Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Tell them about how Armaan wanted to rape her, and wanted to force her. πŸ˜ƒ

I am doing this because I want DMG shut by hook or crook. πŸ˜ƒ

aah armaan wanted to rape her...like rellyπŸ˜†..
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

DId he rape her
Oh i dont think so
Anyways moving on i remember sid asking riddhima to clean his shoes
Lets call women rights up
First call women rights up for the other injustice then think about this

Ohh did he make her clean his shoes??? I DON'T THINK SO😎
Alu- thumbnail
Please call women rights i want to see how interested they are in listening to you
If they decide to take action then get back to me
Thank you

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zainu please take Jennifer or even Cvs as an evidence to them so they can prove how Sid has tortured Riddhima all throughout marriage and how they put a gun on her head when they got married! 😊

And prove them how unhappy Riddhima is with Sid and also tell them about getting married while you had no divorce.
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

DId he rape her
Oh i dont think so
Anyways moving on i remember sid asking riddhima to clean his shoes
Lets call women rights up
First call women rights up for the other injustice then think about this

although i guess i din see dat scene bt he tld ridz to do so..??hw dare he......sid ur gne nw......😑
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Ohh did he make her clean his shoes??? I DON'T THINK SO😎

But he did push her onto the table and she got hurt
Alu- thumbnail
Zaniab you were going to do so much stuff now that i remember did anything work
Calling women rights u really have time on your hands
Angelic_J thumbnail

But he did push her onto the table and she got hurt

Actually he just pushed her away - it wasn't his intent for her head to hit the table. That was an accident and even then he punished himself for it. As far as I remember even Dr. Armaan manhandled her in the FE few days ago and she got a huge mark on her neck that Siddhant so sweetly offers to dress up for herπŸ˜›
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok...on the topic....I mean on a serious note...I think women today have the right to stand up for what they want..I mean....this is 21st century...If riddhima is married...it shouldnt made a burden on her..as she should have the right to be with armaan or sid if she wants to...

no where does the indian cutlure want the women to be supressed simply bcoz they r married...and if ridzi chooses armaan and discloses her feelings for him...then i think it should new standard where women now have the rights to pick the one they want and be happy with it...It would also be a good stance infront of youth..as I would not like to see ridzi forced into marriage by her father, and society just because the circumstances werent right....and mind u...i m saying the same for AR...i dont want ridzi to marry Ammy the way it was shown in the precap..

so yes......even if ridzi picks Ammy....i dont necessarily see it as a bad thing....as she has every right to that..after she's a human after all.

and if she picks sid....i hope she chooses him bcoz she really really loves him and wants a future with him.......in other words......it should be genuine...not out of a forced marriage

however.....bottom line is......she's in a dilemna...so i dont think we should jump to conclusions just yet...and she has to take a stance first

and these were my two cents, as u guys like to say it😊

Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Actually he just pushed her away - it wasn't his intent for her head to hit the table. That was an accident and even then he punished himself for it. As far as I remember even Dr. Armaan manhandled her in the FE few days ago and she got a huge mark on her neck that Siddhant so sweetly offers to dress up for herπŸ˜›

I dont know how she got that mark on her neck he dint even touch her there
Anyways cvs and they lame bloopers
If you dont believe me please rewatch the scene
Thank You