19/3 - Sid-Riddz-Armaan: And you pulled my heart. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
hey poco, i was just waiting for ur post!!!
thank you so much buddy !!!

i loved sid's conversation with himself in the rest room, it truely brought out sid's goodness and selflessness!!! Must say KW did a brilliant job, his voice his expressions make u feel sid's feel!!

i was waiting to see S and A in one frame and i tell u kriti is so lucky to share the screen with these two hot men!!!😍 ridhimma is getting her chance soon!!!

okies jokes apart,
 i feel terrible for all three of them!! But i am happy that sid is doing wht we expected of him!!! Reunion of A - R and leaving the decision on R abt the future!!

i am happy that naina was sensible enough to tell the gang the truth needs to be out and hiding it will make matters worse!!
I was surprised to see Ridhz speaking her heart out to Naina, never knew these two sis were so close. However i loved the conversation atleast we got to know ridhimma's feelings for sid.

like every1 else, the below is my fav bit:

So, as the episode closes, we leave Riddhima in the green meadows weaving  a life  with Siddhanth , we leave Siddhanth in No Man's land fighting a war within himself and we leave Armaan in Cinderella's dreams..... now, tell me, how more tragic and ironic can it get? Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen.

cheers
Kai

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poco...........I'm speechless....first by Sid and now by you!

your words always leave me with awe ...and in so much appreciation of Sid- Ridz  and even A's characters based on the way you put it!

"So, as the episode closes, we leave Riddhima in the green meadows weaving  a life  with Siddhanth , we leave Siddhanth in No Man's land fighting a war within himself and we leave Armaan in Cinderella's dreams..... now, tell me, how more tragic and ironic can it get? Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen."

We seriously need to up that idea of SidMaan thread now!😆😆😆😆😆
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

OMG!! I havent seen the epi, yet reading ur post... n sharing that innocence n whatever little truth it carried, it really tugged my heart hard. Awesome awesome post!

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love it beautifully dne
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Pochahontas!!! U are simply mesmerising!!! ur post was heart wrenching dear!!! forget the Ar vs SR stuff.... everyone is getting hurt equally here, one way or another!! and our heart goes out for both our fav hotties Sid and Armaan :) Loved it!!! Keep writing!!! God Bless u!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

i don't know how you do it, BUT YOU DO IT! Yet again another heart-wrenching post on this current situation. BRAVO!

These three characters are just so real to us that we can't take any sides. They make you laugh, cry, and feel all their emotions. And we just can't do anything but sympathize because unlike them, we actually know what's going to happen next. Three loveable characters going through emtional turmoil was definitely the last thing i wudve wanted to see.
So, as the episode closes, we leave Riddhima in the green meadows weaving  a life  with Siddhanth , we leave Siddhanth in No Man's land fighting a war within himself and we leave Armaan in Cinderella's dreams..... now, tell me, how more tragic and ironic can it get? Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen.
This last paragraph does clearly depict each of their POV. And it is just burns your heart so much that you really just want to find the cvs and whack them for all this tension. Sid-Riddz-Armaan, they have no clue what the future holds for them, and it's going to be a really heartbreaking for just to see them go through all this pain.

Thanks a lot for replying, darling. What can I say , sweetz? SidMaan were moving today ....Riddhima has no idea what stormy times await her.She cannot let go of Sid and Armaan is back. But like Sid, I also believe that she should listen to her heart. 😳 And everything will be okay.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

you outdid yourself poco👏..... i thought at first ,arman was a bit too chipper but....he is standing on the other side with no idea about what happened and what is about to.....

I thought Sid was a little too complacent when fate knocks his socks of...but he has always been that because he never had trouble choosing the right thing

[QUOTO]
The precap shows Sid promising an elated Armaan that he will make him meet Riddhima and Armaan looks happy enough to hug Sid..... and then, Sid, holding on to his broken water pipe emotions calls Riddhima that she must come and see him rightaway.... he has a question to ask and that question awaits her answer.....

[/QUOTO]
I feel terrible for all three ......what strange friends of fate or rather bedfellows of fate....
cruel joke.......

each has their own decisions to make and its who they are that will have to pull them through......the tougest one for

SID: do I or dont I
Ar: do I walk away or stay
Ridz: who do I choose

not easy decisions for any of them...tough being in their shoes...coz no matter what/who they choose they will hurt one way or another........coz all said and done...they are the good guys

Thanks a lot for replying, Buffy. I like the term you used for Sid-Riddz and Armaan - Strange Friends of Fate and yeah, what a cruel joke! They all stand to get hurt and one of them stands to lose everything.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikabasra

Just one word for this post --- WOW...

What a beautifyl description of one's inner voice..
You know, after KSG, Armaan, I think, I am your fan now.

You are unbeilevable.. Really,  this appreciationg from teh bottom of my heart...

Thank you so much for replying. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... I am glad you liked what I wrote. Crediot goes to the writers and the actors.👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Dannng my heart goes out to both those men.. Armaan a bit more as I love and feel for him.. In all this Poca I am feeling like Sid right now.. angry and mad at the situation'. Also of the outcome'. As I know Ridz once again is going to be undecided of what to do and we have these to wonderful men on different shores.. reaching out to her!!!

Daammmnn where is that SidMaan thread when you need it..🤣 LMAOOO!!!

I should stop reading ur topics.. it is creating a soft corner in my heart for Sid.. but Armaan forever babie❤️!!! 

Loves hun🤗.. thanks for letting me comment and make me feel welcome!

Thanks for replying, Veenzie even though you continue  to be a meanie by not giving us the SidMaan AT!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.....I guess you feel sorry for both the men , no matter what camp you support. They are such wonderful men that you just want to hug them and tell them that it is okay... everything is going to be alright.😳
athithi thumbnail
Poco:

beautiful as always..👏👏👏 Your post brought tears to my eyes..😭😭

Thank you CV for giving us an awesome character like Sid and for KW living it to the hilt.. Sid is surreal.. He is a gem.. to lose him would be Ridz's loss..
On the other hand ..its Armaan!! its her love and spirit..

Its good the teenagers that watch the show get exposed to these crossroads that life offers sometimes and how you are forced to use your head and heart..

I am also loving the role of Naina.. she is smart, funny, beautiful - loved how she stepped forward to grab the letter .. she taking the initiative to call ridz but decided to lend her ear and support instead..how she weaved the plan with Sid to protect Yuvi  until his exams..Go girl!!

I can't wait for more of Sidmaan!!