why no one sees Riddhima's pain..

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay so it wouldn't be really wrong of me to say that majority if not all AR fans care about KSG/ Armaan and not Riddhima. That's why it was okay to have 3 Riddhimas but fans would never stand for a new Armaan.

Do you guys realize how much pain Riddhima is in? Have anyone of you ever broken up with your boyfriend? Specially with someone you cared about? It hurts. It hurts so much that you wish the person left you instead of the other way around.

Riddhima was sane while Armaan knew nothing. Although Armaan's dialogue said otherwise it was Riddhima who spent the time suffering, missing Armaan, loving Armaan and hating him. It changed her inside out. It killed her inside out. She probably suffered every second. When she finally found out the truth she found new hope, gave it all she had and lost to fate. Imagine getting hope once again and losing it one more time. That must've hurt. I know it's a show only but I swear if anything like that happened to me I don't think I could take the pain.
With no hope of her love returning she gave herself away to Sid. She almost couldn't. Imagine how much it must've hurt her to do that. She almost killed herself before the wedding.

Finally she loses the strength and lets it all go. She starts picking things up. (here is where I realize AR fans don't love Rids because they never supported this girl. If I was fan I would praise her) I am highly disgusted when I read things like It would've been better if she died or she should've waited. HELLO! she had not a single ray of hope. As for the dying comments reminds me of psycho obsessive lovers who say " if you can't be mine then you can't be with anyone else either"

Now her past is back! and she is breaking once again. What is she suppose to do? run back in Armaan's arms like nothing happened when so many things happened?

She is scared -- she has every right to be.
She is confused -- again she has every right to be confused.

Stop hating her for it.

Ignorance is a bliss. Armaan doesn't know anything. His pain of not having Riddhima at the moment is nothing ( NOTHING NOTHING) compared to Rids. She knows what's going on. He doesn't. He goes to bed and dreams of getting her back. She goes to bed wondering how did she ever get into this mess and how can she get out of it. How can she just tell the man who loves her that I am taken and I belong to someone else. is it really that easy?๐Ÿ˜• Imagine the regret!! Only if she waited, only if he wasn't this late. The broken dreams everything..those hurt her!! Not Armaan. [shakes head]

Do you guys really have so much blind love for Armaan that you can't empathize with Rids.๐Ÿ˜• You guys saw the love and tears in Armaan's eyes but you couldn't see the turmoil, the broken dreams the burden in Rids?

Armaan has hope, Riddhima has nothing. If you are worried what will happen to Armaan once this dream is broken and finds out his Riddhima is now Sid's Riddhima then I hope you felt as sorry for Rids when her dream broke and she realized she is now Sid's Riddhima not Armaan's Riddhima. At least Armaan will break once she broke 3 times already.

This is not an AR VS SR topic. I really wrote it for just Riddhima.
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

Every word of yours rings true to my ears๐Ÿ‘ Hats off to you fants claus๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I just wish for once people could come out their love for the actors and see and feel for the characters. It is indeed true that a woman is another woman's biggest enemy. Most of AR fans cannot see Riddhima happy with anyone else except Armaan which is again very sad because women themselves are hating another woman for moving on.

Does a girl not have the right to move on in life?
Alu- thumbnail
I like your topic
Agree with some things
I feel bad for riddhima
I feel her pain
I just feel she was stupid at times
I can feel what shes going through
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess u r right!!
I know tat Ridz also has feelings n we must not treat her lyk a punching bag!
But she could have told Armaan the truth before agreeing to marry him.
Ridz otherwise supports so much of 'sach'but now wat happened to tat sach?
She is totally have become a puppet of sid [not blaming sid he just wants to give Ridz his luv bak] but Ridz originally was not lyk tat she went against so many of them to support the 'truth' but she being hurt so much tat she has now lost the strenght completely.
I feel for her the same as I feel for Armaan for me it's not only Armaan but it's 'AR'n it will be always about them.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too agree that Riddhima must be in pain...beacuse 'AR' is made up of both Armaan and Riddhima....but I think the CV's are to blame for the way fans are treating Riddhima's character.  Riddhima loves Armaan...we all know that..its a fact...and she will never love anyone like she loves him, however, I have not once see Riddhima express this love or turmoil since Armaan is back.  I think the CVs could have portrayed this pain and anguish better, in scenes where she is alone, in a soliloquy (the act of talking to oneself) type fashion....where she acknowledges Armann's pain and expresses her pain, her anguish at her inability to to tell Armaan the truth...at Sid's request.

