Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok as I say better late then never πŸ˜†

Nitzy I just wanted to cry for Sid all the pain he was going through his whole world shattered in the span of 30 seconds, I can't wait to see what happpens in today's episode!

Brilliantly explained by the way Nitzy!
finished reading it for the fifth time...phew.....what a writing
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WoW Nitz!
I truly am speechless,I thought I would just press like button and leave cause I seriously don't have words to describe this post.
But my guilty conscious didn't allow me.πŸ˜†
Awww It was so goodπŸ€—
Edited by MagicalKash - 14 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Please PM all the extra love to me and each-other but don't show it here. Am sorry for writing this mods but i had to make this request. My apologies. 😳

Love and luck always,😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

God bless everyone,πŸ€—β€οΈ

Poczie.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My apologies, this is not the first reaction I should have posted, but couldn't help it! Well said!

πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
poco
amazing post as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
nitu07 thumbnail
YOu.. are sooo good at this..
its just amazing how u write.. without being biased to any characterπŸ‘

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You know I was wondering  how come I did not see a post by you after the episode that was aired.. so I hunted and browsed and finally found you! In fact, I didn't see the episode on telly but caught it on YouTube after Niha mentioned the two men were great today and indeed they were.

A euphoric Armaan, so enveloped in his excitement of being reunited with Ridhima that his senses are blind and mute to anything other than the thought of his beloved... that anticipation, the restlessness and desire to see her, to be one with her again has masked cognizance of all that he should have picked up on....a castle of dreams about to come crashing down.......

A visibly shaken up Sid whose heart continues to war with his head.. strange isn't it, it has been a constant battle for him ever since he's met Ridhima.. earlier it was a battle with Ridhima only to be replaced by a battle between his angst and his intrinsically good, decent nature and now yet another battle between what he desires and what he knows he should do... either ways there is heartbreak, no matter how he looks at it whether its Ridhima or him.. elusive happiness that like a pack of cards has come crashing down...

And in all of this, a hopeful and full of anticipation Ridhima, blissfully unaware that fate has yet many more tribulations in store for her - just when she has learnt to put her past behind her, just when she's learnt to fully understand and appreciate the man her husband is, just when she's decided to let go of memories and make a fresh start, just when she has decided to let her heart learn to trust and love again, destiny decided to mock her, yet again...

Three points of an equilateral triangle where the distance between each one of the points is defined by an equal amount of heartbreak and pain.....
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

<font size="3" face="Calibri">

You know I was wondering how come I did not see a post by you after the episode that was aired.. so I hunted and browsed and finally found you! In fact, I didn't see the episode on telly but caught it on YouTube after Niha mentioned the two men were great today and indeed they were.</font>

A euphoric Armaan, so enveloped in his excitement of being reunited with Ridhima that his senses are blind and mute to anything other than the thought of his beloved... that anticipation, the restlessness and desire to see her, to be one with her again has masked cognizance of all that he should have picked up on....a castle of dreams about to come crashing down.......</font>

A visibly shaken up Sid whose heart continues to war with his head.. strange isn't it, it has been a constant battle for him ever since he's met Ridhima.. earlier it was a battle with Ridhima only to be replaced by a battle between his angst and his intrinsically good, decent nature and now yet another battle between what he desires and what he knows he should do... either ways there is heartbreak, no matter how he looks at it whether its Ridhima or him.. elusive happiness that like a pack of cards has come crashing down...</font>

And in all of this, a hopeful and full of anticipation Ridhima, blissfully unaware that fate has yet many more tribulations in store for her - just when she has learnt to put her past behind her, just when she's learnt to fully understand and appreciate the man her husband is, just when she's decided to let go of memories and make a fresh start, just when she has decided to let her heart learn to trust and love again, destiny decided to mock her, yet again... </font>

Three points of an equilateral triangle where the distance between each one of the points is defined by an equal amount of heartbreak and pain.....</font>

wow!!!! amazing dmgfan-2b-not2b!!! beautiful!!! keep it up!!!
Hey there!!
I saw yesterday's episode on youtube and rushed here first thing in the morning to read your post. I liked the scene between Sid and Armaan a lot - and am glad that they did not stretch things out, did not have a conversation between them where each does not know who the other is - here Sid does know who Armaan is.
And as usual, your post does justice to every moment, every thought. You're meant to be writing for film and television, and I'm so glad that you are doing just that. Lots of love!

Their marriage may have been forced by

society but their current feelings are not :)

Riddhima has actually ALREADY moved on

from Armaan and there is no way she will

ever be the same again EVEN if she ends up

going back to Armaan