deveshwersingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think Kartik kills Karan because in the start of RHTPKCM when Kartik saw Suman and when maa told him that he choose Suman for Kartik then he falling in love of Suman. When he knows that both Suman and Karan loves, then he had no way to got Suman Because he didn't want to present his bad image on family members.then he will thought a idea to got Suman because he can't forgot Suman. For win Suman's faith He helps Suman and Karan in both marriage soooooo much to others member. He goes against Dada ji because Kartik want to got Suman's faith. Why before Karan and Suman's marriage when maa told kartik to marry with Nandini then he was refused and disappointed and he not interested in Nandini because he was thinking a plan to got Suman. After Karan's death he suddenly agree to marry with Suman easily because It was in Kartik's Plan and he not create doubt in family members that he loves Suman. He Soooo much helped Suman after Karan death because He want fully got Suman's faith and he success. He Knows that when Nandini will be see that he helps Suman soooooo much then She get Suman in trouble and after that he will be save Suman for Nandini and again and again like this he will be fully success to got Suman's faith, and after that he will be proved that Nandini is not a good woman, after this whole family hates Nandini and happy to see Kartik and Suman. After this he confessed his love to Suman and after all Suman will be agree because she is a selfless person and another cause that he helps her and Karan soooooo much, so Suman sacrifice her life and love for his happiness and another cause of Suman's yes that he is feeling that he oppress of Kartik's ahsan. And from few days we are seeing that Kartik got anger when He see that Suman is going away from him and another cause is his Planing is going fail. His behavior and thinking fully changed. Besides this for marry with Suman he ready to go against his family and society. How can he do this, and how he get marry with his younger brother's wife. It is not a quality of sanskari and selfless person. In my way Kartik is not good person, He can choose any to get Suman and for this he can do anyyyyyyyyyything.

I have another many cause to prove that Kartik is not a good person but i think it is very much to understand about Kartik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalore123 thumbnail
i dont think so.this is not true
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i don't know this is true or  whether it is false. Will Karthik do such thing 2 his own bro? I don't know.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karthik can never do this to Karan. He loed him the most. he could have kept quies about Karan;s love for her even at that time got married to her.

After Karan's death if the other members of the house had treaed Suman with dignity then it would have been ok. Karthik would not have gone all out for her. He and DC were the only two poeple standing against the res. Suman has no one and she has also lost her husband. Karthik never confessed his feeling to Suman until such time that she saved him from PD.

And in some communities, if one brother's wife is a young widow and they have a second son who is unmarried, the second son marries her.
jeudi502002 thumbnail
Whatever you have written is totally baseless and does not have even an ounce of truth in it. Please do stop blaming Kartik. It is beyond impossible to blame him for Karan's supposed death. Even if God Almighty came and pointed finger at Kartik, I would not have believed Him as there can be no better person than Kartik. He is the best, son, brother and on the whole a complete man who as if has been born to lessen the suffering of all and instead suffer himself.
jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Karthik can never do this to Karan. He loed him the most. he could have kept quies about Karan;s love for her even at that time got married to her.

After Karan's death if the other members of the house had treaed Suman with dignity then it would have been ok. Karthik would not have gone all out for her. He and DC were the only two poeple standing against the res. Suman has no one and she has also lost her husband. Karthik never confessed his feeling to Suman until such time that she saved him from PD.

And in some communities, if one brother's wife is a young widow and they have a second son who is unmarried, the second son marries her.

Excellently put Vinu.👏 I 1000000% agree with you!
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thats silly....if you don't like Kartik, its ok but do not try to make him a villain....he could just marry Suman if he wanted to, see?..............and i like Kartik more than Karan....cuz he is a real good guy....we've seen enough characters like Karan....
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no wayyyy kartik would never do that he loved karan and he liked suman he couldnt hurt a fly
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yaa..exactly..even i had written in my yest. post also that Karthik...will never do such thing, he loved Karan so much, that , whenever Karan was restless, he was the one to find whats bothering him so much..

if u don't like Karthik, then its ur choice, but don't blame him on this forum, as we all r true fans of Karthik,& we  r not able to digest this blame on Karthik...
i agree, its ur POV abt, Karthik, these r all our POV abt. Karthik..

jeudi502002 thumbnail
I totally and absolutely agree with you Remo! We will never tolerate the false accusations brought against Kartik! Deveshwarsinghji you have the full right to dislike a character but you can't bash that character wrongly!