Dialogue Writer Should get an Award-Check this out

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Frnz,

M again with my bak bakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
coz kuchh aur kaam nahi hai....except watching those lovely, sweet, cute and intense AbhAran scene again and again and then thinking abt my Cute Couple.....😳
😳aur haan Har episode ka har ek dialogue....Masha allah....Kya kahu...no words to appreciate the dialogue writer.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
main already do post kar chuki hu abt the dialogues....but I was thinking k agar I'll do the same then har epi ka ek saparate thread banana padega for those amazing and mind blowing dialoguesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.......
to better hain k we have a thread completely dedicated to the Writers....and we can post and discuss
abt each and every dialogue that we like in every epi.....

So here everyone of u can post wtever dialogue u like in the epi...and y u like that one specificly...its impact on u....and etc etc etc...lol...............

Vineeta u can close the topic if it is voilating IF rules.
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
so let me start with the fridays epi....

my fav dialogue was...by Karan..saying..
Abha tum Swarn Bhavan ki beti hi nahi bahu bhi ho...

and then by Dadi....
Aisi sewa to bhagwaan beti se karawe hai ya bahu se,...and a completely stunned reaction on Abha's face....
Vineeta92 thumbnail
awwww....such a nice topic...
aur bak bak bilkul bhi nahi...we all love what u write....
yes...the lines of the show are awesome......
i hope not only the dialogue writer but even the show should get many awrds...what say?
Vineeta92 thumbnail
ok..i am continuing...
my so far favourite dialogue has been:
when Karan tells Abha"toh sach yeh bhi hai ki main tumse bahut pyar bhi karta hun...i love u God dammit!"
Telly_Addict thumbnail
M sure that show will break all the records as far as viewershp is concerned or TRP charts are concerned...
but the thing is...at least for me...m always impressed by the dialogues of the show most than any other things....means I love the scenes between the lead couple...but the dialogues are the key....

as wtever the character want to show...and its impact is completely coz of the words that they say....kyunki Shabdo me bahut jaadu hota hai....
m correct na....

and abt bak bak...yaar main sach me bahut bak bak karti hu...u can check my other forum/....whether only m kacha kachar....as i love to do so.....hope no one will mind it my same behaviour here....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

ok..i am continuing...
my so far favourite dialogue has been:
when Karan tells Abha"toh sach yeh bhi hai ki main tumse bahut pyar bhi karta hun...i love u God dammit!"

are haan yaar.....it was really an amazing dialogue and the way he told..
.God Damn It....hai main mar jawan....
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Karan tells Abha"toh sach yeh bhi hai ki main tumse bahut pyar bhi karta hun...i love u God dammit!"
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

are haan yaar.....it was really an amazing dialogue and the way he told..
.God Damn It....hai main mar jawan....

🀣
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

M sure that show will break all the records as far as viewershp is concerned or TRP charts are concerned...
but the thing is...at least for me...m always impressed by the dialogues of the show most than any other things....means I love the scenes between the lead couple...but the dialogues are the key....

as wtever the character want to show...and its impact is completely coz of the words that they say....kyunki Shabdo me bahut jaadu hota hai....
m correct na....

and abt bak bak...yaar main sach me bahut bak bak karti hu...u can check my other forum/....whether only m kacha kachar....as i love to do so.....hope no one will mind it my same behaviour here....

i agree with u...dialogues are the key point of any show and especially episodes....
nahi yaar mujhe zyada bolna wale log bahut pasand hain....even i love talking! πŸ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

i agree with u...dialogues are the key point of any show and especially episodes....
nahi yaar mujhe zyada bolna wale log bahut pasand hain....even i love talking! πŸ˜†

are tab to bahut badhiya.......tab fir theek hai...i'll keep doing my bak bak and will eat ur head..lol..