Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

That is true but as always he will go to Pune because HE IS and shall always remain Riddhima's knight in shining armour😛 He can never leave his princess alone just in case something might happen to her😆 He is a bit possessive of her you seee😃

How about if he leaves her there and then Riddhima goes crazy for him and we have that hide and seek track again with the only difference being Riddhima is looking for Siddhant this time and Armaan helps her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh god that would be funny🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh boy now that will be worth watching.......riddhima going mad looking for her sid and armaan helping her🤣🤣.............

and i know sid will be somewhere in pune maybe they may carry that famous terrace too to pune🤣🤣..jahaan pe de do everything literally🤣

Originally posted by: psarada

Hey guys, Is it true KW is quitting DMG. Someone said that a newbie has posted some post in the main forum saying April 14th is his last day of  shoot. But I couldn't find it on the DMG forum. If anyone has replied to it can they post the post here for benefit of others.

@Zainab:- The VM you posted is from Mere Ghar Aayi ek nanhi pari which came on Colors. I first saw that and instantly was fida over Karan wahi's acting. He plays a happy go lucky guy who loves his Grandmom too much. The story sucked big time though but KW's chemistry with Mugdha was topnotch and his interactions with his GM played by Anita Kanwal was too good. I think you can watch the serial on apni community or so. Myself, Heer, Khadija, Bhavi became friends on the MGAENP forum and we really used to have a blast criticizing the creatives(the story sucked big time so the creatives were blasted left, right and centre).

Hey Srada! Hmmm, I may just then catch up on the soap once I finally get some free time. I know its childish of me, but the stubble scene has made me more biased now. 😆 I did glance at a few scenes here and there, and they looked decent, so now I am more intruiged. Thanks for the info!

PS - I trust you on the part of CVs, but if we can take in the torture from DMG CV's then I am sure I can take in anything. 😆

Oh, and about KW leaving, I have no idea either. I have heard folks discussing it here, except I couldn't find the post on the forum. I don't think I want to either, because I am fine being delusional at the moment, if the news has any relevance to it.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainab25

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT. OK JOT, this is not the reaction I expected from you. He looks like a man in that unshaven look. 😍 

FAAAAARY, I am with ya on this one. Um, I am not sure how long the show was on for but I have heard he was on it only for 8 months, and then the show wrapped up. Maybe I will catch up on it, if my University doesn't eat me up in the next coming up month. Finals is not even here, and it's hell, so I wonder what sort of hellish week will it be when Finals are around the corner. *Imagines it.........faints of shock*

WHY DID I GET BACK TO THIS SHOW AGAIN? *headdesk* As if I already don't have enough stress, that I added on DMG stress.*

I DEMAND ANSWERS FROM TH CREATIVES. 😛😊 

So CV's, clean your ears, and tell why did you create S-R; why did you sign in KW to play Siddhanth; why are you bent on ruining S-R; why can you not see the obvious.

LASTLY, IF I LOSE (IF) THEN, SOMEONE'S GONNA GET HURT. I did not watch this show for two months and churned out creations, only to see to be murdered brutally.

I WILL CONTACT IN MY LAWYERS IF I AM BETRAYED.

[/ZAINAB25ATHERBEST]

OMG I'LL SOOO JOIN YOU!
SR is just tooo precious to lose
they inspire second chances and finding true love again
hmmm and im happy tht no one cares abt Ridz being older than Sid
i guess we really are matured lolz
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

ok now m wondering how come i never watched that show before *raises eyebrows**

Don't even think about it. The story sucked big time but the forum was the best we ever had. When I was watching that show it was not less than a torture. I was very happy that Karan was coming in DMG after that show ended but then I came to this forum. Now I wish the show MGAENP never ended so that the DMG chapter never came in KW's life. *shakes head*  I tell you I am losing my mind after this DMG circus.
Angelic_J thumbnail

@ supercool - I got married to him wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back😳😳 I am his original phangirl you see🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ sun - Thank you for the wishes😆

@ Zainu - Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee I know and I am kinda shocked at myself too🤣🤣🤣 But I don't know I just didn't like that stubble. It looked like his beard was thicker than his mustache😕 I don't know something was missing for sure🤣🤣🤣 Usually I don't mind men with facial hair😃 I think a little bit of it just makes them look more manly😍😍😍

@ Fary - At least you agree with me somewhat🤣🤣🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Z let's make it our summer mission lol watch that show

& supercool yeah i like AK with stubble tooo iqu looks wierd cleanshaven

oh u know what m i thinking i wanna see my 2 fav telly boys together i.e hussain & kw i miss hussain
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now after being positive for long I begin to loose hopes 😭😭😭😭😭, everywhere ppl are only talking about AR, where is Sid dude, you cant ignore him like that, Specially Ridz you he is you Hubby yaar 😡
Why to even allowing Dr A to hug you, better should not, being happy seeing him alrite but dare to go with him hand in hand, else I will come after you with Danda 😡😡

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zainab25

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT. OK JOT, this is not the reaction I expected from you. He looks like a man in that unshaven look. 😍 

FAAAAARY, I am with ya on this one. Um, I am not sure how long the show was on for but I have heard he was on it only for 8 months, and then the show wrapped up. Maybe I will catch up on it, if my University doesn't eat me up in the next coming up month. Finals is not even here, and it's hell, so I wonder what sort of hellish week will it be when Finals are around the corner. *Imagines it.........faints of shock*

WHY DID I GET BACK TO THIS SHOW AGAIN? *headdesk* As if I already don't have enough stress, that I added on DMG stress.*

I DEMAND ANSWERS FROM TH CREATIVES. 😛😊 

So CV's, clean your ears, and tell why did you create S-R; why did you sign in KW to play Siddhanth; why are you bent on ruining S-R; why can you not see the obvious.

LASTLY, IF I LOSE (IF) THEN, SOMEONE'S GONNA GET HURT. I did not watch this show for two months and churned out creations, only to see to be murdered brutally.

I WILL CONTACT IN MY LAWYERS IF I AM BETRAYED.

[/ZAINAB25ATHERBEST]

Seriously Zainab the show is not for you😆😆😆. The story sucked big time so I would never recommend it to you. If you had watched when the show aired then atleast you could enjoy with your friends blasting the show on the forum😆😆😆. Seriously if the creative writer of the show ever read our comments on the forum he would quit story telling. Tell ya we didn't left out even one word in the whole dictionary to criticize that guy's story telling. But I tell you after DMG circus those creatives of nanhi pari do look masoom to me now😃😃😃. *Raises eyebrows and shakes head*. I can't believe I am actually praising Nanhi pari's creative team. 😕😲Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh boy now that will be worth watching.......riddhima going mad looking for her sid and armaan helping her🤣🤣.............

and i know sid will be somewhere in pune maybe they may carry that famous terrace too to pune🤣🤣..jahaan pe de do everything literally🤣

And all the fans on the forum going mad with the twists and turns the story will take🤣🤣🤣🤣 Man that would be hella awesome😎😎 But naaa I would rather SR handle this situation maturely. I don't want them going cuckoo like Riddhima did a few months ago because buddy that is not love that is mere addiction😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

And all the fans on the forum going mad with the twists and turns the story will take🤣 Man that would be hella awesome😎😎 But naaa I would rather SR handle this situation maturely. I don't want them going cuckoo like Riddhima did a few months ago because buddy that is not love that is mere addiction😆

Yeah and this addiction can be dangerous to health of Many 😆😆😆😆 😉😉😉😉😉