Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeudi502002 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Sadhli, it's really irritating to bear this track. And you have put it so well 👏 " whom u love u can never be together with him..and with whom u r for whole life u will never in love with him......." A common feature of more or less every serial. Any ways lets see what the C Vs are planning next. All I want is an ending that would be liked by all and there would be no regrets.😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jeudi502002

Yes Sadhli, it's really irritating to bear this track. And you have put it so well 👏 " whom u love u can never be together with him..and with whom u r for whole life u will never in love with him......." A common feature of more or less every serial. Any ways lets see what the C Vs are planning next. All I want is an ending that would be liked by all and there would be no regrets.😊

ya dear...its my feeling from my first fav serials tragedy.....
and ab jo bhi serial dekhti hu usme wahi hota hai...m got bored off this thing and me too hoping some thing that will make happy everyone...

deveshwersingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well you are always welcome to guess. I agree that Nandini and PD were not on the scene. But what about VB. She despite being the bua does not have a keen liking for her niece and nephews. She had every chance to kill Karan and the motive too. If She could manage to kill all the children of Kadambari (starting with Karan) then she would dream of inheriting Kadambari's property and also get a larger share of her father's property which would have otherwise gone to the nieces and nephews(there is a chance). Remember she objected to Dadaji's giving Pinky too much in dehej. She is an evil woman and a good plotter of evil schemes. Everything is possible for her.

yaar VB ko kyo jabardasti serial Killer bana rahe ho. jabki esha kuch hai hi nahi.

jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deveshwersingh

yaar VB ko kyo jabardasti serial Killer bana rahe ho. jabki esha kuch hai hi nahi.

You are also doing the same friend. jabardasti Kartik ko killer bana rahe ho. There is absolutely  no truth or reason in this point of yours. If you can guess that Kartik has killed Karan, then why can't I guess that VB has killed Karan?
Edited by jeudi502002 - 14 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail

I just wish dat its not kartik who has killed karan.,.....n he can nevr do soo.....coz he loved him very very much....

if kartik wanted to kill karan den he wudnt have lightened the light wen it goes off wen sumran was praying.....i.e., wen sumran was praying the light goes off....n dey both r still closing their eyes n praying.....just den kartik comes n lights it....so wen sumran opens their eyes dey see the lightened lamp only...

so iu dnt think dat kartik has killed karan.....

BUT WE KNOW NOT....Dez Creatives Naa Can Bring Any Story...Dey Can Even Bring Dat Suman Has Killed Karan Inoder To Live With Kartik......Dey r such mad ppl....so we dnt knoe.....dey can even make kartik the culprit behind karans'd detah....i wish dat doesnt happen!!

Nechu

Telly_Addict thumbnail
nechu completely agreee dear..
these CVs can twist the story in what ever way they want to...
unhe idea nahi hai k hum log unpar kitni nazar rakhte hain and how we will react abt those stupid twists..
jeudi502002 thumbnail
Yaar Sadhli, you are so right. We do keep an intense watch on them. I some times wonder how many times do the C Vs have bouts of hiccups and bite their tongue as, you know, we so constantly remember them every second! 😃
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Yaar Sadhli, you are so right. We do keep an intense watch on them. I some times wonder how many times do the C Vs have bouts of hiccups and bite their tongue as, you know, we so constantly remember them every second! 😃

so truueeee..................
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

nechu completely agreee dear..
these CVs can twist the story in what ever way they want to...
unhe idea nahi hai k hum log unpar kitni nazar rakhte hain and how we will react abt those stupid twists..

trueeeeeee trueeeeeeeeeee trueeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar!!
superqn thumbnail
This thinking 100% Bull Shit ... Because...

1. Karthik reveals the Love between Suman & Karan in front of Kadambari

2. There no chance at all... When Accident Happens Karthik is at House.

3. Karthik never think to steal suman from Karan... he loves his brother more than any think...

Is it my view is correct !