Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all dont call yrself AR or kash fan dide....because for all ammy-ridz fans nthing is better than AR...we have watched AR for last 3 years and i think we deserve what we all are asking for....

why dont u guys give AR one chabce to get married.....thts what we are asking for...instead of choosing new girl for ammy....why dont u guys choose new girl for sid....

DMG is ammy-ridz love story for us....and without ammy-ridz dmg is nothing...if they are together magic is there...

No AR = No DMG,,,,,,,,,,
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Its nor about giving a chance, its about getting what you should after supporting something for two years...AR was the reason for many to watch DMG and CVs cant play with the feelings of the viewers this way.
world2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashmia

I hate AR the simple logic behind this W are watching the show for & yearz & seeing AR love we cant accept this 3 month so called love story to prevail over AR eternal love story.i like SID but not with ridhma .AR look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome together .we dont want to seperate them.i cant give chance to SR

I hate AR the simple logic behind this is Sid-Ridz marriage
Shaadi cant be broken just like that..even Ridhima is in love wid Sid
i like Armaan but not with ridhma ....they can get a new girl for him

SR look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome together .we dont want to seperate them..they are in my heart

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: world2012

SR look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome together .we dont want to seperate them..they are in my heart

This marriage was based on compromises and Shash's idiocy and Stella's gossip! And going by your logic, AR ka roka ho chuka tha! Uska kya??

second, yahan koi mithai nahin batt rahi ki armaan ke liye nayee ladki le aayein! They should get Tamanna back cos she already had a thing with Sid.
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

This marriage was based on compromises and Shash's idiocy and Stella's gossip! And going by your logic, AR ka roka ho chuka tha! Uska kya??

second, yahan koi mithai nahin batt rahi ki armaan ke liye nayee ladki le aayein! They should get Tamanna back cos she already had a thing with Sid.

I don't think it's fair that just to get one marriage TWO must be broken. It's fine if Ridz chooses Armaan but that doesn't mean Tamanna's marriage - the one she left to Canada for should be torn for those who are suggesting it so they will be at peace and justify their "first love is the be-all-end-all" stance. Are you suggesting this so it can then be said that Sid went back to his first love so Ridz went back to hers? Or are you suggesting this so you can make Ridz appear less guilty cos regardless of who she chooses she will be guilty of breaking someone's heart be that SId or Armaan.
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i believe ur point to give a chance becoz honestly i gave the chance to dmg2 but somehow i doesn't work so i stoped watching DMG becoz i don't like it at all n move on but whn AR came back i start watching it again

in foirst week of ksg entry there r so many scenes ofSR but that doesn't work i don't like thm together may be becoz i always want ridhima with arman but i watch it with open mind n thy didn't make m,e to feel like i feel AR
i don't believe forced marriages may be if thy slowly without marriage liked eachother thn may be but how thy get married i never liked that way
marriages r made in heaven but that doesn't mean u have to marry forcebly with anyone
so for me always AR  

Originally posted by: world2012

very well written
👏
👏