ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The show starts with rasel looking at the room that ranbeer decorated as it if its their shugraat. Rasel gets all shy and ranbeer smiles at her. At the haveli deep tells his mom that padama is baanj and chanchel says I knew it that is why I told her to get the test doen and that time she was angry but truth did come out her family betrayed us (omg she is so dumb) and padama says how is my family suppose to know that or I am suppose to know that and its not that I cannot be a mother I just don't know when I can be it will take longer time and deep says don't make stories and says to his mom that she has Polycystic ovarian disease and chanchel says omg as big the name is it must be that big of problem (omg LOL she is dumb LOL) and padama says no masa its not like that and deep was leaving and padama ask where he is going and he pushes her away. Chanchel says don't blame my son he was with you all this time but now you cannot stop him for what he is to do now and padama goes to her dresser and drinks. Ranbeer is lighting the candle and rasel comes all dressed in blue and red dress (she looks beautiful) and ranber can't believe her eyes and burns his finger and they dance to Bhaao ke darmiya (from khamoshi) on their shungraat. At the haveli rukmi calls her mom and tells her that she wants to know how was dad doing and she tells her off that he is fine you don't need to worry and when she tells she tried calling rasel her mom gets more mad tells her not to bother her daughter and her also because she does not listening to her manhoos voice and hangs up and chacnhel smiles at rukmi and says you mom did the work for me and leaves. Padama is drinking away and rukmi is telling her to stop but padama says soon I will be just like you because the women in this haveli are curshed because when they give all their love and can't give them a price for their love (child) we are gifted with a sauten (another woman …lol that is funny and true lol) that is why you are lucky you can run away from thie place then runaway and take your sister with you and she screams to rukmi to leave her alone and cries her heart out and rukmi starts thinking. At the hotel rasel wakes up and sees ranbeer sleeping next her and says omg what have I done and gets up from the bed goes to the mirror and remembers he shugraat with ranbeer and is scared and ashamed to what she has done and show ends on rasel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziddiladki thumbnail
You guys i was just thinking what if rasel cant be a mother will that mean ranbeer will go back to rukmi to get a child? can they really do such thing i mean it would be fun to watch only if rukmi is not their anymore in the haveli and he searches for her and she is already set with some new guy with her face all fixed. but it will also be really sick and stupid what you all think will they do something so stupid?
dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waah, SADKAY JAON MAIN RASAL KEY INNOCENCE PER!! she is such a BITCH and drama!! was she drunk while dancing with Ranbeer? was she drunk when changing her clothes to get ready for SUHAAD RAAT? was she drunk all this time when she was using her CLEVER moves to attract Ranbeer with her beauty and make him HATE Rukmni more and more cuz she is ungly!!!  now after sleeping with Ranbeer and getting what she want she is acting SO INNOCENT and scared and guilty...BITCH!! she did that on purpose and her plan worked...we all must remember that Rasal is NOT Rukmni's real sister, right? so why would she think good for Rukmni..she finally snatched her husband...now acting guilty...BS..hate her