Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

creatives will ose a big chunk of audience if they mess up a woman who is married..............they and channel know very well who their major viewers are............women from non metropolitans..............who come and watch the show at 8 and have no idea abt sites or forums.............many people have started watchingthe show after sid and ridz got married and they are still glued to know abt how the story will progress not to see prancing around.............finally some level of maturity is being seen in the show..........if they ruin it they will pay for it big time.................the whole question is not to gain trp in one or two episode but to maintain that trp for a long run.....so what after AR reunion????...if they had the capability to built a story then the show would have shown trps in last year itself when it was all abt them
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think someone said this somewhere before ... maybe in the last thread i dunno..

but Ridz's final decision comes down to two choices:

1) Choosing the guy that gave her a reason to LIVE

2) Choosing the guy that gave her a reason to DIE 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i know jot it's not love but for once i want ridzie to go cuc koo over siddie and that too in front of someone maybe they can do it like seeing that hug he starts walking khoya khoya on the road and a car hits him yet again hahah on the other side she runs realizing what she was doing and sees it happening and screm siddddddddddddddddddd and tehn blame someone else for all this hahah
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: supercool3

i think someone said this somewhere before ... maybe in the last thread i dunno..

but Ridz's final decision comes down to two choices:

1) Choosing the guy that gave her a reason to LIVE

2) Choosing the guy that gave her a reason to DIE 

That would be if Riddz had a brain. I doubt that she has one so I am guessing she is not going to follow any logic. It is actually the fault of creatives that they messed up the story so bad and bringing dot dot dot at this point in story was really not needed.
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

creatives will ose a big chunk of audience if they mess up a woman who is married..............they and channel know very well who their major viewers are............women from non metropolitans..............who come and watch the show at 8 and have no idea abt sites or forums.............many people have started watchingthe show after sid and ridz got married and they are still glued to know abt how the story will progress not to see prancing around.............finally some level of maturity is being seen in the show..........if they ruin it they will pay for it big time.................the whole question is not to gain trp in one or two episode but to maintain that trp for a long run.....so what after AR reunion????...if they had the capability to built a story then the show would have shown trps in last year itself when it was all abt them

exactly
like a lot of ppl did start watchin after Sid-Ridz marriage
if they have a reunion, then how long are they gonna sustain it for anywayz?
TRPs will eventually drop as ppl will get bored seeing the same stuff
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

And all the fans on the forum going mad with the twists and turns the story will take๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Man that would be hella awesome๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž But naaa I would rather SR handle this situation maturely. I don't want them going cuckoo like Riddhima did a few months ago because buddy that is not love that is mere addiction๐Ÿ˜†

honestly i had expected sid to give her one tight slap for what she did.............it was not love but serious addiction i agree...............and yes high time riddhima shows the maturity with which she ahs been handling ehr marriage for past one month and siddanth finally realizes she is his wife and yes that is a big big deal....u do not go aorund donating your wife....he and his samjhota dialogues๐Ÿ˜ก
Angelic_J thumbnail

Perfectly well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

But you know I don't blame the creatives or the production house that much. This actually is out of their hands because Star One honchos are the ones pulling the strings and DMG creatives sadly can only play along with them๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Star One is going through a major revamp so even the SO heads are a bit dilusional at the moment. I don't know what the hell they are expecting from DMG๐Ÿ˜• C'mon dude DMG had TRPs of around 0.6 to 0.9 before the new cast was introduced so why create so much chaos over same TRPs now?๐Ÿ˜ก

LOLLL, Jot, let me tell you my dill ka armaan. *how ironic* ๐Ÿ˜† I want KW to carry a stubble for a while in the show. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Not that I have any complaints with his current look at the moment, but maybe in Riddhima's betrayal *damn you Riddhima*, he sports it to carry on the character forward.....Or he can just become negative and murder everyone in DMG while sporting that shady stubble. Now to think of it, I wouldn't mind him being the crazy lover who ends up murdering everyone on the soap, and then randomly finds a clone of JW, who's name is Siddhima, and marries her.

Am I losing it? I think not.

Srada, I trust you. Lol. I probably won't then view it but KW looks really good in it, and he's my weakness. ๐Ÿ˜† You penned my thoughts down well regarding the CV's of DMG.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail

omg how selfless can Sid even get to let go of his wife?

his mahaan dialogues are realli killing me along with the tears in his eyes

for a guy brought up in Houston, he shows soo much maturity than Ridz
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I second your thoughts, in case they will do something as stupid as ruining SR to create AR, they will loose a great chunk of mature audience,
 but I doubt if they do care about it as they will come up with some real stupid ideas like Killing Sid or letting sid go back to US, or making him Gulshan Grover [Bad Man]
last but not the least Sid falling in love with someone else, phew I becoming reader of DMG creative's mind ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ In the process of loosing mine