Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG Awesummmmmmmmm topic Fat.. I never saw this topic :)

Yes.. And trust me, I want SR to happen, becoz of Riddhima.. What I can see is, it's hard for her to go back to a person who can leave her again.. anytime.. w/o telling her.. or saying good-bye to her.. :)

She loved Armaan a lot, but once a feeling is hurt, one can never get back to that again.. It's very tough.. Let Riddhima give Sid a chance, becoz eventually she fell for him.. Hence, I hope Sid never leaves her like that, becoz marriage is not abt giving all the happiness to the other and taking the whole pain for yourself.. it's abt crossing the hurdles of the life, together..

let's see..!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TM ..i loved your post..

here is my two cents..ok i am no relationship expert nor i can say i have been in Rids shoes or in a similar situation or been in love before!..but still just bare with me!..i believe not all first choice or first love are the right choice or are the strongest bond!..and not all the second choice or love are less strong or second best!..its varies from a couple to another!

ok i will write what i already did about my views on second love..hope it helps from my BOV to understand how Rids feels..

i believe the concept of second chance in love is something very special on its own, its unique..because its like a medicine to a heart that was broken before..its a new hope for someone's shuttered dreams..it's like a bright sunshine that dissolves a dark night of bitterness!

Some people believe it's much deeper, stronger, and more mature then the first love because they claim that the first love is always a mere crush or infatuation..

I beg to differ!..I don't think that the first love is always a crush!..sometimes people are lucky enough to have only one true love their whole life and they get to be with them for the rest of their lives ..

Other times they part due to circumstances beyond their control..even if it was the love of their lives!..and then both find another person, whom they might love more or less as their first love.. they move on and life goes on..

However I agree that second love might be more mature because it's a second chance..so the person has grown a bit both physically and emotionally!...also because they must have learned a lesson or two from their past mistakes!..

I find that the whole concept of one true love to be a myth!..because only some people are lucky enough to have one true love their whole life ..other might fall in love more then once!..

Coming back to DMG ..i wouldn't claim that Arman was Rids crush!..

Indeed Arman was Rids first love from what they have shown us..but what they shared can not to be described as a perfect relationship of pure love!..not even close! as some my AR friends claim it to be..

Now coming to Rids and Sid ..true she didn't accept him in the beginning..and they had a very tough time adjusting!..but as time passed by she started to care for him..it was clear from what they have shared..that she was moving on far from her first love Arman..she never once thought about Arman during that time..moreover she started to feel romantically for Sid....and no one can deny that..

Why shouldn't she?!..Sid is so good to her, he cares selflessly for her..and he is her savior…and he admitted to her that he likes her!..and then admitted to himself that he loves her!

These are some indications of how Rids feels about Sid and how!..she felt jealous when his wedding plans were set with Naina..she played with his hair affectionalty..she felt him when he was near her or touched her..she had some intense eye lock with him..she thought about him and called him all the time..

She was ready to climb the stairs of the temple for the sake of his peace of mind and their marriage success!..she told him he was her only truth and hugged him !..she told him she wants to go further in their marriage..she imagined him smilingly with mangle sutr during the fake marriage with Arman..his lie caused her more pain then Arman being back !

These are all evidence that she has feelings for Sid..feelings that go beyond respect and gratitude..they are buds of love that was grown gradually!..

Sid is Rids second love even if she still didn't say the magical words!..so basically she wants to stay with him for a deeper reason then just to fulfill her marriage obligations!! how can she still chooses Arman when she has feelings for Sid and moved on with her life!?how can she deny whatever happened between them?!!..things have changed!....once people move on they can't go back this what i believe..unless if they still didn't have any feelings for their second choice..

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great posr dear , my 2 cents on it.
Yes it is difficult 4 R but not impossible all she had to do is talk.
With her lover she should have told him point blank that she is married rather than running and him falling all over her...i dont understand this love. Also i dnt beleive that Ar can only love each other.... R can love someone and so can A , they can only move on if they sit and discuss what they had and what they want
Sid...Ridz needs to tell him she cares that is it!!! rather than ignoring and crying .I mean tell the guy I am married and I care for you, all he asked her was Friendship , she ran , ran and ran,
I dont understand her. A is not giving her a choice .....he is all over her between husband and wife ...he is being pushy...That I dont understand. And she is misleading him also...till yest...
sid wants her to talk she should.So she is the cause of her own misery also
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup its true AR fans like ridhimma only when she is with him n otherwise bash her.They never question Armaan loves but when it comes to ridhimma than they always hav question n put blame on her.

Even SR r more on Sid side than ridhimma.They always defence him by saying that why he does all that n all stuff.Put the question on ridhimma dignity n all that.

It always a girl who blame right.No one on her side.Both r hav their importance in her life as she can't deny it nor she can't explain it becauz they don't understand.

He loves Armaan to the core but now situation its different.She can't hate the person whom she loves so much.Nor she can leave her husband as he is become her survivor n companion.

Edited by wow123 - 14 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup she has d right to b scared n confused bt she can even talk to her loved ones there r 2 persons who love her to d core n her daddy, her mum; she still hides her feelings even wen she is asked tats y she's hated, i knw she is grown up bt she can take advise atleast n sort out d differences. here i thnk the Cvs r portraying riddhima's character to b very weak compared to sid n arman n tats wrong😡
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wow..tht was a very well written post...and i agree with you on most parts...The problem is people are too blinded by their love for armaan and its not their fault also..armaan's character has always been portrayed as the guy who can do no wrong which is not realistic at all...and because of this they expect ridhhima to be perfect as well...

