Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: manasi_31

taang khichayi......??

much more of "family" drama coming up!!!!!!!!🀒🀒with the family membersgiving looks at each other and mayb some more use of glycerin!!!!!!

naitik is becoming "gadbad kumar" ..always koi na koi gadbad...none of his plans workout fine...he can't find a single place in tht damn city where they can be alone? tht's what i was telling my friends yest. that a place like chandigarh also, u hardly find population on the roads after 10 pm..and here toh it's udaipur..hell what were golgappe and kachori walas doing at 12am in the night? which city u find this????
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

naksh don't have privacy in their rooms, in their home, in the city, not even in the jungles of Udaipur..i can suggest only one place for their honeymoon. THE MOON ! wahan bhi pata nahi koi astronaut aa jaaye and say "singhania parivar ki bahu ne pallu kyun nahi liya" 🀒

i seriously can't understand that why they show so much of interruptions??? can't anything happen smoothly in their life.....
Jungle mein chana bechne aate hai????πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

it was not a park but a jungle (with benches, fence & light poles of course) ..and they will come only when naitik n akshara r there..if mohit n nandini were sitting there, nobody wud have disturbed them 🀒

who will disturb mohit and nandini?!!!!!🀒🀒 mayb these chaaiwaalas hv some strange strategies!they dont think MohIni 2 b a couple!!!! NaKsh looked lyk a perfect couple😳 so they came on to disturb them!!🀣
Tafseer thumbnail

nahiii so much time is wasted in the stupid background music n staring , and then after that nobody will react..

BTW WHY is it SO difficult for everyone to lie or find excuses here? can't gayitri or BM say that chooran is not in naitik's room? why can't akshara tell the policeman that she's with her husband?

in all matters Akshara has to be dumb-founded...every time she stammers......can't she just say that she is his WIFE......???? 

n that police guy didn't see anyone on the streets but Akshara that too in their private car......are we FOOLS, Ms Dimri????😑 😑
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i seriously can't understand that why they show so much of interruptions??? can't anything happen smoothly in their life.....
Jungle mein chana bechne aate hai????πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ah woh jungle tha? chaiwala monkeys ko chai pilata hai ya bear ko?
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

naitik is becoming "gadbad kumar" ..always koi na koi gadbad...none of his plans workout fine...he can't find a single place in tht damn city where they can be alone? tht's what i was telling my friends yest. that a place like chandigarh also, u hardly find population on the roads after 10 pm..and here toh it's udaipur..hell what were golgappe and kachori walas doing at 12am in the night? which city u find this????

srsly!!!!!! midnight street vendors and tht too in a city lyk udaipur???!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲
nt possible at all!!🀒 and who the hell in this city buys food items at this tym?????
Tafseer thumbnail

Charu, i think it was more than 12 am..coz that time Varsha was getting worried nit was 2 am.....Kolkata mein after 10 or 11 u won't find any vendors or hawkers n there in Udaipur, chana wala, chai-wala that too in a JUNGLE........😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail

in all matters Akshara has to be dumb-founded...every time she stammers......can't she just say that she is his WIFE......????

n that police guy didn't see anyone on the streets but Akshara that too in their private car......are we FOOLS, Ms Dimri????😑 😑

exactly...ARE WE FOOLS? rest everyone who was there, all gunda types, he didn't question them...oh yaar nobody has the right to talk to u that way..she was not in a night club 🀒 or some cheap hotel.. 🀒 🀒 🀒 and can't he see her 2 mtrs SINDOOR Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail

ah woh jungle tha? chaiwala monkeys ko chai pilata hai ya bear ko?

Jungle, with trimmed grass field, light poles, benches, Ashok trees, and and and of course chai-walas n chane-walas...if they would have sat there for a while toh, aur bhi dikhte like, papad-wala, khilone-wala, candyfloss-wala.........πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

Jungle, with trimmed grass field, light poles, benches, Ashok trees, and and and of course chai-walas n chane-walas...if they would have sat there for a while toh, aur bhi dikhte like, papad-wala, khilone-wala, candyfloss-wala.........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

u never know..dimri must have seen some place like tht in udaipur...and in the end, frm where did naitik find tht lonely bridge? and akshara found tht lake...sab kuch morning mein mila? 😑 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago