Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anu--

This is not true..she has also made this mistake in AA track. Alekh overheard Nanveen and Avni's conversation and came to know that Naveen has put a false blame on Vinu to protect himself, When Alekh told this to Sadhana, she didn't believe and even lied to CM just to maintain peace in the family. She shared this info with Ranveer only after Alekh became so upset with her.

Alekh always had trust in Sadhana before his recovery...after he started becoming normal, he became too close to his mother. Its not that he doesn't trust Sadhana, he had more trust in Vasu that she can never do anything bad for him.

Absolutely true..
vishmewell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I also did not expect Sadhna's idea that Alekh will go back..she is not able to judge him right at least this time...

Yes, she misjudged him. The way he said I am going to prove myself in today's episode, his expressions were so intense that it gave goose bumps. He was so determined and I wonder how Sadhana did not notice that in his tome and expression.
Edited by vishmewell - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Its too early to say this...Alekh has just become normal. Sadhana had a normal upbringing and got Mamaji's sanskaar. Alekh is so simple and innocent and he will surely match up-to her...he just needs right direction.

I am not demaning Alekh...I am saying till date, Alekh has not done anything to call him great, thats why I made the statement...so now that he will show his worth, everyone will say that indeed they are made for each other.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

Yes, she misjudged him.

Sadhna will know Alekh's exact worth from tomorrow...she is completely oblivious of Alekh's potential
vishmewell thumbnail

Sadhna will know Alekh's exact worth from tomorrow...she is completely oblivious of Alekh's potential

@ red - that is so true. She will have a shocking awakening...

Also, Ranvir was saying in precap, that Aalekh bhayya kuch nahi jaanthe hai... he is going to be shocked too...
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

Very true. The very fact they are married, they are in this together.

Well see, they would be in this together if Alekh really understood what being married meant, to begin with na? If he did, he would have sided Sadhana in everything she did..when he had the junoon to prove himself in business all by himself, he should have the same junoon now to prove himself to her.
 And in Ramayan..Ram got the vanavas not because he didnt trust sita or what I mean is, Sita wasnt the reason for Ram's vanavas..if Alekh was kicked out of the house, then Sadhana accompanying him was the right thing to do. Here Alekh sided his mom when Sadhana was kicked out..

And just being married doesnt mean everything is granted...Mamaji was right in saying that without Rajvansh being added to his name, Alekh is nothing...and his skepticism of how capable Alekh is of not flipping sides tomorrow is most justified...As for sadhana accopanying him in his khoj for identity...how can he identify himself, if he always looked at things from sadhana's perspective..he needs to find out things for himself..if he was any normal person, without his mental illness, he would have learnt all those things while growing up..but since he couldnt and didnt..he needs to do it now...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am not demaning Alekh...I am saying till date, Alekh has not done anything to call him great, thats why I made the statement...so now that he will show his worth, everyone will say that indeed they are made for each other.

He hasn't made a name for himself yet...that's understandable. But even as a mentally unstable person he has done so much for his loved ones.

Alekh is the one responsible for RagVir marriage...Sadhana acted like a cupid in their lovestory. But without Alekh they wouldn't have even confessed their love in person. Alekh even drew Ragini's picture when Ranveer described her Anamika.

Alekh was the one who found out Naveen has put a false blame on Vinu. Alekh understood Sonia's bad intentions and supported Sadhana.

He always stood up for his "DOST".

If by great means selfless...then he has also put his mothers happiness before him. Alekh does need to understand how to maintain a balance in relationships. He has accepted his mistakes/flaws and is ready to prove himself.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Well see, they would be in this together if Alekh really understood what being married meant, to begin with na? If he did, he would have sided Sadhana in everything she did..when he had the junoon to prove himself in business all by himself, he should have the same junoon now to prove himself to her.
 And in Ramayan..Ram got the vanavas not because he didnt trust sita or what I mean is, Sita wasnt the reason for Ram's vanavas..if Alekh was kicked out of the house, then Sadhana accompanying him was the right thing to do. Here Alekh sided his mom when Sadhana was kicked out..

And just being married doesnt mean everything is granted...Mamaji was right in saying that without Rajvansh being added to his name, Alekh is nothing...and his skepticism of how capable Alekh is of not flipping sides tomorrow is most justified...As for sadhana accopanying him in his khoj for identity...how can he identify himself, if he always looked at things from sadhana's perspective..he needs to find out things for himself..if he was any normal person, without his mental illness, he would have learnt all those things while growing up..but since he couldnt and didnt..he needs to do it now...

Alekh made a decision in haste and I am not saying he is wrong, any person would react like that after his mom's wrongdoings..but in reality, one needs to think what will Alekh do...Alekh has to ebcome a ghar-jamai or go back to Rajvanshs, both are not choices..but I do agree that Sadhna needs to stand by him now in his every endeavour, his every effort...
I think Sadhna in order to unite him with his family misjudged him...and she will realise her mistake once she comes to know that Aelkh did not return home.Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noo...
She is not failing in patni dharam....
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Being a father, Mamaji is right that Alekh should be worthy of Sadhna's exceptional qualities. I think Alekh commited a bigger crime by throwing Sadhna out of the house . He never once thought the hardships she might face by his actions. He only thought about his family. Sadhna did commit a crime by loosing the dance competition and by signing divorce papers BUT...they were already separated at that time, Alekh never opposed his moms actions and his mother never wanted her home and was trying to fix Mallika's and Alekh's rishta.

Keeping aside who did what and how much each character is flawed, I think Sadhna needs to be with Alekh for him to build a life of his own. He is adhoora with out her...she is his support system...
I want him to be her support system too. She needs a husband who can understand her like Mamaji or Ranvir....they cannot be around Alekh always to explain him the situation.
Edited by agun - 14 years ago