Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Great topic!I think there should be more of this kind.

Anyway-I have watched DMG from the beginning and loved AR.They made my day-the intial days and the cuteness and chemistry-everything was fab.But the charm got old.Not because Shilpa or Sukku left.Mostly because AR never grew as a couple-their relationship was either stagnant or regressing.

Character growth was zero as was their relationship.So even before the entire season 2 DMG started its downfall-as AR charm refused to work.That was the reason the entire setting was changing.DMG had gone from a nation's hearthrob to just another serial.MJHT and LNMDJ were both generating more hypes than DMG.

And then Sidma happened-honestly I was quite curious about this.I know how DMG bulids up a track and then blows it up.As I saw Sidma-I saw a very different relationship than I had seen in AR.I saw both characters grow and their relationship change from intense hatred to sympathy to friendship to hatred to something really tender.They showed us nuanches of emotions that had never been depicted before.

So as an objective viewer someone who wanted to see a serial which has a good storyline,good characterisation and some growth SIDMA sold me out.I started liking them a lot.I am all for giving SIDMA a chance-not because AR love was less than SIDMA-BECAUSE THAT IS NOT TRUE!
I think everyone should relax and enjoy the gripping storyline now -Finally after so long DMG has spiked interest!
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennifer.L

Lol i dont see any chemistry between them,seriously their scenes r so *yawns*🥱armaan looks like a selfish possessive lover😆
😆

Oh.. So now Armaan is the selfish possessed lover.. ? 🤣
Have you been watching the show.. ? If yes, since when.. ? :P

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@  Dhwani and Jenifer.. Please take your comments outside this topic…. Don't ruin a good discussion.

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good question: Why not give SR a chance…

I have absolutely nothing against Sid..!! He is a great character.. and what he is doing or has done is due to the circumstances that put him thru it..

If anything I feel bad for him.. did he come to India thinking this is what he is going to get into.. instead of an internship???.. Nope!!!!

I have watched this show from its first day.. I have loved Armaan and Riddima every step of their way… 3-4 confessions.. their ups and downs.. and everything..

I am very connected to them and their love and each and every scene regardless who the Ridz has been!! Feels like I have lost my love with the way Armaan is feeling right now.. I can feel him.. and I can feel Ridz too!!!

So I guess you can say this is more of an attachment that I can't come out of.. I want AR together.. we have pinned for this since the first confession.. this is our 3 Ridz and it still hasn't happened.. LOL!

Try to understand where we are coming from….

WE don't hate SR fans…but are very  very envious.. because regardless how SR's relationship is.. they are Married!!!

WE have wanted that forever.. and you got it in 2 months!!

--- I have written my comments very honestly.. I would prefer that my comments wouldn't be mocked on.. or a AR fan be mocked.

At the end of the day right now SR and AR fans are in the same boat…. We don't know what is going to happen.. and we both are equally unsure where the ball is going to roll..

So good luck to all of us.. and keep the antacid handy… Loves!

armaaniluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont know how ridhima feels bout her situation but 4 me it wud be like betraying AR who i hav loved for 2 1/2 years
and it wud be like betraying armaan who ill luv for d rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Ishia thumbnail
Good question  @ topic maker

To say the truth i love JERAN.. But for me AR is the best.. i cried   when they cry , laughed with them . i felt the pain when they were separated may times......

Not about giving chance to SR in the show.... but i don't like seeing riddhima with sid that all.
If JERAN would be a main lead in any other show.. Then  i'll  be the first person to make any topic or open a fan club for them...
But since DMG = AR.. i really cant take this SR factor

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure all love JeRan,.. its just that AR factor that come in between which makes them dislike them..

Seriously i wish JeRan come in a new show.. i am tired of all this business...

I wish they end this triangle ASAP and if it goes AR way.. i wish we see JeRan in a a brand new show ASAP after..

AR fans won't give SR chance no matter what so no point explaining them first place since they want AR AR AR..
nitish420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sid ko toh pata hi nae wat is love gadha
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly speaking d second season of DMG never clicked for me...after they showed AR being shot they suddenly shifted 2 d new season...leaving us completely clueless about what happened 2 AR...it was a bit difficult 2 watch n enjoy d new gang's masti when d old gang which we have been watching since d past 2 years suddenly disappeared into thin air😒...

After Ridz came back into d show...I was so excited that finally we will get 2 know what happened 2 AR...but instead they showed SR's love hate relationship n then d marriage...we kept on waiting n waiting for Armaan 2 come back...n now since he is back obviously I want AR back together...about trying 2 give SR a chance well actually AR remain my fav onscreen jodi even after Ridz was changed so many times...even after AR disappeared from screen for 6 months...SR just don't click for me because I just can't look beyond AR...call me blind obsessed or whatever...but that's what I m ARian for life😳
Ishia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

I am sure all love JeRan,.. its just that AR factor that come in between which makes them dislike them..

Seriously i wish JeRan come in a new show.. i am tired of all this business...

I wish they end this triangle ASAP and if it goes AR way.. i wish we see JeRan in a a brand new show ASAP after..

AR fans won't give SR chance no matter what so no point explaining them first place since they want AR AR AR..

ramsha  that's y we AR fans don't like this SR track.... not more than that.......
 the matter is we can't change our love for our most beautiful n great pair . with in a period of one month... nor just like that to shift to from  one person to another. when we love some one more than us ...
we AR fans love JERAN,, but not SR

Edited by ishwariya - 14 years ago