Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Angie looks like even if I fail to understand myself I will still be able to built a robot with the knowledge you have provided.😆
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Well Angie looks like even if I fail to understand myself I will still be able to built a robot with the knowledge you have provided.😆

Well Summer, when you manage to build that robot do let me know , I could do with one 😆
Summer3 thumbnail

Thoughts of Khaty Bhai

How time flies and it was only recently that he would complain about being bored or ask questions as to why the IF threads were so quiet. I still have his emails in my In Box and the words written are as touching as ever like the fresh morning dew upon the leaves. He was so perfect and yet so human and compassionate.

raatkarahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Hi - how can I get to SRGMP?
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raatkarahi

Hi - how can I get to SRGMP?

keep thinking about SRGMP day in day out ! your actions should be in alignment with your thoughts too 😉 ðŸ˜† Grab the opportunity that presents itself , wish you all the best 😃
Summer3 thumbnail

Relationships are strange sometimes it goes beyond a life time, something that people could have done together not just in this life time but in previous ones too, which they may not remember and yet feel a special bondage.
Perhaps one day I will write something too, but then I must have already written this in my previous lives too so why bother....
Ah I do love the flow of words with an imagery that follows like waters tricking down from leaves, the dew collected through the night is a gift and rains that wash the world also cleans our soul...

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I'm so lonely, I have nobody, lonelyyyyyyy......

Hey Debs that cannot be true that you are so lonely.
Maybe you have less friends as you having been travelling from country to country.
But fortunate IF will help you too.
If not keep a pet
😆

Summer3 thumbnail
Perhaps make the world a better place and help others.