Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Nice to see a post on Ridhima which doesn't get shut down simply because it offends either AR or SR fans, lol!

That's she still loves Armaan is obvious and that she cares for Sid and doesn't want to hurt him equally obvious....

She's always been this traditional girl who accepts and lives by certain social mores and "not breaking your marriage" are clearly one of them.. but to know what is the right thing to do is easier, to actually do the right thing difficult. And I think to her,  the question is not  whether she loves Armaan or Sid but whether she can do what is the right thing to do!

How can she tell either men more clearly than she has, what she wants when she is not so sure herself. Life and relationships are not open and shut books where you can tear a page and viola, it isn't a part of the book any more.. and Sid isn't exactly endearing himself to her recently, is he?

Sure she's made her share of mistakes but it's tough to be where she is ' torn between her love and her duty.

But it's not as if the men in her life are completely blameless. One moved out of her life without asking her how she felt and the other, in tandem with her, helped to bring her to the brink. Both try and be noble about her happiness but both have expectations of her. Both have at some point in time let her down, yet they are willing to air their disappointments.

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow! Awesome analysis of Riddhima's current predicamentπŸ‘πŸ‘. This forum really needed another post on Riddhima's pov. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Although Armaan's dialogue said otherwise it was Riddhima who spent the time suffering, missing Armaan, loving Armaan and hating him. It changed her inside out. It killed her inside out. She probably suffered every second. When she finally found out the truth she found new hope, gave it all she had and lost to fate. Imagine getting hope once again and losing it one more time. That must've hurt. I know it's a show only but I swear if anything like that happened to me I don't think I could take the pain.

Same thoughts! I had voiced it in some post before too. When a person suffers so much to get something and doesn't get it at the end, his/her interest in the thing really dies. It is very tough for someone to keep hoping and meeting with disappointments every time.

How can she just tell the man who loves her that I am taken and I belong to someone else. is it really that easy? Imagine the regret!! Only if she waited, only if he wasn't this late. The broken dreams everything..those hurt her!!

True yaar! Ridz statement 'I know these tears are becoz of me and I will accept whatever punishment God gives for it' say it all. She knows how much her decision to be with Sid has hurt Armaan. Knowing that your actions are causing pain to someone you loved is really heart-wrenching. Armaan doesn't know what is Sid's importance in her life. But Riddhima knows that her decisions will hurt atleast one of Sid and Armaan.

Nafeesa

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what gave u this idea that AR Fans do not care about ridhima....then what is this huge hue and cry about ???....Armaan....he can always get another girl ...but the fans do not...repeat ....DO NOT ....want that...we do not want to see only Armaan romancing which can be accomplished by substituting and accepting any lady in ridhima's place.....
nope ...we are more concerned with the fact that ridhima will end up spending her whole life in a love less marriage...tied to a man...who cannot be called either friend, or lover.....whom she herself calls a ..child...we are more concerned that this woman is succumbing to parental pressure or societal censure or her own guilt....and staying with him....it is soo evident since the last one week that she still loves armaan....loves him very much....and thats why this marriage is unacceptable to all AR Fans....more so because we care about ridhima's future...and she is the one that needs to realise her options...
she has not moved on..yet....nope....u do not move on when u still love another man in ur heart and stay married to another....that is not called moving on..that is called a compromise...and life cannot be a compromise...my sole point here has been....it has to be her choice....but a choice with both heart and mind in it.....
AR fans are not only hooked to KSG and romance...otherwise why would we protest sooo much..our hero is still here right and so he might end up having another love track.....our opposition alone should prove that its not all about armaan and his pain its more so about ridhima's current and fuuture plight....
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly gr8 topic and secondly we can apslutely ridhimas pain toooooooooooo we can thats why we all want her to be with armaan and not in this societyful,forceful marriage darling.
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Okay so it wouldn't be really wrong of me to say that majority if not all AR fans care about KSG/ Armaan and not Riddhima. That's why it was okay to have 3 Riddhimas but fans would never stand for a new Armaan.

Do you guys realize how much pain Riddhima is in? Have anyone of you ever broken up with your boyfriend? Specially with someone you cared about? It hurts. It hurts so much that you wish the person left you instead of the other way around.

Riddhima was sane while Armaan knew nothing. Although Armaan's dialogue said otherwise it was Riddhima who spent the time suffering, missing Armaan, loving Armaan and hating him. It changed her inside out. It killed her inside out. She probably suffered every second. When she finally found out the truth she found new hope, gave it all she had and lost to fate. Imagine getting hope once again and losing it one more time. That must've hurt. I know it's a show only but I swear if anything like that happened to me I don't think I could take the pain.
With no hope of her love returning she gave herself away to Sid. She almost couldn't. Imagine how much it must've hurt her to do that. She almost killed herself before the wedding.

Finally she loses the strength and lets it all go. She starts picking things up. (here is where I realize AR fans don't love Rids because they never supported this girl. If I was fan I would praise her) I am highly disgusted when I read things like It would've been better if she died or she should've waited. HELLO! she had not a single ray of hope. As for the dying comments reminds me of psycho obsessive lovers who say " if you can't be mine then you can't be with anyone else either"

Now her past is back! and she is breaking once again. What is she suppose to do? run back in Armaan's arms like nothing happened when so many things happened?

