Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
THIS is AWESOME... I like the EVIL KARTIK even BETTER!!!! 😈 GO Kartik GO!! 
jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yllscin

😆 😆 😆
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yllscin

😆😍😆😍😆😍😆😍😆😍
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, Karthik will never do this even in his dreams. 😲 He would rather give up his life than hurt anyone in his family!

Do not say such things without  base and malign his character!
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

OMG, Karthik will never do this even in his dreams. 😲 He would rather give up his life than hurt anyone in his family!

Do not say such things without  base and malign his character!

Dont worry my friend.. i will stil support the evil kartik... IF he turns evil that is... thats right!! DAMNATION ON EVERYONE!
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't think that Kartik would kill his own brother only to get Suman................
If you ask me I think Kartik is the most sensible person in that family.

If Kartik had bad intensions &  really wanted Suman that bad, he could have easily married her right from the start, because he had all things working for him.................Kaddu brought Suman for him only and he could have married her with the blessings of the entire family, coz Suman was willing to sacrifice Karan's love to marry Kartik. There would be no need to step aside, right ????
Still he stepped aside for the happiness of his younger brother.......

deveshwersingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

I don't think that Kartik would kill his own brother only to get Suman................

If you ask me Ithink Kartik is the most sensible person in that family.
If Kartik had bad intensions & really wanted Suman that bad, he could have easily married her right from the start, because he had all things working for him.................Kaddu brought Suman for him only and he could have married her with the blessings of the entire family, coz Suman was willing to sacrifice Karan's love to marry Kartik. There would be no need to step aside, right ????
Still he stepped aside for the happiness of his younger brother.......

I agree with you but if Kartik do any thing wrong in the start then he didn't get Suman's Faith and etc. like that. only and only he want to got Suman's faith. He Knew that if he did any thing wrong or against SUMRAN love than Both not believe on him and also both hate him and like this he didn't get Suman faith and respect.

deveshwersingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

thats silly....if you don't like Kartik, its ok but do not try to make him a villain....he could just marry Suman if he wanted to, see?..............and i like Kartik more than Karan....cuz he is a real good guy....we've seen enough characters like Karan....

I think u r a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Big fan of Karman So doesn't want to hear anything against Kartik.

jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deveshwersingh

I agree with you but if Kartik do any thing wrong in the start then he didn't get Suman's Faith and etc. like that. only and only he want to got Suman's faith. He Knew that if he did any thing wrong or against SUMRAN love than Both not believe on him and also both hate him and like this he didn't get Suman faith and respect.

Sorry to say but it makes no sense.
jeudi502002 thumbnail
You cannot accuse a character without proof. There is nothing to prove the absurd fact that Kartik in any way is even remotely connected with his brother's supposed death. You can accuse VB, Nandini, PD for there are enough evidences to prove that they are evil - these are shown in the serial. But Kartik , my God! the sky will fall hearing such things!