don't take me wrong
just too frustated with the things going on dmg

well so i found this more intersting😉
Edited by arman_karan - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: yattri

LMAO!! why is everybody trying to hide their parents...?? nth wrong with them.. i mean hardly anything was wrong with armaans parents.. and sids mom i dont think anything is wrong with her except the fact tht she hates ridhhimma.. LOL!
and the court martial drama was rly senseless.. drama costumes available.. so true hahah and everybody just sitting their watching the so called court martial.. HELLLOWW.. this is a hospital.. not a school of performing arts.. 🥱

I bet, in DMG they show parents as they are from some some other planet, no communication at all, or do they need special NASA signals to communicate, like right now where is Dr. Shashank even Riddhima don't know... I think must be out for Chaar Dhaam Yatra after Riddhima's Marriage. 😉

ROFL "School of performing art and circus" 🤣🤣🤣 Nothing better can describe Sanjeevani "the Hospital" 🤣
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arman_karan

hey guys

wel i had also lot of things to say but i guess i won't
else it will lead to argument

but i must say

i had a nice time in reading everyone POV
thanks for lovely entertainment
this was more nice tan what cv's are showing in dmg right now

don't take me wrong
just too frustated with the things going on dmg

well so i found this more intersting😉

I know at the end every one is looking for entertainment around, and here its tax free 😉.

Its always good to know other POVs, that we might not be able to see, it widens our scope of thinking 😊

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@monar: Shahank gupta missing!!! 🤣 chaar dham.. haha after he sees the condition of his daughter he will have to go another 100 dhams.. LOL!
@"school of performing arts and circus"- i swear they should show them as students of art classes rather than doctors.. i hardly remeber them treating any patient.. ofcourse besides the sr. modi.. haha quite a handful.. 2 senior doctors, 5 interns and 1 nurse all looking after one patient.. quite alot of care shes getting i must say...😆

Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

@monar: Shahank gupta missing!!! 🤣 chaar dham.. haha after he sees the condition of his daughter he will have to go another 100 dhams.. LOL!
@"school of performing arts and circus"- i swear they should show them as students of art classes rather than doctors.. i hardly remeber them treating any patient.. ofcourse besides the sr. modi.. haha quite a handful.. 2 senior doctors, 5 interns and 1 nurse all looking after one patient.. quite alot of care shes getting i must say...😆

Dr Shashank will be like, Damn I married this girl, thought I am done, but no this girl will not let me stay in peace 🤣🤣🤣

@"school of performing arts and circus"- Thank god they are not even trying to cure anyone with their script board in hand [read prescription]and headphones on  😉, Patient will die of trauma.

@Sr Modi
🤣🤣 dude she is a guest lecturer to teach special dramatic effects, a graduate from Ekta Mata's Institute of advanced studies - specialized  in Glycerin usage, three time shocking replays, breaking marriages and plastic surgery 😉
Angelic_J thumbnail

If he had exercised his rights of being a husband on Riddhima then people would have come out on the forum and still bash him for "forcing" Riddhima into a relationship😆 People just need a way to bash him and they will continue doing so until he is out of AR's life. Do people really analyze him without bias? NOPE No way😛

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bashing Siddhant Hmm i don't think so i think two of main leads who are getting bashed more than him its quite obvious we want AR than why would we support what Sid has done and what not?? he did make mistakes by not telling truth to her mom, telling Riddhima to pretend Armaan's wife no doubt his character getting butchered here but i don't think he is getting bashed here its just No one seems to understand what that other main lead name Armaan going through he done a lot for others specially Riddhima and still what people feel is bad for him but no one tend to see what is that poor guy's fault and how many times people are going to test his pateience and take advantage of him and treat him like toy...
Edited by -PZlicious- - 14 years ago
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@monar: LOL! i know straight out of the K series..! heavyduty makeup, loud voice.. bantering,accusing... SAAZISH!! LMFAO!  and dramatics classes.. dude.. i almost fell off my chair laughing....

@angelic_J: well i think everybody is biased.. arent you? and if he doesnt want to force his acts as her husband thn atleast as a friend he could have saved her grace at tht point of time... and even if he forces or not the fact remains tht they are married.. and riddhimma is abiding by the relation whether she love him or not..i know you wont agree but just saying :)
Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

dear....ur so very right in every point...but wat is the use of bringing the topic here..wen most of them will not or morely does  not want to accpet the fact...always will make the wrong impression of the right things..so dont worry...ur right and justified in every way! i am with u/..this is nothing of SR or AR..am equally a fan of AR and SR