Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

LOLLL, Jot, let me tell you my dill ka armaan. *how ironic* πŸ˜† I want KW to carry a stubble for a while in the show. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Not that I have ny complaints with his current look at the moment, but maybe in Riddhima's betrayal *damn you Riddhima*, he sports it to carry on the character forward.....Or he can just become negative and murder everyone in DMG while sporting that shady stubble. Now to think of it, I wouldn't mind him being the crazy lover who ends up murdering everyone on the soap, and then randomly finds a clone of JW, who's name is Siddhima, and marries her.

Am I losing it? I think not.

Srada, I trust you. Lol. I probably won't then view it but KW looks really good in it, and he's my weakness. πŸ˜† You penned my thoughts down well regarding the CV's of DMG.

Actually if Karan is your weakness then do definitely view this serial from April 27th to around June end. You would really fall in love with this guy hands down. He does the role of happy go lucky fellow and man was he handsome in that😍😍😍. Serious warning though don't look for logic in the show. Look only at Karan Wahi and his acting.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hhaha Z they can so do it hahaa and then they can have SA back too as riddhima and they can be sisters Siddhima and Ridhima
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Perfectly well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But you know I don't blame the creatives or the production house that much. This actually is out of their hands because Star One honchos are the ones pulling the strings and DMG creatives sadly can only play along with themπŸ˜”πŸ˜” Star One is going through a major revamp so even the SO heads are a bit dilusional at the moment. I don't know what the hell they are expecting from DMGπŸ˜• C'mon dude DMG had TRPs of around 0.6 to 0.9 before the new cast was introduced so why create so much chaos over same TRPs now?😑

angel even with all the news of the return the trps of the show was 0.3 -0.5 the week he returned .............and i agree the new cast did not make the trp drop it remain the same and is the same..............nothing has happened so what exactly are these channel guys talking abt..............poco had posted the trp rating for march 9-12 i think..............it was low.....

star one needs to get their act together take hold of the show and not bend down to few frenzy calls.............the character should never be bigger than a story .............SR story has loads of scope in terms of drama emotions and acting.........and a unique freshness too..........i am sooo going to tell them this
Edited by sun29 - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: psarada

Actually if Karan is your weakness then do definitely view this serial from April 27th to around June end. You would really fall in love with this guy hands down. He does the role of happy go lucky fellow and man was he handsome in that😍😍😍. Serious warning though don't look for logic in the show. Look only at Karan Wahi and his acting.

thanks for warning btw is it possible to just watch KW's parts like how we have SR scenes only on YT
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

hhaha Z they can so do it hahaa and then they can have SA back too as riddhima and they can be sisters Siddhima and Ridhima

🀣

and I wont mind Jenny as siddhima who came out of partial amnesia but now she realized Oh I am not Ridz I am Sidz Oops Sid you married me thinking I am ridz
and now I am lost 😳
Edited by monar - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys DMG has really taught a lesson to us

so for those tht live abroad
next time we go down to India, if anyone criticizes us for being soo influenced by the western culture and says tht we dont take important stuff seriously
JUST SMACK THEM ON THE HEAD!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

thanks for warning btw is it possible to just watch KW's parts like how we have SR scenes only on YT

Actually there used to be some scenes earlier but I don't know now. You can look at apni community and watch the episodes. I can tell you the story offhand so you can jump to the serial from April 27th and see it from there till June end. Karan was too good in the serial.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supercool3

next time we go down to India, if anyone criticizes us for being soo influenced by the western culture and says tht we dont take important stuff seriously

you can come down to my house i will provide you with hockey sticks ,dandas etc....

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supercool3

ah aw
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monar

🀣

and I wont mind Jenny as siddhima who came out of partial amnesia but now she realized Oh I am not Ridz I am Sidz Oops Sid you married me thinking I am ridz
and now I am lost 😳

tht would be soo hilarious..
it would definitely draw in the viewers who enjoy watching comedy lolz 🀣🀣🀣