Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jelly-bean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

<font color="#0000ff">Vish, you cannot judge Sadhna from this part only... we have to wait to see how it unfolds...also do not forget Sadhna stood beside Alekh when he was not normal...this time also, I am pretty sure the script wont let a husband-wife relationship fall, esp. since it happened in the back drop of Ramayan...

May be we are just arguing, and ignoring the good points...we are becoming "wise men of Gotham"...lets wait for another episode at least</font>

I agree. Next episode would make their relationship more interesting
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually i was pretty disappointed wid sadhna when alekh was leaving and sadhna didn't go with him, promising to be his strength at the time when he will be proving himself. But the precap cleared my thoughts. From the precap, It's visible that sadhna thought alekh returned to rajvansh house and that's why she wasn't being worried about where he will go so late at night. And sadhna's reasons were good as well. She doesn't want to be the reason for a mother's broken heart, & that's why told him to go back.

I am pretty sure tomorrow we will get to see a worried wife searching for her husband, & when she will know alekh will never be back to rajvansh house but instead will try to make an identity for himself, she will be the strength of alekh and will support him throughout. And sadhna staying separated from alekh is what will give him the strength and will push him to work hard to get his wife back ASAP :)

I am loving both of them, so in my opinion none of them is failing as a husband or wife.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

Actually i was pretty disappointed wid sadhna when alekh was leaving and sadhna didn't go with him, promising to be his strength at the time when he will be proving himself. But the precap cleared my thoughts. From the precap, It's visible that sadhna thought alekh returned to rajvansh house and that's why she wasn't being worried about where he will go so late at night. And sadhna's reasons were good as well. She doesn't want to be the reason for a mother's broken heart, & that's why told him to go back.

I am pretty sure tomorrow we will get to see a worried wife searching for her husband, & when she will know alekh will never be back to rajvansh house but instead will try to make an identity for himself, she will be the strength of alekh and will support him throughout. And sadhna staying separated from alekh is what will give him the strength and will push him to work hard to get his wife back ASAP :)

I am loving both of them, so in my opinion none of them is failing as a husband or wife.

both, through this track will prove that 'they are made for each other"
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

I agree with you. That's exactly what I meant to say. Do you remember...she made him leave the resort without telling him anything about the incident. Alekh became so upset with her later on that she still considers him incapable of handling any crisis.

Yes, you are right. Good point Anu. Her actions are contradicting. During the above mentioned incidence you mentioned, she didnt trust him to be able to handle crisis and apply judgment hence trying to protect him by not telling him about the goons. But blaming him for not trusting her for something he did few days after??? I don't understand that logic. Why could she not disregard what he said and did thinking he was not capable of making decisions or handling the crisis and just forgive him?

I see inconsistency in her thinking and actions.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divu_11

I agree. Next episode would make their relationship more interesting

Kal ka din will be Khul jaa sim sim...
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
To be very frank, everyone is flawed. No one is perfect, not even Sadhna. But I totally understand why she behaved in that manner towards Alekh and her questions are justified. I agree that Sadhna forgave Ragini straight away. But if we look at the bigger picture, Alekh had many opportunities to see the truth. But somewhere along the line, he turned a blind eye. And let's face it, we cannot really compare Ragini and Alekh because their relationship is different and are not on level when it comes to their respective places in Sadhna's life.

And to say that Sadhna is failing in her patni dharam would be quite unjust. She has always tried her level best to ensure that her husband is happy, and that also includes the crucial time when he was mentally unstable. On the other hand, we can say that Alekh has failed as a pati but he has the chance to rectify his mistakes and I am sure he will :)
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

To be very frank, everyone is flawed. No one is perfect, not even Sadhna. But I totally understand why she behaved in that manner towards Alekh and her questions are justified. I agree that Sadhna forgave Ragini straight away. But if we look at the bigger picture, Alekh had many opportunities to see the truth. But somewhere along the line, he turned a blind eye. And let's face it, we cannot really compare Ragini and Alekh because their relationship is different and are not on level when it comes to their respective places in Sadhna's life.

And to say that Sadhna is failing in her patni dharam would be quite unjust. She has always tried her level best to ensure that her husband is happy, and that also includes the crucial time when he was mentally unstable. On the other hand, we can say that Alekh has failed as a pati but he has the chance to rectify his mistakes and I am sure he will :)

very well said.......she is indeed a great wife and fulfilling ever duty involved. She herself has some flaws...because no one is perfect except God.  Only because she asked her husband to prove himself doesn't make her failing her patni dharam. I think thats illogical. Even in that challenge she is actually helping Alekh be a stronger person and learn the biggest life's lesson. So she is actually being a parent more then a wife right now. Her questions are very logical and justified. Anyone's whos trust has been so deeply broken would have a heard time trusting them again. And if you listen to her carefully, she even says that "nothing is left in the relationship, because we both have broken each others trust"............she herself is blaming herself. So this challenge is for herself also, she needs Alekh to do this so that she can trust him again 100%....if she just forgave him and left all her questions unanswered then the trust would have been shaky, giving room to the evil monster "doubt" to enter their lives again
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

very well said.......she is indeed a great wife and fulfilling ever duty involved. She herself has some flaws...because no one is perfect except God.  Only because she asked her husband to prove himself doesn't make her failing her patni dharam. I think thats illogical. Even in that challenge she is actually helping Alekh be a stronger person and learn the biggest life's lesson. So she is actually being a parent more then a wife right now. Her questions are very logical and justified. Anyone's whos trust has been so deeply broken would have a heard time trusting them again. And if you listen to her carefully, she even says that "nothing is left in the relationship, because we both have broken each others trust"............she herself is blaming herself. So this challenge is for herself also, she needs Alekh to do this so that she can trust him again 100%....if she just forgave him and left all her questions unanswered then the trust would have been shaky, giving room to the evil monster "doubt" to enter their lives again

true.
actually the first two sentenes that she uttered she said "hum", that clearly means that she is blaming herself too.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff">one point Suchitra..Iknow Urmila was not taken to the forest by Laxman himself, as he said that while he takes care of Ram-Sita, Urmila should take care of Kaushalya mata..also, Urmila volunteered, but Laxman said that his time will be divided if Urmila goes with them...Urmila's sacrifice is something, which is not mentioned in great detail, but what a character....great</font>

yes you are right. I thought that it was other way around. I saw some telugu movies back in the days which portrayed a different side.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree wid what she told him..the main issue here was not vasu manipulating bt alekh not supporting his wife when she needed it.am talking of when she was kicked out of the house and he said he dint understand their relationsip coz he was not mentally stable at the time of their wedding(s)..the divorce track was dumb to say the least..and totally avoidable..bt yes,poor fellow left wid no place to go and no1 even tried to stop him..i guess they thought he wil go back home bt y did they thinnk tht when he categorically said he is not going back ther..tht was no correct..bt i think it will sink in in the next episode according to the precap..well its a rajan shahi show,things are bound to be incredibly slow..lol..