She is scared -- she has every right to be.
She is confused -- again she has every right to be confused.

Stop hating her for it.

Ignorance is a bliss. Armaan doesn't know anything. His pain of not having Riddhima at the moment is nothing ( NOTHING NOTHING) compared to Rids. She knows what's going on. He doesn't. He goes to bed and dreams of getting her back. She goes to bed wondering how did she ever get into this mess and how can she get out of it. How can she just tell the man who loves her that I am taken and I belong to someone else. is it really that easy?πŸ˜• Imagine the regret!! Only if she waited, only if he wasn't this late. The broken dreams everything..those hurt her!! Not Armaan. [shakes head]

Do you guys really have so much blind love for Armaan that you can't empathize with Rids.πŸ˜• You guys saw the love and tears in Armaan's eyes but you couldn't see the turmoil, the broken dreams the burden in Rids?

Armaan has hope, Riddhima has nothing. If you are worried what will happen to Armaan once this dream is broken and finds out his Riddhima is now Sid's Riddhima then I hope you felt as sorry for Rids when her dream broke and she realized she is now Sid's Riddhima not Armaan's Riddhima. At least Armaan will break once she broke 3 times already.

This is not an AR VS SR topic. I really wrote it for just Riddhima.

Nice post :)
See yaa I have never been biased for Armaan.. I have always looked in DMG as AR.. I agree I have a soft corner for Armaan being a girl 😳
But there have been times specially in Kasu era when in few fights I felt it was Armaan's fault but this tym we fans seriusly dint find any fault in Armaan coz wt he did was for his love and when Ridhima got to know abt his sacrifice the way she went mad and crazy made me cry a alot!
As an AR fan it was a moment of hapines and sadness.. Happy coz Ridhima loves Armaan so much and sad coz we empathized with her that she is not able to get the love of her life..
I know how I cried..
When Ridhima decided to marry Sid I wsnt angry on her but on Shashank for taking such a step..
Sudenly Cvs started bring the Sidma romance obviusly being AR fans we felt that just some tym before this girl was crzy fr that man and now she has started feeling something fr another guy.. So it was a natural outburst :)
But, but I always maintain that Ridhima never loved Sid but she started liking him out of respect.. And when she finaly decided to give an honest chance to her mariage her love returned and that one scene showed that she still love Armaan and now him being in front of her wouldnt make it posible for her to move on..
We were angry with Ridhima coz instead of telling Armaan the truth she was just blaming him and used to get weakened in his arms this very obviusly would make Armaan believe that she loves me today too.. And then we think it was unfair wth Armaan that Ridhima given many opurtunities dint tell him the truth abt her marriage..
I do agree with you on some parts that yes Riddhima has gone through a lot and she was in a difficult dilemma. But, I do however feel that she has herself made many mistakes that led to where she is now. I am not blaming her but, I didn't like how she would run away crying and refusing to communicate with both men. I mean I understand a person is going through a lot but, you still have to communicate with people around you and express your feelings to at least to someone you trust. I've seen many women who go through a lot in their lives in which Riddhima's problem is nothing compared to them and I feel that she could've handled many situations in her life in a better way.
As a famous quote goes, "One can't get through life without pain, what you can do is choose how to take the pain life presents you."  

But, that's what life is all about learning from your mistakes. 😊

P.S I strongly feel that every woman has the right to move on in her life but, she should also have the strength and courage to stand up for herself and be honest to everyone around her. πŸ˜Š

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
pri_armaan thumbnail
We feel that Ridhima's real hapiness lies wth Armaan and thats why we want AR together! coz we want Ridhima's hapiness it kills us also seeing her crying and gong under obligations and not been able to choose Love
What we all wanted from her was to take stand and stop hurting him with acusations and thats why we used to get angry on her :)
prerna_kajen thumbnail

Ur partially rite....she hd sufferd a alott! n its terrible!....

But d pain she is in..rite nw..is onli bcos of her...when her dad hd  approached her to marry Sid.....she said she'd marry him in 2days..there she made a mistake..she took d decision too fast....n cld wait 4 sometime...n she'd be happy as much as she is sad rite nw!

N evn nw she is makin a mistake by nt chosing her LOVE...neither of m is gonna be happy lke this!

I think she shd stay calm n think abt it..i think both d ways!!!!!!
angel4lif_1 thumbnail
u ve just penned everything down so wel... i made a similar topic only for ridz.. got no response actually.. but fantastic.. i agreee with every single word u said ... she s been burdened with the society.. she s in a dilemma no one can understand unless n until v stand in her shoes.. its sad how easily the blame is put on ridzi.. how easily her pain has been forgotten... aarmaan s pain is seen n felt.. sid s pain is seen n felt.. but no one seems to feel sad for ridzi.. i really love her character.. its jus so human .. so lik what kinda dilemma most  of us would be in if v were in her place!! kudos to the way u ve jus put it accross πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