Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
@Hina-I am sure he will sort it out the day he finds out the question is when he will find out.
@Kim-Yes that would have made him feel better but i guess the CV's are in a mood to tadpofy Abeer(-
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess daadi is taking the badla from Leher on Abeer's behalf by calling her Billi😆....poor Leher

Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravfan

i was missing dadi, but lol as expected she started her bak-bak again. nd calling leher billi. ha ha. poor abeer. at this rate he is not getting a confession any soon. ab to omi bhaiya kuch kare tabhi kuch ho payega. hmm i like the idea of omi harassing leher at college. then she must run home rote rote😭😭 right into abeer's arms and ask for help. ha ha😆😆

@Bold-Wish that happens😳😳
kimpan thumbnail
Ab aur kitna help karega bechara Abeer😕, I feel there is nothing left from his side to prove his love for Leher...Bittan said it all today, I mean to say it is only that Leher has to realize (Omi woud help here) but Abeer has nothing more to prove...guess Leher wouldn't be able to get away either, later she has to face the emotional atyachaar from Daadi herself, wow...great task ahead😕
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swaah. Had so many expectations from the AbHer confrontation. And the creatives did a whole mitti-paleet. 😡Why did Bittan have to turn up. One look and Leher was out of there.

The way Boodha was cursing Leher in the precap, its highly doubtful if Leher would give in anytime soon. It would just make her more adamant. Good to see Brij still around. Omi-Kul can make whatever pact they want, he would atleast see sense.

Agree with Sam here. Since Abeer would be missing in action (courtesy Boodha and her nazar utaaroing mission), Omi would get a chance to trouble Leher. The stage is all set for the knight in shining armor now.

sam. thumbnail
@Ritika-Even i was happy seeing Brij around,because kul chacha is in disater mode ,Idiot khud ki to nayya to dubayega saath mein leher ko bhi dubaiyega😡 Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kul is in a super disaster mode. He should have avoided Omi with a barge pole. Money talks. Ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain dono.
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritika-

Kul is in a super disaster mode. He should have avoided Omi with a barge pole. Money talks. Ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain dono.

Yep i guess money talks,but it was really hilarious the way he was so happy today not to mention dancing and romancing his wife😆😆
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
did anyone feel like crying for abeer and leher through the song segment, they both looked so sad

i did like lehers clothes, different from what we have normally seen her in but abeer looked like such a kid whose fav toy has been taken away from him

leher looked nice in the precap too but she needs to start paying more attention to her surroundings

kul disappointed me.... i do not like him at all

fatima
kimpan thumbnail
@ Fatima, I really felt bad for Abeer, for Leher not so much, it was as though she was lost in some thoughts but Abeer was truly sulking...it was sad....
About Kul chacha the less said the better, there was no need for the all extra scenes on him today, it was very annoying....