Is Sadhana failing in her patni dharam?

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Sadhana is making another huge mistake of her life.

As I discussed in my other posts, yes, Sadhana is not too happy about Aalekh's decision of choosing one relationship over the other, one more time. That is legitimate but that should not result in Sadhana faltering in her duties nad responsibilities as a wife or Patni Dharam.

Ek galathi Aalekh ne ki by choosing his mother over Sadhana not knowing how to balance relationships. Ek galthi Sadhana ne bhi ki making the same exact mistake by choosing Ragini over Aalekh. Why she did it is not what is in question here, but what she did is what is in question.

So let us not discuss why she did it please. Let us have a very healthy, rational, and logical discussions minus emotions.

Sadhana judged Aalekh very wrongly. The man who can leave home for justice, will have unshakable self confidence. The realization of his own mother breaking his trust  is like waking up a sleeping dog.

It is not too late... If Aalekh is trying to make alag pehchan for himself, Sadhana must be his source of strength to help him achieve it as it is her Patni Dharam...

Agar Aalekh ne apna dharam nibhathe hue vanvaas mein chalagaya ho, Sadhana bhi apni patni dharam nibhathe hue Aalekh ka saat dene chahiye sita mata ki tharah...

Edited by vishmewell - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
minus emotions discuss kaise kare bhai? I am a human being, and not an animal who doesnt have emotions :(

Khair.. to the answer to ur topic title, NO she aint failing in her patni dharam..
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everything looked so filmy. lol Giving the poor guy lectures on the same day he got biggest shock on his life...too much too soon is happening for him. I must say Alekh is handling the situation really well. He will come out stronger and better person this time.

Just by showing her husband the right path, doesn't fulfill Sadhana's duties as a wife. She has to be his support system.

I found it funny that no one bothered to care where Alekh will go and how will he prove himself. He has left the Rajvansh house, so he can't go back there. Is he going to spend the entire night on the roads ? lol

Mamaji himself said that Alekh is so simple and innocent, so he would definitely need some support to prove himself and make things right. He needs his wife the most at this time. Sirf baaton se kaam nahi chalta.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont agree with you she would have done him a disservice if she just said ok Alekh everything is fine and we can move on he needs time to work on him and then they can come back together and work on them. So I am ok with her her attitude and words we may not like her methods but she is still doing her wifely duties in my opinion.
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

minus emotions discuss kaise kare bhai? I am a human being, and not an animal who doesnt have emotions :(

Khair.. to the answer to ur topic title, NO she aint failing in her patni dharam..

😊 no emotions matlab, being neutral 😊

Well... if she is not, then she should follow Aalekh into his vanvaas because he is not going to go back to RV house.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Till today's eipode, I'ld say YES...Sadhna is indeed falliing while dealing with a person who had such a traumatic history..but I'll wait for tomorrow and see what she does...because she is Sadhna...

I am pretty sure that Sadhna will be again respocisble for Alekh's success and this time not as a wife, but as a GF/friend...then they will start their life..she will make Alekh complete before they unite...

Their marriage means nothing as if now...its foundation is indeed weak..so Sadhna may be justified to some extent, but as I said, I'ld wait, and that too, because the girl involved here is Sadhna..something extraordinary is expected from her always
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Everything looked so filmy. lol Giving the poor guy lectures on the same day he got biggest shock on his life...too much too soon is happening for him. I must say Alekh is handling the situation really well. He will come out stronger and better person this time.

Just by showing her husband the right path, doesn't fulfill Sadhana's duties as a wife. She has to be his support system.

I found it funny that no one bothered to care where Alekh will go and how will he prove himself. He has left the Rajvansh house, so he can't go back there. Is he going to spend the entire night on the roads ? lol

Mamaji himself said that Alekh is so simple and innocent, so he would definitely need some support to prove himself and make things right. He needs his wife the most at this time. Sirf baaton se kaam nahi chalta.

Wohi galathi donon se hui hai... so they both together must put their life back together. it is going to be struggle, but it should be both their struggles. Not just Aalekh's.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i will comment once I see the episode........but I am sure for Sadhna to not do her duty or be wrong.......there is always a really big reason behind it.......so I will wait till I see the episode to make a better judgement on her decision.
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Till today's eipode, I'ld say YES...Sadhna is indeed falliing while dealing with a person who had such a traumatic history..but I'll wait for tomorrow and see what she does...because she is Sadhna...

I am pretty sure that Sadhna will be again respocisble for Alekh's success and this time not as a wife, but as a GF/friend...then they will start their life..she will make Alekh complete before they unite...

Their marriage means nothing as if now...its foundation is indeed weak..so Sadhna may be justified to some extent, but as I said, I'ld wait, and that too, because the girl involved here is Sadhna..something extraordinary is expected from her always

I want her to be magnanimous by being his support system and being all the way through his struggles as a wife. whether they unite physically or not at this point, but baat ye hai ki, Ram ka Vanvaas Sita ke bagaair poora nahi hoga...

Aalekh ke saat kadam se kadam milathe hue Sadhana ko vanvas mein jaana chaahiye  
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

I dont agree with you she would have done him a disservice if she just said ok Alekh everything is fine and we can move on he needs time to work on him and then they can come back together and work on them. So I am ok with her her attitude and words we may not like her methods but she is still doing her wifely duties in my opinion.

I think this is the time she should support him in his struggles. The man needs her support. IMHO.