Give it a chance, what do you have to loose?

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, I know alot of ppl here are hurt bc AR is not together.. but here's my argument.. why not give Siddhant-Riddhima a chance? [please don't argue back just for the sake of arguing..im genuinely asking]

Its not like Siddhant cheated his way into marrying Riddhima [ie this isn't an ekta kapoor serial! ]
Siddhant isn't a bad guy, he loves Riddhima oh so dearly...

and for all we have to see no matter what choice Riddhima takes all three are loosing something!!

If Riddhima chooses Armaan then Siddhant will loose Riddhima forever and Riddhima will fill guilty about leaving Siddhant and hurting her parents and Armaan will feel bad for taking Riddhima away from Siddhant

If Riddhima chooses Siddhant then Armaan looses Riddhimma forever, Riddhima will feel bad for leaving Armaan, and Siddhant will have to live with the fact that there was something there before him

Im not saying any of you guys' feelings/opinions are wrong but I don't find the harm in giving SR a chance... initially I was like what the hell to the SR jodi but as soon as I watched a couple scenes of theirs I couldn't help but to build a soft corner and then fall head over heels... and this comes from a former AR fan [KaSh]

So all I want to say is give SR an honest chance and if it doesn't work then so be it atleast you gave it a try...

and its not like you'll be abandoning your love for AR but isn't liking something so much better than hating?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Su- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't hate SR...i thought dat "lets just give it a try, maybe i'll lyk dem"...but AR was and is very special 2 me, and dats the only reason y i wasn't able 2 accept SR
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See, its not about giving a chance or something, I have seen Armaan and Riddhimma from the beginning, and somehow when I see Riddhimma with Sid, instead of Armaan, it seems wrong to me. Its all in the mind I guess, but then again.
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After seeing 2 years of AR, it's not easy at all to watch them separate and "fall in love" with different people...for me as an AR fan, it's not easy to just give SR a chance when we know that AR are meant to be and their love is so pure that it lasted so long (and will continue lasting)..

PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaSh_Luver1997

i don't hate SR...i thought dat "lets just give it a try, maybe i'll lyk dem"...but AR was and is very special 2 me, and dats the only reason y i wasn't able 2 accept SR

agree with u....i really like SR bt love AR more than them. nd thats why i will also not accept SR.
Dhw@ni thumbnail
@ topicmaker: Not arguing for the sake of it.. But really.. You have to see the AR chemistry.. It just puts a smile on your face.. Since you're a former KaSh fan.. How about you give KaJen a chance instead..?  :P :P
chocogurl thumbnail
Aw what a nice post! I agree! Just give SR a chance!

When I saw SR for the first time at the airport scene..I was like "omg are CV's really thinking of making them a jodi"? but seriously after I watched them, i fell in love with them! Lol. I know people love AR here, and want them to be together, but just try to watch an SR scene and appreciate them! Nobody's forcing you guys..but maybe some AR fans will like them?! Watching and liking SR does not mean hating AR..so i mean theres no harm.

I also do not see why some AR fans hate SR?! I know some people think that Sid has come in "between" AR..but does that mean you have to hate the jodi?!

Also..I would like to say..give Siddanth a chance too! KW has portrayed the character so well!
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
AR and KASH are different like SR and Jeran
What if shilpa anand come back as riddhima you will still give SR a chance

AR are lost in KASH KASU KAJEN
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@chocogurl am an AR fan bt i dont hate SR evn i like them....nd about KW,i just love him and my sig box shows it. bt its about love,ridz love armaan thats why i want AR back. before armaan entry,i was accepting sidma bt now situation is changed.
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

@ topicmaker: Not arguing for the sake of it.. But really.. You have to see the AR chemistry.. It just puts a smile on your face.. Since you're a former KaSh fan.. How about you give KaJen a chance instead..?  :P :P

Lol i dont see any chemistry between them,seriously their scenes r so *yawns*🥱armaan looks like a selfish possessive lover😆
😆