I can truly understand ridhhima's dilemma and i would also like to quote a personal experience...i was in love with this guy for a couple of years and it was one sided or so i thought coz he never said anything...i kept waiting n waiting for him to say something but slowly i started to lose hope...i was in a miserable condition and at tht time my best friend proposed to me...so basically he held my hand at a time wen i really needed it and similar to wat Sid does...knowing very well tht i was in love with someone else...and u wont believe, one month after i start dating him, my blast from the past returns n says he loves me too!

I cannot begin to tell u the emotional turmoil i went through...all those hopes, those dreams suddenly came alive again...i was in such a confused state of mind n i dint know wat to do...

so i can completely understand wat ridhhima is going thru...And this confusion stems from armaan's past behavior...he left her once - for her own good of course - but i still havent been able to justify tht action of his...coz being in a relationship is sticking through thick and thin and this decision of armaan only went on to prove tht he dint trust her enough to support him in his worst days...and then he left her a 2nd time around...we all remember wat was ridhhima's condition at tht time...she wud ve gone mad...something drastic needed to be done!

And when she started accepting sid in her life and plsss go n watch all those scenes again...there are so many instances where it is clear she is falling hard for sid...so she decided to move on HAPPILY and bam! Armaan returns....u cant even begin to imagine wat wud ve gone on in her head...all those hopes, desires...the beautiful dream...all became alive once again...its only natural for her to be confused...

Yesterday's episode was a big reality check for so many ppl...she says so many things tht make it clear tht armaan was her past n he has to accept tht...Sid was with her when armaan had deserted her....Sid has seen her worst and married her at tht time...and add to tht the feelings she had for sid which go beyond the duty of a wife...its not easy...u cant oscillate between ur feelings like this...yesterday wen armaan says they should be together...mark wat she replies...agar hum apne dil ko samjha bhi lenge...meaning even i come back to u and make my heart understand tht wat am doing is not wrong, how can they be happy coz so much is at stake...she will never be the same coz tht phase of her life is over...its gone!

PS: in my life, i did not go back to my past...i chose to move forward with the guy who loved me unconditionally...even though we are not together anymore, i hav absolutely no regrets coz i know i did the right thing 😊

Cheers!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fatima 🤗

This is a fabulous post! I loved it because I have been one to support Riddhima because I can get mad and frustrated at her but I do see her pain, I mean she is truelly stuck in the middle her pain is worse because she knows she is breaking more than one heart whatever she chooses!
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fatima,

Firstly, a big hug to you for making this topic. This is the first time I guess in a real long time that somebody decided to make a topic on Riddhima. So kudos dear.

I agree with what you have written. It surely is not easy to forget and forgive. But you cannot live holding on to a stray thread.

Armaan and Riddhima are one of a kind. Their's was a beautiful love story. And then Armaan decided to go away thinking that he was doing a lot of good to Riddhima by staying away from her. How is she supposed to go on? Just forget everything, brush everything aside, consider it a dream, wake up and go ahead with life. No, it doesnt happen. She became bitter. She became obstinate. She lost interest in life. She was merely surviving but not living. Then Sid came along. He made her feel something - albeit frustration, anger in the beginning. But atleast she started feeling. He held her hand when she needed the companionship the most. He stood by her when the whole world starting make accusations. He knew her heart didnt belong to him, he knew that she could never love him like she loves Armaan, but he still hoped. And that hope passed on to Riddhima.

Bam, comes back Armaan. Why? Seeing Riddhima gave him a new lease of life. After such a long time, he came back to claim her - expecting her to be the same person he left her as. But no, she has seen and faced so much in life.

People are questioning why she did not tell him immediately that she was married. What was she supposed to do? Put a banner on herself telling that she is married? Even though India is losing and they need 20 runs in the last over, we still have hope that maybe a miracle will happen and India will win. Riddhima was shocked and stunned to see Armaan in the flesh standing before her. Maybe she did not want to break his heart. Maybe in her heart of hearts she wished that Sid just forgoes his relationship with her and then hand her over to Armaan. But Sid ended up falling in love with her. She ended up caring for Sid. Its a complicated relationship.

She wants to be with Armaan, but can no longer trust him. She loves him but does not trust him. She trusts Sid, but doesnt love him like she does Armaan. Its a case of being between a rock and a hard place.

I feel for her. She has done mistakes. Nobody is perfect. It is not a situation wherein a girl has to feel happy that she is the object of affection of two handsome hunks. Both these guys are ripping her heart into pieces with their acts and affection.

It is not a question of whom she chooses at this point of time. It is a question of when she will find peace with herself and the world and who will help her in this quest. Because at the end of it, she is a beautiful person who deserves all the happiness in the world.

Love,
Ash
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Because the root cause of all troubles has been Riddhima's indecisiveness and fickle decisions. Its tough to be sympathetic to someone who doesnt say clearly what she wants and what she doesnt. Thats why both the guys are mad too :P

I know its been very harsh on her , the way her life has panned out, but still-if she had not been so impulsive to blame someone- be it Sid or Armaan at the drop of a hat she could have been happier.
Just my POV :)
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want riddhima to love siddhant than taking it for society actually she loved him and thats is why she hugged him,she need to tell this to sid than saying humara rishta pavitr rishta hain,main tumhari patni,mujhe meri farz poori karni hain and all,instead of that i want her to say that mujhe tum pasand ho and stop blaming armaan for leaving her and listen to him but say him what she want,she is like saying armaan hum auro ko dukh pahuncha kar sukh nahi rah sekte hain,it means if no one hurts is she goes with him,i want her to say that tumhe mujhse bhi zyaada achi ladki milegi
when armaan came i really felt bad for her but when she is never accepting the fact or clearing the things but only blaming and crying making me irritated
n till now i never had a boy friend to have a break up...lol
swetha