Written Update~24th March~ kehdo,I love u Abeer :)

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Man,Bittan was so silly to follow Leher to the hotel,plan tha toh acha par khud kyu pohoch gayi result dekhne ??? uff...

Abeer having his cuppa and waiting for Leher ,there's some girl who comes to see the guy who Abeer thought was Leher's guy ,he's happy that atleast  its not that loser she's coming for ...

Leher comes rushing and spots Abeer,they give each other the stares
,both sit on separate tables and mentally cuss each other for being there for someone else
and soon they catch Bittan watching them from some corner
Leher misinterpretes the whole thing and tells Abeer off for using her sister for his own sake and leaves

yar kya hai yeh,kitte armaan the hamare us meeting ko leke 😡

back home ,Leher is fretting over Abeer's drama ,Bittan follows her and clears her misunderstanding and says that it was her who had made the plan ,
Leher says it was a stupid plan ,atleast she accepted that it wasn't Abeer ,this girl is seriously getting a little annoying !

then Bittan requests her to accept her love for Abeer but Leher is again going on with her family trouble saga
Bittan tries her best to convince her sister that she should go out and get her love
but Leher denies as expected :(
Bittan cutie says that she's so excited abt them two being together 😉

Omi kamina(as Sam loves to call him) comes to Kul office and talks his chikni chupdi baatein
gives him a pack of dosh and say that this is just the beginning...Kul eys light up at the look of the money thats gonna be coming his way courtest Omi...He accepts it and Omi leaves relieved that he's getting closer to Leher...

Kul reaches home and is all cheery ,hands the pack of garam jalebis to Rama,she asks the reason for his khushi and just then Brij walks down the stairs and grabs a jalebi,Kul's face changes when Brij asks him the reason for th ejalebi ,but Kul says just aivain!

then Kul goes to his room and asks Rama for garam paani,basically calling her to the room
and then starts the romance 😳

He gifts her a colourful saree and gets a shirt for  his hicken beta Ankur
Rama asks abt Guddan and Bittan 's gift ,he says they are gher and he can't be bothered with them....

Aja sanam madhur chandni me hum plays on the radio and he hilariously dances and romances his wife who is completely surprised by his smiley face :)

the song continues on Leher and she looked nice in a baby blue kurta and hair half tied ,she walks around her room thinking of Abeer and then the scene shifts to Abeer where he is looking at Leher's pics and podering over their story ....

Abeer looked brilliant in this scene and Leher did too...

Next morning ,daadi is back ,missed her !
chutki is busying revising with breakfast ,daadi tells her off and then steers her focus to lalla
who she thinks has murjhaad and when sudha checks Abeers temperature Boodha says yeh tan ka nahi man ka rog hai lol and Abeer 's eyes pop out in wonder ...

then Boodha comes up with the jadu tona that the padosi have done on Abeer
and says that she will take him to some Madir to ward of the evil...

Abeer refuses to go and says that TN will be naraaz if he doesnt attend uni ,Boodha says that she wont take no for an answer and that she will do a nazar utaro thing for TN too.I miss TN sooooo much ! Bhupi ji lagta holiday par hai :)

Precap:
Boodha and lalla in a rickshaw and Leher is walking in gum hai kisi ke pyar me mode on the street and hots the rickshaw wheel,the rickshaw wala says ,dekh ke chalo to Leher and Boodha is back with her harsh lines...she calls Leher a billi that crossed their path !

overall a bit of disappointing epi,but the good was the return of Brij and Boodha
Leher ,I have no comments for !

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

bspprt thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Man,Bittan was so silly to follow Leher to the hotel,plan tha to acha par khud kyu phoch gayi result dekhne uff...

Abeer having him cuppa and waiting for leher ,there's some girl who comes to see guy who Abeer thought was Leher's guy ,he's happy that atleasy its not that loser...