So once again...as before...the CV's are destroying Riddhima's character...making it hard for the AR fans to empathize with her as much as they empathize with Armaan!!!

Just my thoughts....you may or may not agree!!
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you've written that well, and tried to give a honest feel of riddhima from the other side

i agree that riddhima has been dealt a very raw deal.. she has suffered.. first, when armaan left her.. then when she lost him a second time. then when she had to compromise and decide to get married. (it was definitely not what she would've wanted to do then). then when she decides to move, bham, he's back...

she has a right to take time..she has a tough choice to make

where she did not make sense was when she became a sudden clingy backbone less wife to sid..tolerating everything he doled out..
where she made even lesser sense was when she suddenly started liking(loving?) her husband
and where she is wrong is when she's brushing off armaan like a fly, keeping him in the dark regarding her marriage and letting him run behind her and make a fool of himself.. She may rule over his heart, but she got no business crushing it this way.

try as i might, i cannot justify or empathize with her.. infact, i dont feel anything close to pity for her anymore.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope I totally see your point. It's a show I don't expect everything to connect perfectly. But the creatives are doing a decent job. better than most shows which never make sense and their character are written without depth.

She is not asking Armaan to run after her. She is being very mean to him so he leaves. Only because she doesn't have the guts to tell him. And it is a very hard truth to disclose. He came saying she is the sole reason for his living, how does one tell that man his sole reason for living is gone.

As for the other part I think she is tired. I don't think she turned into a wife without a backbone. But she really has started to like Sid (AR fans don't get worked up. People can still like people without falling in love with them) She trusts him. Before the marriage Sid said he understood her. They don't love each other but they will be friend and work it out. But she went ahead and tried to commit suicide. I think that was a big shock to her. She disappointed herself and Sid. I think she feels somewhat guilty and realized she was wrong. So she pays more attention to what Sid says.

I would another long explanation for Sid's new behavior but as I said this is not about Armaan or Sid. It's about Riddhima.

cutecancy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4

i tulr agee wid u

even i had made a topic on this but again no one replied and then  ar vs sr started.

i was  feelong so low wen i saw those topics like ridz shud hav died n all that crap

thank u again  4 making such topic.

love,
nids
doldrum thumbnail
No one understands the pain of loosing a person you dearly love unless you experience first hand. And I am one of them. I was like in the same situation as riddhimaa...charachter...

people might say it will not happen...but it happened...i had to make a choice between the past and the present...i made the chioce of present...even when i knew the past was the right decision for me...i made the decision of choosing the PRESENT because it was the right decision for that person, because that person stood by me when i was fragile and broken, that person healed me when i was all shattered...

BUT...IF I get another chance to make that decision again...I WILL CHOOSE MY PAST...not that i Regret the decision i have made now...but its about doing right to everyone. Not just to one person...

Its a big DILEMMA,... you never knows how a person is agonised in such a situation unless you are in that point...

Therefore i understand the pain of ridhima n i wish her to choose armaan...because from what the charachter has portraited so far, it has always shown that ridhima n armaan are inseperable...she loves him dearly , she has spent nearly three years with him, engaged and were about to get married...which means even if she choose SID...she will always wonder WHAT IF she made the decision of gng back to arman...(because i always think about it) SID have helped her in her tough times...and he deserves better, and i feel it is injustice to SID even, to go back to him while he knws that RIDS love arman...either way i will support rids whichever decision...
Edited by doldrum - 14 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i remm u from kuch is tarah days...

i totally agree with u.... Ar fans in their want to see their fav jodi on screen r totally overlooking ridhimma's grief.. they want Ar together n they dont care how they get it...in the process they dont mind bashing any charcter that they think is coming between AR....