Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: augustus

Hey Guys,
Just made a post thanking you guys and talking of my feelings for the show as it comes to a close. However cd not keep myself from posting a special note of thanks to you guys as you are my special fans and have a special place in my heart. Thank for all your birthday wishes, your constant support, love for dance and life.
Please vote for your favourite contestants and show them your love. This is the crucial week.
Love you all '
Aabha(aabha_monaya),itzcuteprincess,EijazKhanMyJaan
Jeffmish,hindu4lyf,Paxton,desicrowd,26javey26,dina_01,Meha (GuJu_Qt),lovely_kaajal,Spsharmila,Dabulls23,devashree_h,return_to_hades,Gauri_3,laddoo598,
Prasarshak,medha_1310,akanna,sunshine,pulwasha,lordkrishna,shirani7,princysur,mehak.S,
minnie.ree,ttiffany9,ribeka,Gemini31,Nishita123,Karti,baz786,priyanka_1986,Rachna,raju786,
rouble_lover,tanaz_aka_DD,aartifarty,Lak001,peace.786,Simpreet,Yeri,luxdid2,shine_bright,
nimmysnv,itzzdmg,carjuan,sneha0601,Sandeepa 108, Chandni
in case ive missed somebody, many apologies...love you too.
Terence Lewis

Thank you for stopping by and dropping a line to us, Terence. Best Wishes once again to your Big Day.. May all your dreams come true this year... Take care and God Bless... 😃
shalini130188 thumbnail

Wishing Terence Lewis a very happy birthday

----------------- Shalini Mahajan😛

prathichi thumbnail
Many many happy returns f the day...be happy n keep dancin....
ab_srgmp thumbnail
Happy Bday Terence.

Wishing you all the best!  Love your creativity!

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

aw sir you missed me in that post..but its ok. no worries. that is extremely sweet of you to post in the first place! =] hope you have a splendid birthday! =]

Rani, he made the list from the first page of TL Fanclub thread, and since your name wasnt listed in the OP there, he missed it... But I am sure he would have read your B'day wishes for him.. 😃 It would have been hard to list the name by checking each post, so he used the same list here too... Please dont take it as anything personal 🤗 It would have been hard for him to make posts amidst the extremely busy DID schedule, and still he made sure to put in some time for all of us here... He loves all his fans a lot... 😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akanna

Rani, he made the list from the first page of TL Fanclub thread, and since your name wasnt listed in the OP there, he missed it... But I am sure he would have read your B'day wishes for him.. 😃 It would have been hard to list the name by checking each post, so he used the same list here too... Please dont take it as anything personal 🤗 It would have been hard for him to make posts amidst the extremely busy DID schedule, and still he made sure to put in some time for all of us here... He loves all his fans a lot... 😃

oh no. i'm not taking it personally. i don't mind at all. i think its more than enough for him to have taken the time to post there. that in itself is enough!!!!! don't worry. i'm not upset or anything! =] i understand it would take a year listing every single name in this thread! 😆
medha_1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sweet of u TL!!!
ur so busy but still u replied:) love u!!
carjuan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

hey shon...inspite of ur busy schedule..u have made time 2 post here..and thank all of us.....its n honour.....tat u took out time 4 us all........love u❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.......................... sweetheart....................always................ever....................eternity...........

oh no. i'm not taking it personally. i don't mind at all. i think its more than enough for him to have taken the time to post there. that in itself is enough!!!!! don't worry. i'm not upset or anything! =] i understand it would take a year listing every single name in this thread! 😆

carjuan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yes Medha, that is the real Terence. He had forgotten his original password once and made this 'augustus" user name after that last season. Moderators have confirmed that its him😊

hey sorry i pressed the like button by mistake.........😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒..................
carjuan thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha_1310

hey hindu4lyf!!!!
is the post above urs really frm TL

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