Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: clodpolish

But it is tough to shed the human logic for more than a nanosecond.

We proceed further as--
Am i really the sun?
How can i be the sun?
Sun is so large, so hot.
To heck with the sun.😆

No need to shed logic even for a Planck time. Sun is a star and we are stardust. We are made of the same elements that makes up the Sun and the other stars. So shedding logic would be thinking that we are different. Fact is we are not. The other aspects (how hot, how big) are purely relative in nature.

Thoughts are where most of the complexity, inner struggles, true self, judgments, reactions, unconsciousness (partly), and conciousness are processed through. It can be dangerous, benefitting, advantageous, or just plain weird....but its always amusing. Thoughts are the most personal thing...like a thing thats covered and whatever happens inside is only you know.

Thought is an amazing concept to think about ;)

I wonder what would happen if such a power as being able to read minds/thoughts was real....I'll feel my privacy being invaded. 😆 Thoughts are what we really are.

Edited by --ania-- - 14 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

No need to shed logic even for a Planck time. Sun is a star and we are stardust. We are made of the same elements that makes up the Sun and the other stars. So shedding logic would be thinking that we are different. Fact is we are not. The other aspects (how hot, how big) are purely relative in nature.

Same elements doesn't constitute to being the same. Same elements being in exactly the same proportion is what would make two things the same.
What we are talking about here is two triangles being similar, not congruent.
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

Thoughts are where most of the complexity, inner struggles, true self, judgments, reactions, unconsciousness (partly), and conciousness are processed through. It can be dangerous, benefitting, advantageous, or just plain weird....but its always amusing. Thoughts are the most personal thing...like a thing thats covered and whatever happens inside is only you know.

Though is an amazing concept to think about ;)

A befitting title to this - "thoughts on thoughts".

A befitting title to this - "thoughts on thoughts".

Ahh...you can say.
My posts usually mirror the formation of thoughts/opinions...mehh.

Anyways, I edited that post and added a new angle. 😛
Mindbender thumbnail

I wonder what would happen if such a power as being able to read minds/thoughts was real....I'll feel my privacy being invaded. 😆 Thoughts are what we really are.

I had thought about this too. The conclusion i reached was, let them read once. They won't read the nonsense again. ðŸ˜†

I had thought about this too. The conclusion i reached was, let them read once. They won't read the nonsense again. ðŸ˜†

Haha. Ofcourse, after the embarrassment we cause them and ourselves. I certainly would not want to have such a power. Who wants to know whatever the heck everyone thinks about you...spare me the horror. 😆 I know I'm no angel. 😛

I was listening to this song while I was reading through this topic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHGtlEYZBA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It reflects the inner thought process of denial and acceptance of the truth...suits this topic a little.

Mindbender thumbnail

Haha. Ofcourse, after the embarrassment we cause them and ourselves. I certainly would not want to have such a power. Who wants to know whatever the heck everyone thinks about you...spare me the horror. 😆 I know I'm no angel. 😛

I'd like to know--- i am all for gathering as much information as possible.😆But the problem will arise in the next stage. How to deal with it?!🤔
  Regarding angel, its a relativistic concept. 😛

Same elements doesn't constitute to being the same. Same elements being in exactly the same proportion is what would make two things the same.
What we are talking about here is two triangles being similar, not congruent.

So far, nobody said we are the same. All I said was we are not different. That doesn't automatically mean we are identical.

If I type up a word in Arial font and size 2, and then type up the same word in Arial font, size 10, bold and colored red, the word still spells the same albeit with different attributes which are only relative in nature. How similar and how dissimilar then becomes a matter of perception. A discerning eye would see differences where as a not so discerning eye (or an "enlightened" eye), wouldn't.  The basic composition of the word is still the same in terms of the number of letters and the arrangement of the letters. Similarly, the basic composition of us and the stars is still the same, relativity aside.