Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yep.. thats true... the whole situation is hopeless.... and like I said Ridz could have solved this all without so much drama and what you said abt Armaan putting the mangalsutra is also true!! Wonder what he was thinking!!! A mockery of a shaadi in the cafeteria!!! Anyways we have more such stuff in store for us I guess.... I am watching only after I read updates!! If it is a hopeless epi, me not planning to watch at all!! Hope they get a grip on their story!!!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yattri

@monar: pooor actors.... have to tolerate the glycerine.. most actors.. esp females have eye problems.. i remember jen had one not long ago...  all bcos of the telly queen EKTA mata!! hail her...!! hahah
nahin nahin nahin...! and then the camera zooms on the face from 4 different directions... ZOOOOOOOOOOOM!! LMAO!  head ache head ache... and SAAZISH!! oh never to forget the saazish....  have nth to do in their own lives so making others life a wrath..LOL!
but to my disgrace DMG is going ekta mata way. too much rona dhona... uff am getting tired of it now......
P.S. i think am way off topic.. i should shut up πŸ˜›

Arey nahi yaar rona dhone is all TRP maya 😊, till people are hanging to show to see if their Jodi end ing up together, Production house will keep all three leads in separate planets on demand entry and exists and love angel.They'll keep on playing ping-pong with Riddhima, for another few months. Then Alas!!! the truth will reveal, they are happily married to differnet peopleπŸ€“.

Wow think if Doc saying "aapko Jukaam hai" and camera zooms in/out  three times with Docs expression, and Mareez saying "Nahhiii Keh Do Keh do ke ye jhooth hai" I will die lauging.

might be off topic but fun to discuss πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

Yep.. thats true... the whole situation is hopeless.... and like I said Ridz could have solved this all without so much drama and what you said abt Armaan putting the mangalsutra is also true!! Wonder what he was thinking!!! A mockery of a shaadi in the cafeteria!!! Anyways we have more such stuff in store for us I guess.... I am watching only after I read updates!! If it is a hopeless epi, me not planning to watch at all!! Hope they get a grip on their story!!!

I know whole drama is getting so annoying, and yes I too am not watching it without any reviews, we are playing smart aren't we πŸ˜‰

Grip on story I doubt I am just hoping they don't come up with yet another twist🀒
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

I just wanna say that i'm not a part of the bashing that takes place on this forum but yes, i have to admit i do criticise characters to limits but i do this only to justify the character's actions

OH and with the glycerin part, i think people should learn from Kajol and KW who don't use glycerin and produce real tears

I appreciate your views but not everyone is like this in this forum.

Oh they don't use Glycerin, amazing! I love Kajol's actingπŸ€—
uzmakhan thumbnail
watever yaar!!
he is a coward!!!

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sid is lovely. I could write pages after pages on how awesome his character is.</font>

Fatima .. please write πŸ˜† Me waiting !!!

Originally posted by: coolmoma

watever yaar!!

he is a coward!!!

Awww 😳 🐷 Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmoma

watever yaar!!

he is a coward!!!

Cool so for you he wud have been brave by holding back Riddhima?

This is what the whole post is all about, understanding and respecting different perspective if not changing yours.

Anyways, thanks for putting your POV.
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktheback

Fatima .. please write πŸ˜† Me waiting !!!

Me 2 Me 2
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajraj17301730

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

to iska matlab hai ki agar shadi love marriage nahi hai aur shadi ke baad galti wife ka lover aa jaye to apni wife ko wife nahi kahana chahiye 

aur dusre matlab lover ki wife kahna chahiye aur wife ke uppar chod dena chahiye ki wo kisko choose kare

thats a nice line

hey bhagwan kash yesa ho jaye to koi ladka ladki ke chakkar me pagal na ho usko apni gf ke wapas milne ka ek chance mil jaye

wow
i appriciate

u r a great thinking

Heyloz your are not abiding to forums rule, please refrain from using this big font.
waise aap batao kya karna chaiye, agar wo Riddhima ko nahi jaane deta tab bully ho jata abhi jane de raha hai to cowrd kare to kare kya aap hi bata do

Edited by monar - 14 years ago