Leher comes rushing and spots Abeer
,both sit on separate table and cuss each other for being there
and soon they catch Bittan watching them from some corner
Leher mistepretes the whole hting and tells Abeer off for using her sister and leaves

yar kya hai yeh,kitte armaan the hamare us meeting ko leke 😡

comign up-Omi and Kul scene :(

damn CV's. I am so disappointed, was expecting something interesting to happen but it ended to abruptly.
kimpan thumbnail
Lo...tain tain fish hua, aur kya😡.....Is Leher back to her original avatar, which is not good actually, we wanted her to stop crying but not yell at bechara Lalla...she either doesn't give an option to the other person to talk or just weeps...Why did Bittan have to follow them there?😡
Sorry Bittan, u were good throughout and even in the scene after that where u are trying to convince ur didi.
We dint want a chacha and chachi romance😡. I think the only saving grace was chori chori chupke song playing on background for these two. I was thinking of the fotos myself that Abeer took during the rasams...😊
Daadi is back in full action and so is her infamous theeki zubaan...
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
AbHer scene as expected the CV's gave us a big thenga😆Omi kamina gives bribe to kul and as expected kul accepts.Then a whole scene were kul is so happy after coming home he is batofying jalebi's and giving presents to his wife and kid and he is romancing his wife with "Aja sanam madhur chandani mein hum"This kul chacha is so hilarious🤣But some good news brij is back.
      That song is also played for AbHer were abeer is tadpofying for leher lying on his bed😍and leher is tadpofying in her room.
   And for more good news budha bin laden is back🥳I know its weird of me but i was missing her.Abeer comes down for breakfast and its obvious from his face that he has not slept budha bin laden is pareshaan and says "Humare surajmukhi jaise lalla ho naazar lag gaayi he"😆And she insists that she will take him to some kali mandir to utrofy his naazr.
Precap-Budha and abeer are in a rickshaw and leher comes in between and budha says "Subhe subhe iss billi ko rasta katna hi tha"😆
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
kimpan thumbnail
I feel bad for Abeer today, he was yelled at for no reason and later he is still sulking looking at the photographs, I was thinking he would be mad at her for not listening to him.
This Leher is getting real annoying, she thinks herself as Queen Victoria😆, to say in daadi's words.
I liked Abeer smiling to himself and a bit relieved when he knows that punctured Tyre is here for someone else.
Guess Leher needs something or someone extreme like Omi to confess her feelings. She doesn't even regret that she yelled at Abeer for no fault of his😡
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Kim-Leher really needs a big jhatka then only she will come out of her "I am Being practical for both of us "mode🤓.I guess that big jhatka is going to be omi.
Tomorrow abeer will not be attending college coutesy budha so do u think omi will trouble leher tomorrow?😲
Even i am seriously beginning to feel sorry for abeer now😔
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rexy34

@Kim-Leher really needs a big jhatka then only she will come out of her "I am Being practical for both of us "mode🤓.I guess that big jhatka is going to be omi.

Tomorrow abeer will not be attending college coutesy budha so do u think omi will trouble leher tomorrow?😲
Even i am seriously beginning to feel sorry for abeer now😔

Sam ,
i never thot more abt the Abeernot attending uni thing
now its makes so much sense ,Omi is deffo gonna trouble Leher and she will have to come to Abeer sooner or later,or perhaps his frineds will report the matter and he'll sort it out 😉
kimpan thumbnail
@ Sam....guess Leher would be troubled tomoro....and Abeer not present at the scene, yeh kya ho raha hai?not happening....
I hoped there would be a scene between Bittan and Abeer on the chath where she apologizes and Abeer realizes that Leher was there to check his imaginary new girl friend, that would have made him feel better right?
preearies7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update dear....
gauravfan thumbnail
i was missing dadi, but lol as expected she started her bak-bak again. nd calling leher billi. ha ha. poor abeer. at this rate he is not getting a confession any soon. ab to omi bhaiya kuch kare tabhi kuch ho payega. hmm i like the idea of omi harassing leher at college. then she must run home rote rote😭😭 right into abeer's arms and ask for help. ha ha😆😆