Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hmmmmm, thanks for the update!! DAMN IT!!! I want some AbHer confessionnnnnn or at least friends modeeeeee.. :S --- CVs are dragging it.. grrrr.-- Anyways will watch epi.

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ab kya bolu, seeing today's depressing AbHer scene, mood hi kharab ho gaya. Kya socha, aur kya nikla. The way Lehar blamed Abheer without letting him talk, clearly shows that they have a long way to go (specially Lehar) before their base is strong enough to face the outside problems. There needs to be clear communication between 2 people, and undying faith that the other one thinks about your betterment more than himself/herself. Lehar blaming Abheer and later on not feeling guilty for wrongly hurting him, makes me so mad at her. What the hell does she think she is. She can keep on hurting Abheer as much as she wants. Abheer has already become so weak in heart, thanks to her lack of communication, and now she is hurting him even more. Cant she see the change in Abheer's behavior, how much he has changed in her love - from fun-loving person, he has become a devdas. I was pretty amused when she told Bittan, "hum rokenge, hamare liye na sahi, lekin Abheer ke liye. Hum usko dukh nahin pahouchana chahte hain." Lehar how about expressing your fears to him, opening up to him. Dont confess, but at least explain to him your reasons for not confessing, in detail. Talk to him Lehar, dont blame or mistrust him, please.

I just loved Bittan today for the way she explained to her didi, that why make things complicated, keep it simple. She was indirectly telling Lehar to trust Abheer coz if he can risk his life for her bag, then he can also protect her from future problems. Loved how Bittan said that regarding elder's problem, let them solve it themself. Why should the children get involved. Bittan, along with you, even we have started seeing AbHer love story in our dreams. Screen par bhagwan jaane kab dekhenge.

Glad to see the whole gang back, Brij, chutki, dadi, banke. Conveniently fast-forwarded Kul-Omi and Kul-Rama part.

I loved the old song playing in the background while AbHer were thinking about each other. Abheer staring at Lehar's photo, almost made me cry. Its like you just want to go and hug him. He is such a sweetheart. Lehar looked quite pretty in her casual wear with hair half tied. I hope we get some nice emotional AbHer scene soon.

Precap looks interesting. Dadi is back to normal, lets see if Abheer says anything to dadi. Actually this should be an eye-opener for Abheer to realize and comprehend how complicated it can get if they get in to a relationship. Look at the way his dadi is behaving with Lehar when she is just a neighbor. When dadi will know about AbHer, then how she will behave with Lehar, Abheer should realize this. For once, I want Abheer to think practically about his future with Lehar and their relationship.

I was so hoping for their relationship to start again, on a fresh note, like friends. I am getting so tired seeing them missing each other, not talking properly, ignoring, giving sad looks to each other & Lehar crying (wait, I have said this a million times already, and it still continues). I am dying to see them talk properly soon, extremely soon. And Ekta, your 1 line which you wanted Lehar to tell Abheer about loving her and going on a date with someone else, she did say it, but in her mind. πŸ˜• The whole hotel scene was such a let down.

I wished they had showed Abheer-Bittan scene on the terrace and Bittan telling him her whole plan. At least this way Abheer would have felt better knowing that Lehar got all jealous thinking of him with some one else. I loved his expressions when he realized that the punctured tyre guy had not come for Lehar.

Over all, a dull episode. Kya socha tha aur kya hua. πŸ˜•

Lehar is going to have a hard time in college tomorrow, courtesy Omi bhaiya and Abheer wont be around either.   πŸ˜• Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok i have watched the show a couple of time now, and now i am planning what will happen in tomorrows show

i dont think abeer will say anything in front of dadi but he will go and apologize to leher at the university for dadi's behavior and leher will reiterate that as the reason they cannot be together, i want them to at least talk to each other, the current no talking is not working for me. they need to have a truce between them accept the status quo for now. They need to be a team to get rid of the omi problem. Even if leher is not saying the words abeer knows she loves him, he needs to show her how they can make it work even with their family situations, till now all of lehers misgivings about their families are coming true.

by the way leher was looking nice in the darker shade of red in the precap, all the blues, pinks and yellow have been very toned down

fatima

ps. i have read everyones comments and i cant place usernames with names and comments in the long threads to comment on individual ones, hopefully i'll be able to catch up with you lot in a bit

guess everyone feels that abeer wont be able to make it to college today, i am hoping for abeer and leher to talk at the there.... however it seems like everyone missed the bittan abeer scene at the chath so that she could explain herself... too bad

Edited by fj08 - 14 years ago
fj08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

@Kim-Leher really needs a big jhatka then only she will come out of her "I am Being practical for both of us "modeπŸ€“.I guess that big jhatka is going to be omi.

