Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome as usual poco๐Ÿค— Today, my heart went out for Ridzy!!!   Tough call for her!!!
and the precap.. was like.. forget it!!
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a closet admirer of your posts Pocohontas and have never commented before apart from thanking updaters for their daily efforts especially when they have considered the non hindi speaking audience such as myself, but I felt a strong urge to respond to your post today after your comment regarding Armaan being the worst hit after all this debacle is finally out in the open.  I personally think that Sid will be the most affected.  Armaan has always been and continues to be portrayed as the spoilt child who simply has to click his fingers and all will be well.  Riddhima, whilst lost in emotions, is also self centred and and quite weak.  Love is not jealousy, possessive nor abandoment.  True love is giving, sacrifice, accepting, tenderness, understanding and above all devotion.  Character traits that I believe were strongly lacking in the relationshjp between Armaan and Riddhima.  When the CVs decide to put this relationship on track (as per the majority of the audience requests) it will be Sid who will fill like the pawn in this whole situation, but at least he will have his dignity and conviction that his love was at best pure and sincere.

This is my opinion only, please do not abuse or simply bash my comment.  This is an open forum about characters, not TV personalities/actors.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First Pocu yaar, i totallly missed your post, its only by chance i saw it lol - (oh man how did that happen)

I have understood why Sid is doing what he is and thats what it makes his actions kinda easier to understand IMO
He's pushing her towards Armaan - and hopefully her decision comes quicker

Also i havent really reacted much to the precap because i am totally calm about it lol, its a total natak - only for Mom Modi
i aint worried about the marriage drama, or if its real or not, i think its real in the sense its a show for Sid's mum, but will be good to see Sid's reaction coz he's in turmoil and we have Ridz who is in turmoil, and cant figure out what she should be feeling but her eyes are searching for Sid and Sid to be by her to do something - that much was clear in the precap

Every expression of Ridz reacts to Sid and for Sid, esp in the precap and also when after the eyelock of AR today, there was evident pain when she saw Sid, and what he has asked her to do, its going around in circles for her

Her eyes and expressions wants Sid

And If SR are about destiny and fate (thats the whole feel to them), then this wont happen, something or someone will stop this at the crucial moment, i mean the mangasutra bit

RIdz pain was evident together esp when she broke her eyelock with A and saw Sid, so much pain there was, and the other scene in the restroom where she answers Sid's question about herself but it is also indirectly to him, how much can a face hide emotions and feelings, she is trying to read them ๐Ÿ’”

Armaan is back i get it, but all Ridz has for him is love nothing else - he will always be in her heart And with Sid - there's so many emotions and feelings in her about him, that this kind of thing she needs to get herself to acknowledged them,

Telling your wife to stand next to her first love is one thing and watching it happen is totally another thing. Sid has no idea the kind of glass shards he is slicing his own heart
Like said i dont think Sid even anticipated seeing AR do the pretense together, but here it will be in front of his eyes, slicing through him๐Ÿฅบ and also through Ridz by the looks of it

Riddz tells Sid that they both are hanging by a silk thread of hope - she fears that they may end up going so far in this ridiculous facade that they may never come back.
Here is where the fear is for both but Sid knows it - has known it for ages, and he really has thought about it, and he's preparing for it even since Armaan's return

Sid recalls Armaan's last words , without any shock or terror or anxiety - just tired sadness on his face - as if what Armaan said is exactly what Sid is expecting to happen. Sid believes that Riddz will go away to Armaan , so when Armaan said those words in wounded innocence , they did not sting Sid. Sid has resolved to his fate and accepted it
Again like i said, Sid has hammered in him/etched in him that Ridz will choose Armaan, he's prepared for it, he's hurting and he's taking all the hurt on day by day and seeing AR together

I really think this whole marriage fake fiasco is what will get Ridz to open her eyes in the future, make her realise exactly want she wants, somewhere along the way - she will have to see, i think this is the reality or a little push she needs to let us know much she values her marriage to Sid and how much she is missing him, Sid being with her and Armaan being with her is a huge difference which will make her see the difference esp if Armaan tries to get close to her, the more Armaan is around her or she is forced to be around him, she is moving far away from him her heart will ache for Sid, thats they only way i see it going

Its like Sid pushes her one step towards Armaan and she takes two step closer to Sid unknownly , its always been about the pull between SR, they pull to one another, however far they go they always come back to one another - isnt SR about the pull and the bond they share๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope sid breaks...not in front of everyone... but alone... and then discovered by his close friend, naina, yuvi, someone whom will help them cause he needs support... there's just a limit that one can take... I fear he'll crash in the long run...

same for Ridz, hope she breaks too, although she already has her support system in Sid, whom cateres to her and what she need, wether she knows it or not

all in all, I see a very good outcome for our Sidma in the long run, new heights achieved in depicting true love, we needed that, hope cvs are seeing the same...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very Nice!!
Precap is a cliff hanger!!!

I am just going to enjoy dreaming Siddima over the weekend!!!

Bed of Daffodils!!
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ah missed u all a lot!!'
great analysis!!!!!!!
anyways will com again nitz...
take care
bye!!
sri;:-)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for replying everyone and I value the opinions, thoughts and sentiments of everyone. I have busy days at office , so it is not possible for me for sometime to respond to all the replies. But trust me, i read all responses and it only enriches my heart , thought and life. You all are such a beautiful bunch of pink roses for me.

Love and luck to you all,โค๏ธ

God bless us all forever,๐Ÿค—

Pocoz.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

POCO Rocksss as always.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HHAHAAHA Loved the P.S the most! It really is hard on all viewers too see us being used as wet towels , being aqueezed of every emotion possible for any of the 3 characeters involved- be it Armaan, Sid or Riddhima! Each one of them has been thrown to the edge of a precipice , which would have been a little more thrilling had the coming up plot not been so indigestible!
Anyways a well worded post again!
finished reading for the 8th time