf,Paxton,desicrowd,26javey26,dina_01,Meha (GuJu_Qt),lovely_kaajal,Spsharmila,Dabulls23,devashree_h,return_to_hades,Gauri_3,laddoo598,Prasarshak,medha_1310,akanna,sunshine,pulwasha,lordkrishna,shirani7,princysur,mehak.S,minnie.ree,ttiffany9,ribeka,Gemini31,Nishita123,Karti,baz786,priyanka_1986,Rachna,raju786,rouble_lover,tanaz_aka_DD,aartifarty,Lak001,peace.786,Simpreet,Yeri,luxdid2,shine_bright,nimmysnv,itzzdmg,carjuan,sneha0601,Sandeepa 108, Chandni
in case ive missed somebody, many apologies...love you too.
Terence Lewis
I thought I'd wait till the 10th April to wish him. 😳

Happy Birthday Terence! I hope you have a great day and get all that you wish for and much much more! :) You are an amazing choreographer but what makes you so special is your great personality. 😳 I admire your patience and the way you deal with things calmly with a smile across your face. :)

The main reason I watch this show is for you to see what great performances you come up with every week. I really hope you have an amazing time on your special day because you deserve it. 😊

God bless.
hey hindu4lyf!!!!
is the post above urs really frm TL
Originally posted by medha_1310

hey hindu4lyf!!!!
is the post above urs really frm TL

Heyy..you can call me Dia/H4L 😊
But yes that post above me is from Terence Lewis' account. He has 2 accounts and I think his manager or someone controls that account and logs in from it sometimes.

I'm pretty sure it is Terence lewis and the dev team confirmed it once too..so a huge thank you to Terence Lewis! 🤗 Please do keep visiting this forum. 😳 😊 We all love you here! :D
Yeahhhh TL stopped by to thank us all...How lovely of him on his bday..Wow....

We love you Terence...Happy Bday again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ Whaaattt..??! 😲
😕
Yes Medha, that is the real Terence. He had forgotten his original password once and made this 'augustus" user name after that last season. Moderators have confirmed that its him😊
aw sir you missed me in that post..but its ok. no worries. that is extremely sweet of you to post in the first place! =] hope you have a splendid birthday! =]
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....!!! He came by to thank to everyone here.. What a human !! 😃

Since today's yor birthday..

Happy Budday !!! 🥳 ... I'm proud for once to be born under the same zodiac as you !! 😳 
May this day and the years ahead be great for you.. and May God Bless youuu !!!!!
Originally posted by augustus

Hey Guys,
Just made a post thanking you guys and talking of my feelings for the show as it comes to a close. However cd not keep myself from posting a special note of thanks to you guys as you are my special fans and have a special place in my heart. Thank for all your birthday wishes, your constant support, love for dance and life.
Please vote for your favourite contestants and show them your love. This is the crucial week.
Love you all '
Aabha(aabha_monaya),itzcuteprincess,EijazKhanMyJaan
Jeffmish,hindu4lyf,Paxton,desicrowd,26javey26,dina_01,Meha (GuJu_Qt),lovely_kaajal,Spsharmila,Dabulls23,devashree_h,return_to_hades,Gauri_3,laddoo598,Prasarshak,medha_1310,akanna,sunshine,pulwasha,lordkrishna,shirani7,princysur,mehak.S,minnie.ree,ttiffany9,ribeka,Gemini31,Nishita123,Karti,baz786,priyanka_1986,Rachna,raju786,rouble_lover,tanaz_aka_DD,aartifarty,Lak001,peace.786,Simpreet,Yeri,luxdid2,shine_bright,nimmysnv,itzzdmg,carjuan,sneha0601,Sandeepa 108, Chandni
in case ive missed somebody, many apologies...love you too.
Terence Lewis

thanks for stopping by and replying terence... :)