Posted: 13 years ago
( I could say this is a topic about nothing but then in nothing is something hidden)

yes thoughts do become images and pictures and words are a powerful tool.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Shedding human logic and stopping all thoughts we sometimes see a clearer picture.

I see the sun
The sun is in me
I am the sun

Memory is a strange thing for we remember pictures, words and sounds and everything else.
I remember my childhood places and I can still roam the streets where I grew up, the halls where we played games and the parade grounds, the drains I used to skid or catch fishes. the neighbour s and schools. It is like revisiting everything with nothing changed. It all looks frighteningly real and we get transported back to the exact spot.

Ah love this song too:

Aankhon Mein Teri
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri

Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang Saa Se
Yeh Teri Woh Haawaien Hai
Originally posted by Summer3

Memory is a strange thing for we remember pictures, words and sounds and everything else.
I remember my childhood places and I can still roam the streets where I grew up, the halls where we played games and the parade grounds, the drains I used to skid or catch fishes. the neighbour s and schools. It is like revisiting everything with nothing changed. It all looks frighteningly real and we get transported back to the exact spot.

If time exists all the time, all at once, like we talked a million times before, then in a way, everything is past and what we think is "living" in the present-continuous, should actually be considered as living in the past. We are only reliving our experiences in our memories.
Originally posted by Summer3

Ah love this song too:

Aankhon Mein Teri
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri

Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang Saa Se
Yeh Teri Woh Haawaien Hai

Summer, another song comes to mind - woh kaagaz kee kishti woh barish ka pani by jagjeet singh.

When I was young, I remembered everything and then some more --- I even remembered the stuff that, per my mom, never happened😆
I'm so lonely, I have nobody, lonelyyyyyyy......
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Summer, another song comes to mind - woh kaagaz kee kishti woh barish ka pani by jagjeet singh.

When I was young, I remembered everything and then some more --- I even remembered the stuff that, per my mom, never happened😆
Yes Mr. Jagjit and his ghazals are soulful.
yes memory is strange and lovely.  I have locked up in the chambers of my mind, many faces and they are still as real as if they were alive.
But thoughts tie a string to them, no matter where they are. But I do not want to disturb them so much once they are gone .
aah i want to rule the world and want all humans to bow down to me like loyal dogs.
Originally posted by Mister.K.

If time exists all the time, all at once, like we talked a million times before, then in a way, everything is past and what we think is "living" in the present-continuous, should actually be considered as living in the past. We are only reliving our experiences in our memories.

The past, present and future all rolled in one is rather hard to digest, gotta really think out of the box for this one.
A friend told me that each night he sleeps he sees himself flying to a particular place and he feels happy there. Could be some deep memories quite deeply ingrained. Hypnosis could help unravel like in the case of Edgar Cayce who also did astral travel under hypnosis.
Originally posted by debayon

I'm so lonely, I have nobody, lonelyyyyyyy......
Babu we are always with you.
today I watched the 26 March 2010 CID Simla Murder episode.😆