Please see the otherside of coin, before bashing

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
it seems every other person in forum is after sid 😭😭
Please see the otherside of coin, before bashing any character

Sid embarrassed riddhima, He is coward, a bad husband blah blah blah!!!  it seems either am getting biased towards poor character or people can't see the agony of his life in blindness of extreme "fanism".

He embarrassed Riddhima? doesn't he asked her to choose between him or Armaan earlier to avoid any further pain for either of them, they are being killed in each and every passing moment. More passive they are for each other more the angst of parting is getting in Sids heart and soul, what would you expect him to do.

He is brave enough not holding her back but yeah he is enough coward that he can't tell his wife to leave him and why do people think that its easy let go the person whom you love more than your life, Now for heaven's sake don't come up with Tammna, If that's the case then people are again conveniently forgetting Armaan and Niki. There is a big difference between crush, Love and Marriage. different people can have different POV and priorities.
[please refrain from considering marriage of two non compatible people, here I am talking about two good people who are compatible and happily wants to move forward in the relationship]

Marriage is a sacred institution and yeah wife have all rights to expect her husband to stand by her in all thick and thins, in today's episode Riddhima have thought the same, but aren't they at the juncture of life where Sid relinquished Riddhima and himself from each and every bond between them to let her choose what she wants as free soul, then how can people ask for a on demand marital status? as per need show them married else  go to hell we don't bother about marriages we prefer them get divorced, or kill Sid. I call this evil! sorry but thats my POV.

I wonder what people would have done if Sid chooses to hold her back and babbled about marriage, rituals and society.. Gosh I don't wanna think about it, as then I would have hated him.

before any prejudice, I am not cold hearted towards other two main leads, its just I am discussing Siddhant here and I mentioned other characters in this context only. I welcome your POV and respect it, but please refrain from bashing someones' POV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just loved the way CVS showed the development of Siddhant's character and his evolution from a boy to a man!

sid is not acting strong coz he himself doesnt know whether ridz wants him or not...............

the zeher has crushed him from inside.mking him feel unwanted..............

thats why he thinks he doesnt hv the HUQ on her

BUT ONCE RIDZ CHOOSES HIM....................

THEN I BET SID WONT EVEN LET ANY1 BEND A HAIR OF HIS BIWI.....

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sid is lovely. I could write pages after pages on how awesome his character is.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
youre unsure of your marital status does not mean you let your wife humiliate infront of the whole hospital.. you not owning upto the marriage infront of your mother and letting your mother push your wife to another man definitely doesnt seem right.. am sorry but i dont think there is a valid argument for his behavior in yests epi.. hes letting his wife choose her own way.. giving her space doesnt give him the right not to own upto his marriage.. even ridhhima is confused about the whole marriage but shes not intending to hide the marriage (ofcourse now sid asked her to but not otherwise)..hes sitting in the midst of ppl listening to his wifes love story from her lover.. wait hes even comparing it to his =S  and he doesnt even intend to stop it.. i dont see the point of hiding the marriage and giving her time.. IF she chooses armaan is he not planning to tell him tht they were married?
am not sure if this makes sense but the character of sid got tottaly ruined the day he asked her to act infront of his mother..!
ImmortalAdiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i do not agree with you....its not just that i am a blind fan!! i dont get his character he is not a person i would wanna be...he is jsttttt..umm idk
Alu- thumbnail
My sister who doesnt watch dmg watched it today and i tried telling her what was happening
She was like why isnt the husband speaking
dishu thumbnail
yeah i can see how nice his character is now..

telling ur wife to act as someone's else wife infront of the whole hospital and making her tamasha doesnt sound nice to me atleast..

yeah he wants to test if riddhima is still in love with armaan or not dan he should do it in private, he was the same guy who saved her from the humiliation and got married and now he is embarasing her infront of the whole hospital..

riddhima is to be blamed too cuz she agreed to do dis natak not even thinking once abt armaan..but glad she opened her mouth now..

dishu thumbnail
Yes one more thing i dont hate sid, even if it was armaan doing something like this, i would have have never taken his side..
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dude he is not mature enough..there are other ways to handle the situation...but he has choosen the worst.....sid is just  lost character....

I mean how early u can fall in love in yr life.....how early u can forget yr first love...i m not against his move towards ammy ridz....but how can she hide relation from his mother......now just dont give reason that he needs to save yuna....no he doesnt..look at episodes.....he first lied to his mom about ridz..than he came to know naina is the girl came for merriage...

why  shoul u marry a girl that u cant tell yr parents...if u cant give girl a respect in yr family..than u never deserve to marry that girl........
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt really agree... his character seems very confused to me, and i dont think his relationship with riddhima is nearly as strong as armaan n riddhima's... jst my pov