Reply from Aatish Kapadia himself

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello to all BBB fans,

I was so upset about BBB ending and decided to email Hatsoff production. Here is the reply I got from Aatish Kapadia.

hi ritu
thank you very much for the love that you have showered on our beloved show. i am as aggrieved as you are upon the abrupt shutting down of baa bahoo aur baby. but it was not in our hands as a production house to be able to do anything for the show except make interesting and good episodes. we assure you that we shall bring new shows of the same kind in the future. thanks again for your love and concern for baa bahoo aur baby
aatish kapadia
( writer and co-producer ... hatsoff productions )

So looks like it is a final goodbye to the show but I am never watching Star plus or any of its sister network channels. 😡 Good bye Star network.

Plz do comment.

Ritu

Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aawww, that's great that Aatish himself emailed you back ji. I miss BBB, can't they just remake the whole series again, haye. I never have been addicted to an Indian drama, as I have been to BBB.
birju4baby thumbnail
It is great that Aatish himself emailed you back ..This guys are so awesome and down to earth and the effect shows in the serials they produce ..

I miss Baa bahu Baby so much ..Can you please ask Aatish to move it to another Channel ... SOny needs ratings .. and Baa Bahu Baby is a prooven brand ..

Also please do show our petition to Him and ask if he can use it to strengthen case for Baa Bahu baby to come back ... on another channel ..

I want Baa Bahu Baby to be back .. there can never be another serial like BBB ... Can you ever recreate effect of Gattu ???
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hummm so even he is sure that it is not going to come back...but who knows may be after a few years the scene changes.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ simran- Even I miss BBB. Same here I have never been addicted to a show like BBB. it was simply amazing to watch each and every episode. I liked each and every character in the show.

@birju4baby- I was pretty shocked to see a reply from Aatish himself. I actually kept on staring at the message and just could not believe it. Certainly hats off to all the people working in Hatsoff production. It truely shows that they are not only concerned about the show but also care about the audience. I will send him the petition and request them to move it to another channel but I think Star plus owns the rights of the show and so they probably can not move it to another channel but I'll still request him.

@AVFAN- what you said is actually very true. The production house is trying to get Sarabhai vs sarabhai back on air. I looked at their fanclub on facebook and they are actually trying to get it back and so there are chances of BBB being back in the future (fingers crossed).

Thanks for replying simran, birju4baby and AVFAN.
birju4baby thumbnail
ChandanaFan - StarPlus might have rights to the show but They cannot argue in the court because Baa Bahu Baby is a result of HatsOFF creative talent and starplus does not even have an iota of credit in creating such a beautiful show..so they cant claim the show😔
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was really sweet of him to reply back. How many creatives really bother about the viewers or their emails.
Hats off to Hats off productions 😊
I respect them a lot and this gesture has increased it.