Tomorrow abeer will not be attending college coutesy budha so do u think omi will trouble leher tomorrow?😲
Even i am seriously beginning to feel sorry for abeer nowπŸ˜”

yes, it was so interesting to hear leher say that she was doing all this to save abeer from heartache, she has to remember he isnt madhav and he will not let her be treated like rashmi was treated but i think it will be some time before this actually comes up between them
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

ok i have watched the show a couple of time now, and now i am planning what will happen in tomorrows show

i dont think abeer will say anything in front of dadi but he will go and apologize to leher at the university for dadi's behavior and leher will reiterate that as the reason they cannot be together, i want them to at least talk to each other, the current no talking is not working for me. they need to have a truce between them accept the status quo for now. They need to be a team to get rid of the omi problem. Even if leher is not saying the words abeer knows she loves him, he needs to show her how they can make it work even with their family situations, till now all of lehers misgivings about their families are coming true.

Fatima, this would be perfect. Abheer apologizing for dadi's behavior and then Lehar explaining to him in detail why she is not confessing. And like you said, Abheer is not Madhav, its true, Lehar knows that even, she saw it with her own eyes. But I think for now, what is stopping her from confession is the hatred between both the families, the fight that took place. She should just ask Abheer 1 question and wait for him to answer - "How do you plan to make our relationship work in the future, keeping in mind the problems and differences that exist between both our families? Even if I confess, do you see any chance of our relationship being accepted by your family?" I would love to know what Abheer will have to say about this.

Now the time has come for AbHer to have a mature conversation about their relationship, where Lehar opens up in front of Abheer and both have a heart to heart talk.  No more assumptions, no more hiding, no more misunderstandings. Talk to each as much as you'll want. There is a problem, then solve it together, or at least try to solve it. And if there is no solution in sight, then just be friends for now. 😊
Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
@anvi2009: lets hope the creatives are listening to us!!!!!!

both abeer and leher are stuck on their view points and are not thinking about where the other one is coming from, lets hope they can talk in detail... but it is like abeer said 'hum nahin samjhna chahtay....'

fatima
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update of an episode that we are eagerly waiting for

IPL fever has caught on most stories across channels have got much more slower in progress

lets see if they  spice it
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anvi, Fatima: Agree with you both. Its high time Abeer and Leher had a heart-to-heart talk. Leher walking out in a huff isn't really helping. I have a bad feeling the creatives are going to drag this, until Abeer saves Leher from Omi's clutches. That would be too cliched. πŸ˜”
Edited by -Ritika- - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Hina - Thanks for the brilliant update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Fab discussions everyone .. like always! πŸ‘  You guys have said everything .. nothing more to add. It was silly of Bittan to follow AbHer to the hotel, but again .. one can't blame her. She is so excited to see her AbHer together, it was only natural she wanna know the result of her plan. Silly of Bittan .. and immature of Leher to blame Abeer for everything. Poor guy .. stood there, not knowing what hit him!

Bittan was sensible .. telling Leher that she should leave the family feud for the elders to resolve. And loved how she kept pushing Leher to accept her feelings and go tell it to Abeer. Kaash Leher apni chhoti behen ki baat maan leti .. kitna aasaan hota hum sab ke liye πŸ˜† 

Kul chacha was hilarious with his dancing .. but in some ways, it was sweet. And with AbHer .. the song just went to another level! Am soo glad they bringing back the old songs to the show .. just adds so much more charm to the whole scenario. Felt really bad for Abeer .. poor guy, got shouted at .. and next morning, the whole jadoo-tona thing! He's just surrounded by some really stubborn and difficult women πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

I do agree with all of you here .. AbHer now need to talk .. like, REALLY TALK!! Though it seems like the CV's are dragging this conversation part .. I feel they are building it up to something big. Maybe the conversation will be such .. that it leads to Leher confessing.

And if I may add .. in the AbHer love story .. all this miscommunication will be the ONLY hiccup/roadblock/speedbreaker in their relationship (from their side). After this .. once the confession comes through .. there won't be anything but LOVE! Unlike all other serials .. where they show the couple fall out at the slightest misunderstanding .. AbHer's love story will have only LOVE! 😳 Then the begin their climb of the biggest mountain .. the caste system, family and society.
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leher's red dress from the precap from yesterday is the same one from the title track I guess, but she is all cheerful there and gloomy here, hope like dresses, happy moods from the title track would  be  borrowed by the CVs πŸ˜•